Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

wonder who in here have traveled the entire map ? or have used the entire map we have now ? , yeah alpha 17 will be smaller but will be better.

I go to the trouble of exploring the whole map once per each full alpha.I figure that if they are going to the trouble of tailor making me a voxel world, it is my duty as an early adopter and would be tester to at least look at all they have done. Granted it usually happens around the first day of week 2 or 3 when I have transportation.

OMG, seriously?

(10Km)^2 x PI = 314Km^2

Yep and 8000km works out to approx 201 square km.

That said, are we just assuming that it's a radius of 8000km as on the first page it just states 8000 x 8000 metres. Logically if you are defining the overall size of a circle 8000m x 8000m would mean a radius of 4000m.

Yep and 8000km works out to approx 201 square km.

That said, are we just assuming that it's a radius of 8000km as on the first page it just states 8000 x 8000 metres. Logically if you are defining the overall size of a circle 8000m x 8000m would mean a radius of 4000m.

They stated it is 8K radius. So we are good :)

They stated it is 8K radius. So we are good :)

And as I imagine the more and many POIs that are gonna be added, i think looting and walking around would be just awesome. Yes, I will miss the huge distance and empty areas, definitely. But its not a big change as they made it a bit smaller.

Most times that I've had pie it tends to be more of a rounded-wedge shape than a circle, honestly. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I just hope Roland's assumption that it was actually a 8k radius and not diameter is correct or else the people who are worried about this actually have something to worry about.

Edit: Oh so while I was typing somebody posted that it has been confirmed to be radius, just not updated on the first page. Good to know.

Faatal

Have the night vision googles been fixed for A17...could be useful with the AI being fixed!!

Regards

Ouch

Coughs * VIDEO * Coughs

Depends on what you expect it to look like. I don't think it has changed for A17. Quality 1 vs 6 looks same to me.

A17.0_2018-07-31_12-14-43.thumb.jpg.f115769d0bb7f1e0ff9435359eac7eb8.jpg

Archived