Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

3 hours ago, Wolves Hero said:

This mod lack craft lights, I founded other mod craft lights but still unlearned don't have lights schematic in research station, only vanilla game.

Light mods 1 & Light mods 2 both not compatible with this mods, only few mods been compatible with this mods - compatible mods list

I been comment about light mods but no reply just dead mods.

image.thumb.png.049e6289a50631fedc2f4471ca1dce56.png

You have to simply go to POIs and pick up the lights, you don't have to craft them lol

Hi, Subquake!

After playing this version for many hours, I came to certain conclusions:

1) Something needs to be done with the final Tier 4/5 containers. Having a high stage of loot (~370-400), I took out either one ammo from the containers, or an item of low quality. For an experiment, I went to the T1 buildings and found B/A/S grade weapons and armor. Conclusion: there is no point in going to T5. High cost of ammo/time, and the reward is normal. It is easier to quickly run through Tier 1/2.

2) Similar to the first) Low reward for T5 quests. By completing them, you probably have good C / B-class equipment, but as a reward you get G / F-class garbage.

3) It looks like I found a bug/glitch: if you sit on a barbed wire, then Pain Tolerance is quickly pumped. It looks like you can make barbed wire at your base and sit at night pumping Pain Tolerance.

On 10/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, Subquake said:

Make sure your game is running, if you're logged into steam and it detects you playing 7 days to die while you're playing Undead Legacy, your friends could join through your steam profile page green Join button, just make sure they have Undead Legacy open, otherwise steam will open vanilla 7 days to die.

Thanks.  We tried again and kept getting some errors during initialization - the errors seemed to point to the anti-cheat mode - which we both verified was turned off on our copy of 7D2D - so that was odd. I thought about looking at the config files. We both decided to edit the serverconfig.xml files in the base folder and in the Mac OS app package and turning the value for:

<property name="EACEnabled"                        value="false"/>                <!-- Enables/Disables EasyAntiCheat -->

Hard to tell if this was the culprit?  But after making that change, then restarting steam and Undead Legacy from Terminal, my friend was able to connect to a game I started (we saw the usual loading of files, downloading maps, etc.).  So everythign is working now.

Really enjoying your mod.  Super challenging, and very detailed.  Much more "real" than vanilla, which I like; but it is definitely a MUCH harder game 🙂

-- Spladow

1 minute ago, Enethal said:

Quick question regarding version 2.6.11 - where exactly does one find an aviation engine? Thanks!

I'm on day 18 in the game and I already have 2 aviation engines in my storage boxes.  I got them from random looting around the map.  Also got a couple car engines from breaking down cars with my wrench.  I know it's gonna be a LONG time before I will be able to use any of them, but happy to have stumbled across them.  I do have my game loot set to 150% per recommendation of a number of popular YouTube players.

-- Spladow

Hi

Is it possible to find beaker in loot ? I'm on day 60 loot stage over 250 and couldn't find single one. Tried Hagashi and Pop&Pils HQ. 

I craft one to upgrade Chemistry Station to LVL 2 but grind to find diamonds is ridiculous. 

2.6.13 Experimental. 

Backslash

9 minutes ago, Backslash said:

Hi

Is it possible to find beaker in loot ? I'm on day 60 loot stage over 250 and couldn't find single one. Tried Hagashi and Pop&Pils HQ. 

I craft one to upgrade Chemistry Station to LVL 2 but grind to find diamonds is ridiculous. 

2.6.13 Experimental. 

Backslash

Backslash, I am on day 35 and loot stage 57 and already came across one beaker in loot.  I remember this was also one of the most difficult to find items in vanilla too.  If I remember correctly, there was a chance in air drops, cooking gear.  But I found mine in random looting.

-- Spladow

44 minutes ago, Spladow said:

Backslash, I am on day 35 and loot stage 57 and already came across one beaker in loot.  I remember this was also one of the most difficult to find items in vanilla too.  If I remember correctly, there was a chance in air drops, cooking gear.  But I found mine in random looting.

-- Spladow

Are you also playing latest experimental ? I saw JaWoodle, Guns Nerds & Stell and other Youtube creators playing 2.5.82 and they also found beaker quite often. Maybe it's problem in experiential?? Or I'm extremely unlucky.

