Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Is this mod being updated for Alpha 17?

Subquake .. HAS SAID Many times this Will be Update to A17 ……………. BUT at the moment A17e is A disaster .. spawning .. Z's OP .. I would say it may take a month or 2 more for thing's to be straighten out. There is only so much the modders can do at the moment.

BUT .. IT WILL BE DONE in time

I'm already in the process of updating the user interface for A17 and I'm done with:

• Backpack view
  • Creative view
  • Item info panel view
  • Looting view
  • Crafting list & queue for backpack, crafting info view
  • List of players view
  • Edit sign view
  • Tool tips
  • Journal
  • Compass
  • Quest Tracker
  • Quest list, shared list, description, objectives, rewards, offer
  • Toolbelt (health, stamina, hunger, thirst, buffs, vehicle hp, vehicle fuel)
  • Escape Menu, Main Menu, Options Menu

Things I am working on:

• Player view (stats, gear slots, buff overview)
  • Workstation views
  • Trader view, Trader quest & dialog views
  • Turret & other electrical device views
  • Perk/skills view
  • Map view

unknown.pngunknown.png

@Subquake - So did the backpack slots go from 80 to 77 now?
Yes, because I removed 1 column in backpack and added 1 row, that way storage containers have 1 more column and 1 more row and can have up to 132 slots of storage compared to 120 slots in UL 1.3.0.3.

Traded in 3 backpack slots to get 12 more maximum slots for storage, i think it's a good deal, imagine vehicles (trucks) with 132 slots in the mod in future ;)

i meant broken as in overpowered. Is there anything about EAC that would prevent ppl from editing their own backpack size to larger than the default for the server?
The server pushes the .xml files, including parameters about backpack sizes. It's not client side.

Are you going to release the UI update as a standalone as soon as you get that part done or are you going to wait to release the standalone UI until you have the entire mod updated?
I don't have plans to have the user interface compatible with vanilla game, I designed it for Undead Legacy and as much as many will hate me, I want it to be like that, I'm sorry. It's the face of Undead Legacy. I might change my mind later once the mod gets up to speed in A17 and release a similar looking UI with a different color scheme to differentiate it from this mod, but for now I'm working on the user interface, because it's for me the easiest thing to update, because TFP changed how properties work for majority of items and blocks so I will have to go through my mod content of A16.4 with a fine comb and cherry pick what could be ported over and what must require a rework.

I don't have plans to have the user interface compatible with vanilla game, I designed it for Undead Legacy and as much as many will hate me, I want it to be like that, I'm sorry. It's the face of Undead Legacy. I might change my mind later once the mod gets up to speed in A17 and release a similar looking UI with a different color scheme to differentiate it from this mod, but for now I'm working on the user interface, because it's for me the easiest thing to update, because TFP changed how properties work for majority of items and blocks so I will have to go through my mod content of A16.4 with a fine comb and cherry pick what could be ported over and what must require a rework.

Ah, you had talked about releasing a standalone UI for A17 back when 16 was first out. Pity, I hate the default UI and love your UI, but I don't want to play a mod.