Skyscraper (by Pille)

Pille

Wow, Amazing...

Interior is really well structed, and looks brilliant.

I like how you use the light in particular.

Unfortunately, placing lights is the most annoying part to me. :)

18th building session (last restaurant / upper restaurant I):

LGcoBC7.jpg

6ETDHiS.jpg

(I've stolen the idea from the prefab 'xcostum_Skycpraper(by_Peppino)' :-) )

Very cool stuff here! Take that break – it can really help prevent burnout on big projects is my experience. Then FINISH IIT! I want to play this prefab! :)

The fridge paint for the PCs. Best solution I've seen so far and I will blatantly copy that at some point for sure, unless we get a proper computer model as a real block before that. ^^

Very cool stuff here! Take that break – it can really help prevent burnout on big projects is my experience. Then FINISH IIT! I want to play this prefab! :)

I've found a much better workflow, which makes building more enjoyable and faster. :)

The fridge paint for the PCs. Best solution I've seen so far and I will blatantly copy that at some point for sure, unless we get a proper computer model as a real block before that. ^^

That's Laz Man's idea. We can blame him. ;)

20th building session (mysterious 9th floor, greenhouse and storage rooms / laboratories):

FqcupoF.jpg

huJkdrv.jpg

(inspired by Higashi Pharmaceutical)

whAL2N6.jpg

I've found a much better workflow, which makes building more enjoyable and faster. :)

That's Laz Man's idea. We can blame him. ;)

20th building session (mysterious 9th floor, greenhouse and storage rooms / laboratories):

FqcupoF.jpg

huJkdrv.jpg

(inspired by Higashi Pharmaceutical)

whAL2N6.jpg

Love the color scheme and vent painted pole blocks. Nice detail. I can already picture sleeper zeds littered between those infected berry bushes.....:p

You guys seem to be fairly uncritical (especially Laz Man ;) ). Next time, I am trying to build something you don't like. lol.

I would like to see your shower rooms. How do you build them? Need some ideas...

When i saw your rooftop, i knew you would crank out some amazing stuff. :)

Looking awesome Pille. keep up the very creative designs :-)

Thanks man. I am making good progress...

22th building session (mysterious 11th, 12th and 13th floor II (unfinished)).

Cargo elevator:

mmrRSCw.jpg

The most time-consuming elevator shaft I've ever made^^:

UeCf7MY.jpg

Have you found the link in the OP? Unfortunately, there is no newer version and that's everything I have so far :(...

You can download the unfinished tower from here. (Version 14. Oct. 17). Remark: There are structural stability issues in the current version... I am going to fix them when the tower is finished.

Updated download link!

I took a break from the mysterious floors and started to build a carpark and the exterior....

23th building session (exterior I, Horst has allowed me to include and mod his tank.):

VNxpMZR.jpg

Maybe someone can help me with the density issues in the carpark(see screenshot below). The asphalt looks awful but dunno how to find the right density values to make it smoother. The result depends on 3 different density values (air, asphalt and rconcrete block)...

4Kt5s1w.jpg

Pille,

Your mysterious floors are giving me a resident evil hive vibe. Excellent job. :)

I never played resident evil. So that's not really intended. lol

Updated download link!

I took a break from the mysterious floors and started to build a carpark and the exterior....

23th building session (exterior I, Horst has allowed me to include and mod his tank.):

VNxpMZR.jpg

Maybe someone can help me with the density issues in the carpark(see screenshot below). The asphalt looks awful but dunno how to find the right density values to make it smoother. The result depends on 3 different density values (air, asphalt and rconcrete block)...

4Kt5s1w.jpg

I never played resident evil. So that's not really intended. lol

Use a ramp and then paint it lol either the gravel one or asphalt. Beats having to work out the densities

Use a ramp and then paint it lol either the gravel one or asphalt. Beats having to work out the densities

This is probably the best option atm. Its probably easier to smooth the transition between terrain blocks and the ramp block than it is to get a smooth transition between terrain blocks via density values.

@Guppycur

Ok, I'll try to find this mysterious picture thanks.

@stallionsden, Laz Man

Thanks but "if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did — you will become an agent of evil.”

Also, afaik there is no asphalt texture. :)

@Guppycur

Ok, I'll try to find this mysterious picture thanks.

@stallionsden, Laz Man

Thanks but "if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did — you will become an agent of evil.”

Also, afaik there is no asphalt texture. :)

Yes there's lol last page of the textures. Top line . 2nd from right or third lol..... also in use the gravel one first page left side second column 2nd from bottom that to me makes a very nice road. I always use

Archived