Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Looking forward to actually playing this when its out, For me it will be the Salvation of the game cos its been Uninstalled since ALpha 17 came out... Looking around the Forum I dont see anything wrote about WOTW either which is a shame, I do hope Dwall updates his mod too as they were the only reason I played this game along with a few other Mods....

Good day Subquake,

It IS Coming along nicely I see .. keep all the teasers coming :smile-new:

Looking forward to day it get's released .. thinking most likely After A17.2 FINALLY goes stable .. But there are rumors of A18 now .. even before A 17.2 goes stable_" when and if it does " .. SO we will see and I will try and keep the wolves off your back … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Just a Reminder .... IT's In the Works

OK .. EVERYONE .. Before you ASK .. Most likely " Undead Legacy " is going to Be delayed because the Fun Pimps Just Drop .. Drum - Roll

.. Experimental A 17.2 B27 today .. SO seat back and .. Drum roll again.

Read the FIRST Page .. Also .. Let's have patience.

IT Will be out When it is Ready and Subquake feels comfortable enough with the his mod and Thinks it is Ready to be release. Let's hope for early March 2019 or STABLE 17.2 b20.

SO .. Have Fun and Enjoy

............…. AND .. NO .. the current version .. IS NOT Compatible with A 17.

You don't have to worry about me keeping up with the minor updates of the game, my SDX dev build is already up to date with b27 ;)