Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

I have a request, if possible, either for Valmar or Coppi. I like using the in-game letter blocks to write out stuff on the walls (like "Welcome to Barren Realms" or whatever). Would it be possible "write" using pblock? For example, place a line of letters against an existing wall (or a new wall). For example, "/ptext welcome" and it places the letters in that order.

Smeg: this might also be something your bot can do as well.

Coppi: how does the mod currently react if the save folder doesn't exist, or is read-only? I have seen this with some game server hosts. It can also happen if the file is currently open by another process. You may want to include an option to change the folder (and make sure it doesn't crash if the current folder is read-only). It might be safer to use the Mods folder instead.

Also, does the cpc command still verify the Steam ID if only the player name or entity ID is specified?

Yet another quick suggestion:

could the pdup remember what it was last duplicated? I was dupping the top of some towers the and kept getting the past off by like one or two blocks and had to undo. But each time I did that I also had to go back and copy the top again because I couldn't just pundo and pdup over and over again up I got it right.

If that makes sense.

Yet another quick suggestion:

could the pdup remember what it was last duplicated? I was dupping the top of some towers the and kept getting the past off by like one or two blocks and had to undo. But each time I did that I also had to go back and copy the top again because I couldn't just pundo and pdup over and over again up I got it right.

If that makes sense.

I'm coding my bot (server manager) to support that sort of thing. All block commands go into a database so recall is easy.

I've been a bit busy so I still only have basic support but you can use pblock and move the block up and down. Later I'll add horizontal movement, rotation, resizing and a few crazy ideas like block follow (it locks position relative to you and will follow you) and a giant platform game with moving blocks (gonna have it remove 1 end and add to the other rather than redo the whole block).

Really nice work here Coppi.

I've wanted to get my hands on the rendering commands since UberFox demonstrated it.

I've just installed, and apart from the change to tcch behaviour which killed our chathooks, the install went flawlessly.

I'm gonna play with the new rendering commands.

Man! BASE COPY AND PASTE!

Someone pinch me :D

Would it be possible to get a command to put items in a secure chest?

With the ability to remove items, and the ability to add items, secure trading would be possible.

Nom Nom :D

If you are using CBSM as a server manager and change the chat color using cpc, it inhibits all commands to CBSM. They are seen in telnet but CBSM is not receiving them. eg /wallet /zgate list etc. I changed back to default and CBSM commands worked again.

Info

If you are using CBSM as a server manager and change the chat color using cpc, it inhibits all commands to CBSM. They are seen in telnet but CBSM is not receiving them. eg /wallet /zgate list etc. I changed back to default and CBSM commands worked again.

This is due to when you change your color of chat it adds the color code to your name, CBSM does not know how to read it. you will have to talk to Alanine to fix CBSM to read it.

This is due to when you change your color of chat it adds the color code to your name, CBSM does not know how to read it. you will have to talk to Alanine to fix CBSM to read it.

Thanks, I had already made contact with Alanine, but being on the opposite side of the world and the 13 hr time difference...

Is it possible for pblock to have a "replace" function?

Such as

pblock replace cobblestoneBlock flagstoneBlock

Usage:

Replaces all cobblestoneBlock in the current selection with flagstoneBlock.

Just a shameless quote of myself. Can you tell I really want a replace function? :)

Just a shameless quote of myself. Can you tell I really want a replace function? :)

Sorry by delayed reponses,

I am traveling to work and I will be back to my desk where I can develop and make new features on friday.

And answering your question, yes its possible to make a replace command.

Has anyone else experienced an issue with newly placed block integrity after installing the Coppi MOD? at least once a day, newly placed blocks will not hold any weight at all, even just three frames on the ground with one block overhanging. Usually a reboot of the server resolves the issue.

Has anyone else experienced an issue with newly placed block integrity after installing the Coppi MOD? at least once a day, newly placed blocks will not hold any weight at all, even just three frames on the ground with one block overhanging. Usually a reboot of the server resolves the issue.

When it happens could you look at server`s log to check if had some error on log?

Because it can happens if there is some Error Exception.

I basicaly make 3 steps.

1. Place Blocks

2. Recalculate Blocks Stability

3. Refresh Chunk from near Players.

If an error occurs before step 2, the building will fall when anyone step on it

Hi Coppi,

Just wanted to post here and say how awesome this mod is. I've been waiting a long time for something like this :)

Will be checking this thread often for updates!

Hopefully Alloc will give you a heads up for A15, so you've got time to check your mod and make sure it works!

Take care

The Walking Dead Prison

EDIT: It's 200x200 blocks...youch. Will need a bunch of people spaced out to load all the chunks :)

I'm trying to import Laz Man's Walking Dead Prison but it comes up with the following message:

prender TWDprisonRWG_01 0
"The render prefab is far away. Chunk not loaded on that area"

I don't know how big the prison is, but would be surprised if it extended further than the rendered chunks in my proximity. Is that definitely it or is it possible that there is something I need to edit in the prefab's XML file?

I thought at first it might be locked to a biome, but that doesn't seem to be it.

Hey man great tool, been having some fun with it. One question/request if its even possible. I am making my mod with Navz map. Navz prefabs seem to be controled with the prefab xml under navz file. Decoration, coords and so on. Would it be possible to somehow automatically update the xml file? Meaning if I go on my server and use Prender to spawn in different prefabs at different locations, could there be a way for it to create that xml file or add it to the server one? Or in the least have it generate some sort of text that could be saved with the location, depth, and name of the prefab. Would really be cool to be able to set up a wourld in game and then be able to have a file I could download with all that information.

Also noticed in the scorce code that there is a renderingFullmap=false Is there a chance we could render the entire Navz map if this was true?

EDIT: It's 200x200 blocks...youch. Will need a bunch of people spaced out to load all the chunks :)

I'm trying to import Laz Man's Walking Dead Prison but it comes up with the following message:

prender TWDprisonRWG_01 0
"The render prefab is far away. Chunk not loaded on that area"

I don't know how big the prison is, but would be surprised if it extended further than the rendered chunks in my proximity. Is that definitely it or is it possible that there is something I need to edit in the prefab's XML file?

I thought at first it might be locked to a biome, but that doesn't seem to be it.

You could always try splitting the prefab into sections :)

The Compo version has two files for the prefab done as a custom hub, maybe try those first and see if it works, if not then split them in half again. a bit of a hassle to insert 4 prefabs over 1 but at least it should help with the giant prefabs :p

Yes, +1!!

Great way to clean up rubble from abandoned bases we have around our spawn town!

EDIT: Oh, we've also got someone that's been placing landmines around town. A replace command would hopefully allow us to replace all landmine blocks in town with "air".

Hi.

Have some trouble with pdup.

I have make a tower on my server but i cant move it to another place.

Prefab gas station is ok.

I use pdup p1 on one side at the bottom of the tower and use pdup p2 on the other side of the tower at the top.

Do the same as with the gas station but i get just an empty spot where i use pdup 0.

Archived