Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

A17 Stable was released a couple days ago just FYI

Although it was released, i think i understood what he meant. Even though he was a bit "harsh" on his words lol.

A17 was released however it is still full of bugs ( most of them are know so fixes should come soon ).

However even though A17 got a couple of bugs, being released as stable only means that they are not going to make any core changes on A17 so they will mostly fix bugs. And that's a relief for mod makers because core changes usually (most of the time) break mods and you have to update it.

Moon;914609']Although it was released, i think i understood what he meant. Even though he was a bit "harsh" on his words lol.

A17 was released however it is still full of bugs ( most of them are know so fixes should come soon ).

However even though A17 got a couple of bugs, being released as stable only means that they are not going to make any core changes on A17 so they will mostly fix bugs. And that's a relief for mod makers because core changes usually (most of the time) break mods and you have to update it.

Yes .. Sir you are correct

Hoping everyone has a Very Merry Christmas or the one of your Choice

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

A17 is far from Stable .. so give it a break .. it will get done _ WHEN it gets done.

Have a Merry Christmas and A good New Year.

calm ur tits its just a question.

Edit i wish i can erase this after reading ur other post.

My intent was not to beg or rush mod developer.Just wanted some information.Yes and happy christmas/new years.

Edited by Toy truck (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for believing in me, it helps me in keeping myself motivated. Overhauling all the game skills is quite an overwhelming challenge, but once the first iteration will be ready, oh man, it's going to be very interesting, it's sort of a hybrid from A16.4 and A17.

Every week I come here to check if there is a release of the mod. You do a freaking job, turning a mediocre game with good ideas into a masterpiece. Do not stop. If you compare with food: Without your mod, play 7dtd, it's like eating a piece of meat undercooked and sitting in the alley. And with a mod, this is a gorgeous steak with red wine in a restaurant with a sunset view in the mountains.

Regards, greetings from Russia. Merry Christmas! )

Every week I come here to check if there is a release of the mod. You do a freaking job, turning a mediocre game with good ideas into a masterpiece. Do not stop. If you compare with food: Without your mod, play 7dtd, it's like eating a piece of meat undercooked and sitting in the alley. And with a mod, this is a gorgeous steak with red wine in a restaurant with a sunset view in the mountains.

Regards, greetings from Russia. Merry Christmas! )

Thank you so much, your compliments mean a lot to me. When I first started working on Undead Legacy, my whole idea behind it was to make a mod, that I would love to play myself and I felt that vanilla lacked depth and immersion, the vanilla UI felt bland and lacked certain features to complement what I wanted to have in the mod.

With A17 I want to push the mod a step further with features and make it bigger and better than before, however some of the A16.4 stuff will take time for me to reimplement, so I'm going to release the mod in various steps. Current plan: overhaul skills to make them interesting and do workstations.

Thank you so much, your compliments mean a lot to me. When I first started working on Undead Legacy, my whole idea behind it was to make a mod, that I would love to play myself and I felt that vanilla lacked depth and immersion, the vanilla UI felt bland and lacked certain features to complement what I wanted to have in the mod.

With A17 I want to push the mod a step further with features and make it bigger and better than before, however some of the A16.4 stuff will take time for me to reimplement, so I'm going to release the mod in various steps. Current plan: overhaul skills to make them interesting and do workstations.

For A17 are you planning on creating modlets? Also, do you recommend the Mod Launcher program or manual install into mod folder?

Damn, i wish this was Availible for A17, i was so excited when i saw the images, was gonna download and install on my dedi server, then i realised, its for A16.4:( Gutted! i hope you make this for A17 sometime! it looks GREAT!

Subquake is working on the A17 version - there is just a lot to port over and get done to make it A17 ready. He has already stated this in previous posts.

- - - Updated - - -

For A17 are you planning on creating modlets? Also, do you recommend the Mod Launcher program or manual install into mod folder?

This is a COMPLETE overhaul version that Subquake is making. He has stated that there will be no modlet versions. Mod Launcher currently only has the A16 version until he releases the A17 version. The best way to install would be the Mod Launcher once it is released as any fixes can be pushed as well via the Mod Launcher. A manual install of course able to be done.

Well guys, it was just a matter of time, but I finally got enough courage and started my way into SDX modding, moving forward on the A17 mod will only be available in SDX form.

Here's a quality of life feature added, that many have asked before:

- Transfer all items to storage;

- Transfer all items except first row to storage;

- Transfer all buttons are visible only when a storage container or vehicle trunk is open;

- Items now have a prefix based on the quality level (not fully implemented);

And here are some features, that some might like, others might not:

- When searching recipes, unknown recipes are hidden;

- When searching recipes you see only relevant recipes to the current open window, for example, if you search for concrete in chemistry station, it will show an empty result.

- This change above improves searching speed and makes it virtually instant.

MOvBEw0.pngvJjyYvT.pngvVA9Nea.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Well guys, it was just a matter of time, but I finally got enough courage and started my way into SDX modding, moving forward on the A17 mod will only be available in SDX form.

Here's a quality of life feature added, that many have asked before:

- Transfer all items to storage;

- Transfer all items except first row to storage;

- Transfer all buttons are visible only when a storage container or vehicle trunk is open;

- Items now have a prefix based on the quality level (not fully implemented);

- When searching recipes you see only relevant recipes to the current open window, for example, if you search for concrete in chemistry station, it will show an empty result.

MOvBEw0.pngvJjyYvT.pngvVA9Nea.png

Looks really nice:) can´t wait to try it out :) thumps up from here

Thumbs up for the work!

But we lose the ingame search for reciepts. I my opinon there should be a toggle button for switching to the old search. where should new players get infos for reciepts ? crawling you website ?

Thumbs up for the work!

But we lose the ingame search for reciepts. I my opinon there should be a toggle button for switching to the old search. where should new players get infos for reciepts ? crawling you website ?

Through gameplay, notes and paying attention to ingame items and their descriptions, if you are not familiar with Undead Legacy, in A16.4 it has very descriptive information on all items and most blocks with stuff like: where they are crafted, what tools they need, what workstation you need to make it, what material they are made out of etc. Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Through gameplay, notes and paying attention to ingame items and their descriptions, if you are not familiar with Undead Legacy, in A16.4 it has very descriptive information on all items and most blocks with stuff like: where they are crafted, what tools they need, what workstation you need to make it, what material they are made out of etc.

Thx! I never played UL... My girlfriend did :)