Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Unfortunately the mod launcher is made for Windows 10 users only so I can't use it since I'm using Windows 7. The windows net framework version is too high for Windows 7 so it leaves everyone without Windows 10 out in the cold.

That’s not true, I have Windows 7 and have had no issue whatsoever with the mod launcher. Must be some other reason yours is not working

Unfortunately the mod launcher is made for Windows 10 users only so I can't use it since I'm using Windows 7. The windows net framework version is too high for Windows 7 so it leaves everyone without Windows 10 out in the cold.

You can always install the mod the old fashion copy/paste way by hand ;)

Seeing the screenshots on the first post makes me think the person who does the UI for the game is a retarded monkey. Your UI looks beautiful and thorough. Any chance to make the UI tweaks a modlet? So professional looking.

Subquake answered that a few posts back in this thread, it's a no because this is all part of the Undead Legacy Mod itself.

IF YOU CAN Read Zagan: The Mod Launcher can be used with Window 7 still … Here

NOTE: Windows 7 Users! Please read and follow this Post: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post792405

I have Win 7 on one computer and use it .. just a BIT More Work.

AND .. I see that .. sphereii .. already gave you the answer on what to do.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

IF YOU CAN Read: The Mod Launcher can be used with Window 7 still … Here

NOTE: Windows 7 Users! Please read and follow this Post: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post792405

I don't get why people don't go to windows 10, its far more stable and such than windows 7 ever was. Least in my experence, if your worried about being force fed ads/the telemetry stuff, there are many programs that can easly disable most or all of that stuff.

I don't get why people don't go to windows 10, its far more stable and such than windows 7 ever was. Least in my experence, if your worried about being force fed ads/the telemetry stuff, there are many programs that can easly disable most or all of that stuff.

I use Windows 10pro on my main Gaming system .. just a thought … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

IF YOU CAN Read Zagan: The Mod Launcher can be used with Window 7 still … Here

AND .. I see that .. sphereii .. already gave you the answer on what to do.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the info, but the Link you share do not work for me.

Can you please post it again ?

Thanks.

Makurth.

- - - Updated - - -

@Subquake

Thank you very much for your work.

The new changes look amazing.

Thanks.

Makurth.