Backslash 

20 minutes ago, Backslash said:

Are you also playing latest experimental ? I saw JaWoodle, Guns Nerds & Stell and other Youtube creators playing 2.5.82 and they also found beaker quite often. Maybe it's problem in experiential?? Or I'm extremely unlucky.

Backslash 

I am playing the latest (I think latest) 2.6.13.  So that answers that!  Just lucky I guess.  Random numbers can be unforgiving sometimes!

-- Spladow

20 hours ago, Backslash said:

Привет

Можно ли найти мензурку в луте? Я нахожусь на 60-м этапе добычи более 250 и не смог найти ни одного. Пробовал Hagashi и штаб-квартиру Pop&Pils. 

Я создаю один, чтобы улучшить химическую станцию до 2 уровня, но шлифовать, чтобы найти алмазы, смешно. 

2.6.13 Экспериментальный. 

Обратная косая черта

One I found by chance in a loot, day 30

I had to study and make it. Finding diamonds is a pain, I found a small amount in the largest chests

I'm having some issues with the game hanging up and then exiting to desktop. As far as I can tell, it's triggered by entering a particular chunk... could be related to my base/land claim block as it's close by, but I can't say for certain.

Event viewer reports nothing that seems to makes sense:

Faulting application name: 7DaysToDie.exe, version: 2020.3.14.53691, time stamp: 0x60e10294
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp: 0xb5ced1c6
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000001ad67
Faulting process id: 0x2188
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8f290f36435e0

Apart from that, I've looked around in the game folder to find some logs that can shed some light on the matter, but I can't seem to find anything. Any idea where I should look further?

你好,我很喜欢这个UI,但是我的电脑配置不够好,无法体验游戏。我也是因为这个UI才想体验的,所以能不能单独给我这个UI?我只用它来体验原版,这对我很有帮助。谢谢你.❤️

Hello, I like this UI very much, but my computer configuration is not good enough to experience the game. I also want to experience it because of this user interface, so can you make a separate MOD of your UI and share it with me? I only use it to experience the original version, which is very helpful to me. Thank you.❤️

Hello, I like this UI very much, but my computer configuration is not good enough to experience the game. I also want to experience it because of this user interface, so can you make a separate MOD of your UI and share it with me? I only use it to experience the original version, which is very helpful to me. Thank you.❤️❤️❤️

Hello. Your mod is just amazing. I would like to make a suggestion.
When you find the right weapon or armor, there is no longer a need for a recipe, they go for disassembly. It kills collectible gameplay. 
Here's what I thought. In the early stages of the game, upgrading things is quite expensive. If the learned recipe made it cheaper to upgrade at the workbench, it would give meaning to the recipes of the things you already have.

P.S. I don't speak English well, so I used an interpreter. Perhaps the text is a bit "wooden"))) I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, Alicebaby said:

你好,我很喜欢这个UI,但是我的电脑配置不够好,无法体验游戏。我也是因为这个UI才想体验的,所以能不能单独给我这个UI?我只用它来体验原版,这对我很有帮助。谢谢你.❤️

Hello, I like this UI very much, but my computer configuration is not good enough to experience the game. I also want to experience it because of this user interface, so can you make a separate MOD of your UI and share it with me? I only use it to experience the original version, which is very helpful to me. Thank you.❤️

Hello, I like this UI very much, but my computer configuration is not good enough to experience the game. I also want to experience it because of this user interface, so can you make a separate MOD of your UI and share it with me? I only use it to experience the original version, which is very helpful to me. Thank you.❤️❤️❤️

UI is part of the core of Undead Legacy, you either play Undead Legacy with the UI or you don't.

Objects appearing as matte black in Undead Legacy?

I am noticing that a number of objects, especially vehicles, are appearing with no color – just dark black - in Undead Legacy. This also happens with signed Iron Chests in my base.  Some cars look fine in the game.  Cars do appear with the right coloring in the Creative Menu when I select them to drop into the world, but appear pitch black when dropped?  See screenshots below.

Is this just some kind of graphics setting on my part or maybe the model has too dark a color?  If its a setting on my end I appreciate the tips for improving the look of this storage material.  This makes choosing a car to repair less enjoyable 😜

-- Spladow

2022-11-08_09-16-54.jpg

2022-11-09_07-59-08.jpg