The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

On the plus side; now I can go on our honeymoon without having to worry 7 days will be released when I'm in the US..

Hopefully there will be more info when I get back (~late September).

enjoy your trip over here... just dont take our bad habits back with you :) grats on HM

enjoy your trip over here... just dont take our bad habits back with you :) grats on HM

I wonder if it is HM Alpha 1.0. If it is I also wonder how many bugs there will be and how much the other player will whine that it is not so good as they thought it would be...

:D

Thanks man!

Maybe I can come by and do some testing on A17? I mean, someone has to do it, right? I can sacrifice myself for the greater good!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if it is HM Alpha 1.0. If it is I also wonder how many bugs there will be and how much the other player will whine that it is not so good as they thought it would be...

:D

You say bugs, and I see challenges ^-^

Yeah, we just found out about A 18 recently & was not planned until recently, not old news.

Dropped Features:

Behemoth

Ziplines

Plains & Maple Forest as full and distinct biomes

er....Blimp... 7/24/18

bandits officially postponed to A18 7/24/18

We only Found out a week ago about another Alpha...

you mean you find out about another alpha.

They cannot swim naturally, I don't know why everyone is taking that for granite..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Did you give it a name?

Of quartz we're all getting very Jaded.. Shale we Cobble together a new Slate to end this Quarry among the Salty Pebble? Albite this Corundum and Tuff Talc..

Yeah, we just found out about A 18 recently & was not planned until recently, not old news.

Dropped Features:

Behemoth

Ziplines

Plains & Maple Forest as full and distinct biomes

er....Blimp... 7/24/18

bandits officially postponed to A18 7/24/18

We only Found out a week ago about another Alpha...

I forget how long ago and can't remember when but they talked about A18 long before this was added to the first page. Or does it not count unless it is on the front page?

I forget how long ago and can't remember when but they talked about A18 long before this was added to the first page. Or does it not count unless it is on the front page?

MM had also mentioned before that they would do as many alpha's as they needed before the beta. So yeah, people make assumptions that aren't backed by any facts.

Well i do now when a person is trolling just to nit pick over nothing. But you left your basement to tell your mum all about it. Good for you little guy 😀

I corrected it only because I thought you didn't know. I was trying to help. I'm in my late 50s so trolling just isn't my thing.

Hey! We're all on the edge because of the waiting for A17. I ment no harm with my post, but you were not nice in your reply, that's all. If you took it the wrong way then I'm sorry.

I corrected it only because I thought you didn't know. I was trying to help. I'm in my late 50s so trolling just isn't my thing.

Hey! We're all on the edge because of the waiting for A17. I ment no harm with my post, but you were not nice in your reply, that's all. If you took it the wrong way then I'm sorry.

Well im sorry also. Ive been attacked a few times lately and normally i dont bite back so my bad and move on.

August release date changed to indefinitely.

This been done to ease down on all the are we there yet posts?

Or has a major snare been hit during coding?

They are only just now learning their lesson. No more release dates, no more it's almost here innuendo, no more hype train. Just "it's done when it's done" full stop. Can't blame them really.

August release date changed to indefinitely.

This been done to ease down on all the are we there yet posts?

Or has a major snare been hit during coding?

this is good news.

I'm waiting for the developers to say that the work on the game is over. I am quite satisfied with the product. 16.4 best patch, the peak of the game

Archived