Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

Hi, me again.

Just a tip, maybe someone knows this.

This is just an example.

When you are using pblock, like this, pblock stone 10 1 10 0 it will set a block of stones, not 10 X 10 with a height of 1, but 11 X 11 with a height of 2.

So it starts with zero (0) and to get the 10 X 10 height 1 it should be like this, pblock 9 0 9 0.

The first number will set the block to west, the second is the height, the third number will set the block to north, the fourth number is 0 or 1.

0 its sets first number to west, 1 it sets third number to west.

Just what i have found out and i hope this is correct.

Have a nice day.

kimila.

Hi.

Have some trouble with pdup.

I have make a tower on my server but i cant move it to another place.

Prefab gas station is ok.

I use pdup p1 on one side at the bottom of the tower and use pdup p2 on the other side of the tower at the top.

Do the same as with the gas station but i get just an empty spot where i use pdup 0.

I have support for Coppi's mod in my server manager (botman.nz) including pblock, and prender if you are interested in a helper tool. More support is coming. The version of the bot on the website is outdated and doesn't have support for Coppi's latest stuff. I'll update it soon but I can also host a bot or help you self-host.

Hi.

Have some trouble with pdup.

I have make a tower on my server but i cant move it to another place.

Prefab gas station is ok.

I use pdup p1 on one side at the bottom of the tower and use pdup p2 on the other side of the tower at the top.

Do the same as with the gas station but i get just an empty spot where i use pdup 0.

Currently the bot has these commands..

/mark <name> p1

/mark <name> p2

/save <name>

/load <name> (this will replace the prefab in place provided you saved p1 and p2 correctly. Info at end of reply)

/load <name> here face <0-3>

/load <name> at <x y z> face <0-3>

also for pblock..

/fill <name> <block number or block name>

/move block <name> up (or down) <number>

To restore a prefab in place, do p1 at the south west corner and p2 at the north east corner or when you load the prefab there will be an offset.

BUG:

Server: A14.7(b6)

Mods: Alloc's, Server Tools, and Coppi's.

I am the server owner and I go into Console (press ~)

type "cpc Quicken ED0000 1" to change my name to red

when I type any other command in chat like /gimme or /help or /sethome or /command I see nothing.

if I change color back to default "cpc Quicken FFFFFF 1" everything works fine.

This looks cool! I am running a server with 8-14 users and we have Alloc's and Server fixes running and this looks like a cool addition to try out.

A question - How does protection work? I thought I read somewhere I can protect an area from decay/destruction.

If you mean standard claim block (keystone) protection, you can change the settings in config.xml

<property name="LandClaimDeadZone" value="10"/>
 <property name="LandClaimDecayMode" value="2"/>
 <property name="LandClaimExpiryTime" value="14"/>
 <property name="LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier" value="0"/>
 <property name="LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier" value="0"/>
 <property name="LandClaimSize" value="32"/>

The config above will make claim-protected areas have 100% protection whether the owner is on or offline, for 14days of inactivity.

BUG:

Server: A14.7(b6)

Mods: Alloc's, Server Tools, and Coppi's.

I am the server owner and I go into Console (press ~)

type "cpc Quicken ED0000 1" to change my name to red

when I type any other command in chat like /gimme or /help or /sethome or /command I see nothing.

if I change color back to default "cpc Quicken FFFFFF 1" everything works fine.

We came across the same problem and my buddy patched coppi's CPC command to work without interfering with chat commands. I don't know the problem or the solution, but I know he put his files on github, which maybe of help:

https://github.com/Prisma501/mod7n2l

We came across the same problem and my buddy patched coppi's CPC command to work without interfering with chat commands. I don't know the problem or the solution, but I know he put his files on github, which maybe of help:

https://github.com/Prisma501/mod7n2l

Changing the a Player name to a different color breaks chat commands for CBSM, seems it doesn't recognize the player name anymore. Is there a way to reverse or remove. Changing back to FFFFF does not work.

Just saw this.... which files should I grab? Just coppis ?

Shameless plug. Botman works with Coppi's mod (version 2.3) and you can command it with and without coloured names. Also I've been in contact with Coppi for a long time and several features in his mod started from discussions I had with him. He's awesome!

I havn't switched over to Botman for my main server yet, so was wondering if there was a quick fix in the meantime. Think I will just go ahead and do it this weekend. Thanks again Smegzor for setting up Botman on my test server.

Is it possible for pblock to have a "replace" function?

Such as

pblock replace cobblestoneBlock flagstoneBlock

Usage:

Replaces all cobblestoneBlock in the current selection with flagstoneBlock.

Sorry the long delay, not much free time to work on it.

And finally it has come a new update.

Version 2.4 (2016.08.28)

- Created command prepblock to replace blocks.

- Created command pcheck discover the type of a block

Added 2 new functions:

1) pcheck

Check the type of a block.

If gives the RawBlockID and when the server see this block as a normal block it gives the name.

