Very Important Request- Skeletons

Matt115

Well i think most of us know how skeletons are important so - Devs please : add skeletons props - we have dead corpses so we will get them more. 

Like - sitting skeleton, lying skeleton on road , skeletons in cars etc.

They can be effective source of  bons. 

Cementary need skeletons to be realistic! 

Skeletons are base of post- apo terminator - skeletons everywhere, walking dead - skeletons , this strange movie with dragons- skeletons! this strange thing with robots? ( this is not terminator btw) skeletons.

So skeletons are neccesary

GUYS I NEED YOUR'S SUPPORT! 

@Roland @meganoth @Adam the Waster @hiemfire @Blake_ @Burrfly @Jost Amman @vergilsparda @Games'n'Grumble  AND everyone else!

This is important so much ! this is important like... toilet! well try to live without it and you will know how important this is! so

@Laz Man @unholyjoe

You have contact with devs right?

So i need your's help to make this real!

They need to know how skeletons are important! 

We have SPOOKTOBER NOW RIGHT? AND WHAT IS CONNECTED WITH THIS? SKELETONS

3D skeleton big pack https://static.turbosquid.com/Preview/001325/306/BC/_D.jpg

Human male skeleton rigged 3D - TurboSquid 1217853

COULD YOU SAY NO TO THEM? 😄

There are already new skeleton remains models, both picturing animals and Zds. I would think that is enough, but an additional bunch of them wouldn't hurt. Those you showed are a bit amateurish compared to what we've been shown for a20. Right now the standards are higher than that.

• SylenThunder changed the title to Very Important Request- Skeletons
17 hours ago, Blake_ said:

There are already new skeleton remains models, both picturing animals and Zds. I would think that is enough, but an additional bunch of them wouldn't hurt. Those you showed are a bit amateurish compared to what we've been shown for a20. Right now the standards are higher than that.

Well - we will get few bons and flesh not " complete" old skeleton- we will get halve eaten corpses. this pictures is  "example" what i mean- old ,complete or almost complete skeleton

It would be cool for skeletons to also be props just like there are some corpses as props :)

But remember that there already will be some new skeletal remains added in alpha 20.

We notice that you like them, XD. Maybe they will add skeletons in the future, which will be a tribute to you, but don't expect them to be in alpha 20 already, because a20 is very close to finished and devs are now focussed at fixing bugs.

1 hour ago, Burrfly said:

It would be cool for skeletons to also be props just like there are some corpses as props :)

But remember that there already will be some new skeletal remains added in alpha 20.

We notice that you like them, XD. Maybe they will add skeletons in the future, which will be a tribute to you, but don't expect them to be in alpha 20 already, because a20 is very close to finished and devs are now focussed at fixing bugs.

i know but i hope we will see old good skeletons in the future ^^ well i see remains and they looks good but it "flesh" remain with bones and skull. It's looks good and it is good prop too but it looks fresh . So complete skeleton without flesh is more like - someone day long long ago and nice refrence to old post apo movies^^