Skyscraper (by Pille)

Pille

Yeah it doesn't look too bad from a distance.^^ Thanks dear prefab gurus. :D

met my match in level of detail.

I think that's why McDowell's fits perfectly well into the tower (at least when my prefab is finished). I would like to use your tanks and maybe some of the other military vehicles btw.

11th building session (Roof II (almost done)):

3Ch84tq.jpg

@all

Does anybody have an idea how to build an modern workspace with computer (so without these prehistorical control panels^^)?

This mediocre looking thing is the best I could make so far. Any better ideas?

64OScfc.jpg

Thats pretty good. Ill give it a shot later today.

Looks awesome Laz! It'd be cool if you could do something to the monitor's so they behave like catewalk floors for painting. So you could have a border around a black screen.

Just tossing out thoughts. I can't do anything with'em. lol So tossing it out to you, who may be able to. :D

Looks awesome Laz! It'd be cool if you could do something to the monitor's so they behave like catewalk floors for painting. So you could have a border around a black screen.

Just tossing out thoughts. I can't do anything with'em. lol So tossing it out to you, who may be able to. :D

Yes! I just noticed that you can paint the borders of those just today. Will experiment.

Download link updated.

Man thats one slick cubicle area. I like the use of the gate block as a security fence as well.

Yep, sometimes tfp do have some nice ideas.^^ That's why I'm continuing to steal from them. I've just (halfway) finished the 2nd floor (only 11 floors remain :D ) and started with the 3th floor.

The canteen from "factory_lg_01_ah" fits very well into the skyscraper. However, I had to add some lights. Dunno why they have so few lights in their POIs. lol.

13th building session (Renovated canteen from the shamway factory):

JeB1gh9.jpg

Dude that looks fantastic!

Praising my prefabs doesn't expedite the implementation of requested features for the prefab editor (This might be a lie). ;-p

14th building session (Auditorium I):

Mu2ococ.jpg

fqyKRQy.jpg

15th building session (Auditorium II):

X1GOb5u.jpg

16th building session (Cubicle maze I):

1tlmQ4l.jpg

TnPxwx3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Due to real life 'issues', I don't make much progress atm but at least the 4th floor is pretty much done.

17th building session (computer room (took some ideas from Laz Man) and more offices):

r60gbxp.jpg

eYNhMxF.jpg

Really digging the archeteture and PC design. I may need to use your monitor setup. :)

Amazing level of detail. Looks like a completely different game.

Thanks. I am still trying to reach level of detail of the higashi tower.^^

I may need to use your monitor setup. :)

It still looks a bit too improvised for my liking. So hopefully we get some decent computers in A17.

I have a totally unrelated question: Is there a download link for your military vehicles? Haven't found it yet. :)

Archived