Skyscraper (by Pille)

Pille

Yes there's lol last page of the textures. Top line . 2nd from right or third lol..... also in use the gravel one first page left side second column 2nd from bottom that to me makes a very nice road. I always use

Ahh thanks. I've searched for 'aspalt' instead of 'asphalt'. lol Using the two ramps is an option. However, the pitch angle (don't know if that's the right word) is a bit high (26.5°). So I am still trying to work with asphalt blocks but it's nice to have a second solution.

I'll post my solution here (if it exists) since it might be useful for others.^^

Edit:

Wrong angle. I meant 26.5°.

Ahh thanks. I've searched for 'aspalt' instead of 'asphalt'. lol Using the two ramps is an option. However, the pitch angle (don't know if that's the right word) is a bit high (22.5°). So I am still trying to work with asphalt blocks but it's nice to have a second solution.

I'll post my solution here (if it exists) since it might be useful for others.^^

I believe there are other ramp blocks that will give you less than a 45 degree incline as well.

24th building (small carpark I, reopening of the McDowells back exit)

7fkZ30h.jpg

@Kaiser502

Thanks.

@Laz Man, stallionsden

Yep, as I said we can use the two ramps (wedge and tip) to create a 26.5 degree incline but it still looks too steep, especially for big vehicles (e.g. garbage trucks). ;)

I've made progress with the asphalt and air densities. Now I should be able to create every possible incline. :) Only the transition from asphalt to concrete looks a bit odd but perhaps there is a solution...

KkoznhK.jpg

H2dHusd.jpg

24th building (small carpark I, reopening of the McDowells back exit)

7fkZ30h.jpg

@Kaiser502

Thanks.

@Laz Man, stallionsden

Yep, as I said we can use the two ramps (wedge and tip) to create a 26.5 degree incline but it still looks too steep, especially for big vehicles (e.g. garbage trucks). ;)

I've made progress with the asphalt and air densities. Now I should be able to create every possible incline. :) Only the transition from asphalt to concrete looks a bit odd but perhaps there is a solution...

KkoznhK.jpg

H2dHusd.jpg

Love the incline, please share your density values, I would love to copy. :)

@Guppycur

Food trucks. Fountain. Scenary. Surrounding stairs leading up. Minor construction.

Nice ideas Guppy!

@Kaiser502

I luv you man. This is awsome. Agian great from a distance as well.

Lol, thanks.

@Laz Man

I've used the following density values to create a 1:4 incline (one block height difference per 4 blocks) (note the densities of the air blocks are important):

(Side view)

cRR0NoD.png

Another example with some math. explanations:

(Side view)

FVqA4vj.png

Edit:

I forgot the transitions (1:4 incline):

eJJzHOL.png

I've made progress with the asphalt and air densities. Now I should be able to create every possible incline. :) Only the transition from asphalt to concrete looks a bit odd but

That's when you change the concrete block density to -92; although I'm unsure of the affect it'll have when next to a changed terrain block...

That's when you change the concrete block density to -92; although I'm unsure of the affect it'll have when next to a changed terrain block...

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. :( Using negative density values, you'll get such overhangs:

1KBLgqT.jpg

Rwg does the densities mostly flawless, and since you're talking maths...

Kinyajuu Kinyajuu Kinyajuu

Oh great one, please shed some light on the subject, eludicate the mystery of density matching...

Maybe we have to look at a mirror in order to conjure Kinyajuu man.^^

Edit:

Added new picture to #94:

I don't know how to solve the problem in this particular case, but good case i shall remind, if who don't knows:

- density block which is located on top of the block also affects the result (even if this block is air), he seems to be pulling the lower block.

PS: I can't recall exactly, but the neighboring blocks are also affected. Sometimes, the Block can tighten(suck) Terrain and it will look like the desired result (...almost). I tried this but was not satisfied. In addition, there is now we a have terrain with the texture of the concrete - i think with this, it is possible to come up with something.

PPS: A! :D sorry :D - i didn't notice the picture #91 :)

@Guppycur

Nice ideas Guppy!

@Kaiser502

Lol, thanks.

@Laz Man

I've used the following density values to create a 1:4 incline (one block height difference per 4 blocks) (note the densities of the air blocks are important):

(Side view)

cRR0NoD.png

Another example with some math. explanations:

(Side view)

FVqA4vj.png

Edit:

I forgot the transitions (1:4 incline):

eJJzHOL.png

Math for the win, thank you Pille!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pille,

Yesterday i have imported your Tower on my

building-server. I must say WOW. That must been

a lot of work for you, and it looks really good.

It´s almost a Town in this building. I like your

Decorations like Painting, Ceilings and the Pipes etc etc.

I was a long time away from 7 days, and i must say that

the Invention here is like a tank driving over me.

I thought the Beamer on my house was a good idea, but

yours is 1000x better ^^. All i think of is already happened here.

One question i have. How do you get the lights shining in

your Prefab ? I thought that it doesn´t work without mod.

Archived