Why is the green hoodie zombie dude with 2x the HP of weak base zombies only 400xp like the weak ones?

warmer

8 hours ago, Darthjake said:

He is the former skateboarder Z?  I think, maybe he's just badass?  Arrow to the face still puts him down, and if you can't hit the head take out his legs first.

IRC he has a different name than the skater zombie did. Forget what it is.

7 hours ago, Ray_Garraty said:

Also it seems they have nerfed XP for Zombie Moe ('Bloated Walker'). In A19 it was 750, now it's only 400, which seems little bit unfair

Moe doesn't have as much health as he used to though. He's very close in hitpoints to the other regular zombies. I installed a mod to see their healthbar because I was curious where each of them ended up and it was enlightening. 

33 minutes ago, Mahnogard said:

Moe doesn't have as much health as he used to though. He's very close in hitpoints to the other regular zombies. I installed a mod to see their healthbar because I was curious where each of them ended up and it was enlightening. 

The same. I was surprised, Moe used to be like Big Momma.

On 12/16/2021 at 6:54 PM, warmer said:

Why is the green hoodie zombie dude with 2x the HP of weak base zombies only 400xp like the weak ones?

This is a valid ask.  When I see this bro, and I pray for a dismembering strike.  Cause otherwise - he gon take a few swings.

Also a change in A20 - the obese, sweaty zombie in the wife beater shirt (our friends call this guy a "Ron Jeremy") isn't worth any extra XP.  But, to his credit, he is not nearly as tough as he used to be.

59 minutes ago, ckuebler said:

This is a valid ask.  When I see this bro, and I pray for a dismembering strike.  Cause otherwise - he gon take a few swings.

Also a change in A20 - the obese, sweaty zombie in the wife beater shirt (our friends call this guy a "Ron Jeremy") isn't worth any extra XP.  But, to his credit, he is not nearly as tough as he used to be.

That is Moe. Most of the zeds have names, you got Moe, Joe, Arlene, Darlene, Marlene, Andy, Steve, Tom Parker.

Our green hoody friend who used to be Skater is now simply Thug. He didn't choose the zombie life, the zombie life chose him.

xp award should be about the relative danger. I agree with @BFT2020 the crawler are pretty weak. However, they sneak up on you pretty easily if you aren't looking where you are going, or there is a lot of eye level chaos in front of you.

Moe should be 600xp

Crawler should be 250xp

Edited by warmer (see edit history)

On 12/24/2021 at 4:53 PM, Krougal said:

That is Moe. Most of the zeds have names, you got Moe, Joe, Arlene, Darlene, Marlene, Andy, Steve, Tom Parker.

Our green hoody friend who used to be Skater is now simply Thug. He didn't choose the zombie life, the zombie life chose him.

....oh...

Welp, I guess the ones I call Kate, Jenn, and Britney are getting new names....