Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

New to the mod, probably been suggested before, but would it be possible to change the standard secure wood door to use wooden hinges?
Nope, wooden hinges can't support the weight of a door.

New to the mod, probably been suggested before, but would it be possible to change the standard secure wood door to use wooden hinges?

Not really, only my highest tier patron supporters got early access for it, but the rest will have to wait for the first public release for A17, if all goes well - before Christmas!

Still working on perks, today finished all the perks above attributes (removed connecting links for now): unknown.png

@streaml1ne

Undecided regarding weapon parts, quality levels are there to stay, can't do much about them, but there are other plans regarding quality/rarity of items.

Cool, good to know. I'm not a huge fan of the new system in 17. I would have loved the new mods with the old parts system still there. Good to know at least that rarity will have changes in some form, guns drop way way too often in 17e.

You can pretty much guarantee that no "overhaul" mod (like Undead Legacy) is working on A17 right now.

A lot of us are showing off progress on converting our various projects to A17, but there's no publicly available complete builds.

ok only asking becouse today i was watching a stream that have this on and hi is playing on A17.

Only a handful of people got the chance to toy around with an early access version of the mod, more info here: https://www.patreon.com/subquake

Everyone else will have to wait for the next version, hopefully before or at Christmas ;)

Hi,

I was just wondering, may I "patreon" you just for one month? something like a "20€" donation?

Btw, Thanks for your amazing work.

Hi,

I was just wondering, may I "patreon" you just for one month? something like a "20€" donation?

Btw, Thanks for your amazing work.

I am always welcome to any kind of support and yes to your question, though it's best do send a donation through paypal instead, because otherwise Patreon will take its cut and Paypal will take its cut off of that.

Otherwise working hard still on the perk system, had an unexpected turnaround, so that set me off the track for a day or two, but it will be worth it...

Will this also be available as just an interface mod or just and overhaul mod?

Just as an overhaul mod. Some of the interface elements aren't compatible with vanilla and a lot of the interface labels are set in Localization.txt, that must be overwritten for it to look as good as it does.

You working on A17 stable ?
I was working on the mod the very first day A17 rolled out the door in experimental. I need time to get it ready for first official public release. Didn't make it to Christmas, but life is life, I do as much as I can, mind you, I work on the mod at my free time all by myself so yeah. Need a few more weeks at least.