2) prepblock

Replace a block (almost like pblock)

1. prepblock <block_to_be_replaced> <block_name> <x1> <x2> <y1> <y2> <z1> <z2> <rot>

2. prepblock <block_to_be_replaced> <block_name> <x>@<qnt> <y>@<qnt> <z>@<qnt> <rot>

3. prepblock <block_to_be_replaced> <block_name> <qnt> <qnt> <qnt> <rot>

4. prepblock <block_name>

5. prepblock p1

6. prepblock p2 <block_to_be_replaced> <block_name>

7. prepblock p2raw <BlockRawID> <block_name>

1. replace blocks block_to_be_replaced with block_name from x1,y1,z1 to x2,y2,z2

2. replace blocks block_to_be_replaced with block_name from x,y,z each quantity. Quantity can be 0, posivite or negative.

2. replace blocks block_to_be_replaced with block_name from your position each quantity. Quantity can be 0, posivite or negative.

4. Search for block names. Fill with * to list all.

5. Store your position to be used on method 6.

6. replace blocks block_to_be_replaced with block_name from position stored on method 5 until your current location.

7. replace blocks BlockRawID with block_name from position stored on method 5 until your current location.

*This replace block has an issue:

the server sometimes does not identify a placed block as a normal block like sandStone, it has only the RawBlockID.

So sometimes you may need to get the block type using command "pcheck" and then use on prepblock p2raw <rawID> <b2> instead of prepblock p2 <b1> <b2>

so, with normal block name you may use

prepblock p2 <block_to_be_replaced> <block_name>

Ex: preblock p2 sandStone snow

when only has the RawBlockID you may use

prepblock p2raw <BlockRawID> <block_name>

Ex: preblock p2raw 2048 snow

New version available!

New feature,

PUG - checks if a player is flying underground with noclip!

Version 2.5 (2016.09.01)

- Created command pug to check if a player is underground with noclip or bugged (hunting hackers)

- Improved the command pdg to check the player`s height (if he is flying - hunting harckers)

- Fixed the command prepblock and pcheck, now it uses only blocks name or block id to replace. No BlockRawID needed anymore.

- Fixed placement stability, now placed blocks with, dup, render, pblock or prepblock respects gravity. (before the blocks were not set stability correctly) - Thanks to Chromecide that help me with that!

Would it be possible for the prender by default to use the depth set in the prefabs's xml if one is set?

So a prefab with this: <property name="YOffset" value="-2" />

will automatically render with a depth of -2?

Added on version 2.6

Yet another quick suggestion:

could the pdup remember what it was last duplicated? I was dupping the top of some towers the and kept getting the past off by like one or two blocks and had to undo. But each time I did that I also had to go back and copy the top again because I couldn't just pundo and pdup over and over again up I got it right.

If that makes sense.

Added on version 2.4

Another quick suggestion. Would it be possible for prender to default rotation to 0 if no rotation is assigned?

Added on version 2.4

Awesome! You have my thanks. How easy would it be to add other similar variables of that? such as pblock target 1 will set the targeted block as position 1 rather than your player position.

Added on version 2.6

- - - - - - - - - - -

New version released

Version 2.6 (2016.09.01)

- prender now gets the Prefab YOffset to render it on correctly depth

- pblock now is possible to set position 1 on looking block using: pblock L1

I am trying to change itens from players bag/belt/equip but no success....

But looking on A15, how trading machines works, those features may be possible to create soon! :)

This is the most interesting thing for me - being able to put items to people's inventories instead of having to drop them on the floor.

If that is not possible, the ability to put things to a chest.

Would it be possible to allow a player to assign a chest to be a selling/receiving chest?

Or maybe use the last chest placed by that player?

This would allow for greater automation if the user does not need to be stood on top of the chest.

I've got the hang of exporting bases now, it's an unrivalled tool - I save the best bases from the map before wiping, and offer them for download on the website. One of my users suggested opening an estate agent and renting out bases; let the users choose from a catalogue :)

Good work with the hacking detection commands.

Thanks for sharing your mods :)

Shameless plug. Botman works with Coppi's mod (version 2.3) and you can command it with and without coloured names. Also I've been in contact with Coppi for a long time and several features in his mod started from discussions I had with him. He's awesome!

Yeah. Thats because its a bot and not a mod. I abandonned using a telnet listener long time ago. To inflexible/inefficient and depending on the work of real mods.

I prefer a mod over a bot any time of the day.

Yeah. Thats because its a bot and not a mod. I abandonned using a telnet listener long time ago. To inflexible/inefficient and depending on the work of real mods.

I prefer a mod over a bot any time of the day.

Is there a mod based server manager? I only know of one but he went away so hardly counts.

Mods have tha advantage of being part of the server. I would love to add scripting support to the server and may have a go at it one day. Its not a trivial task. In the meantime telnet works well enough. The server itself is far from stable and has many issues. A mod based server manager isn't going to change that.

Archived