War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

War3zuk

War3zuk 

YOU DO Know the Mod Launcher does NOT Auto Update the Game version .. You should WARN players the you are updating to current version of Game ... " Game version Now on Launcher .. A19 b178 v 3.4 " as of today on the mod launcher and You broke my game.

NOW .. I have to uninstall and reinstall current version of game from Steam .. if I want to play Your Mod.

Just my Thoughts

War3zuk

I have one more thing to say .. that map in v3.4 is terrible .. it's almost endless city and a trader almost on every corner .. did you even look at the preview before putting it into your game. That is way to much city for a 8k game and causes lag when it shouldn't .. And there are a bunch of areas that Floating a city block. ( you can walk under 4-5 building at a time )

Just my personal opinion on that .. maybe other player like city after city and it might just be me.

This wonderful mod is going to pot.  

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

OKie-Dokie .. just 2 thing .. wished I had been Warned about new update, so I could have saved my game .. there is nothing (here) even as of this writing .. saying anything about an update.

And I'm Just Not into wall to wall city .. personally.

Yes .. it is a great mod and lots of fun .. but War3zuk should have said something about changes to his mod since last Update some where from v 3.1 for b173 .. compared to v 3.4 for b178 .

Just my thought and opinion.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:52 PM, gpcstargate said:

War3zuk 

YOU DO Know the Mod Launcher does NOT Auto Update the Game version .. You should WARN players the you are updating to current version of Game ... " Game version Now on Launcher .. A19 b178 v 3.4 " as of today on the mod launcher and You broke my game.

NOW .. I have to uninstall and reinstall current version of game from Steam .. if I want to play Your Mod.

Just my Thoughts

LMAO....... Maybe you should Read the Vanilla patch Notes, Then youd know that after any Exp update to the game files will require a fresh game.. This isnt anyones issue but your own..

On 8/12/2020 at 2:22 PM, gpcstargate said:

OKie-Dokie .. just 2 thing .. wished I had been Warned about new update, so I could have saved my game .. there is nothing (here) even as of this writing .. saying anything about an update.

And I'm Just Not into wall to wall city .. personally.

Yes .. it is a great mod and lots of fun .. but War3zuk should have said something about changes to his mod since last Update some where from v 3.1 for b173 .. compared to v 3.4 for b178 .

Just my thought and opinion.

Your actually making yourself sound really uneducated... EVERY single update has Patch notes.. So what your Comment actually says is, Hi, I didnt bother to read anything & just expect an update to change Nothing... This Mod version your playing is Alpha build so with every Fun Pimp update I also must update

& FYI B180 is out which again requires a fresh install, Saves you from commin back in here & moaning..

I will get to the Modlets once this becomes stable, Theres 0 point to fixing them at the mo given updating the mod takes all my spare time & Modlets break each time an update comes out..

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

Unbelievable, someone is spending an insane amount of his spare time doing this mod, overhaul all for free and people start complaining!

Please show appreciation for the work since it is all done voluntarily. You cannot demand anything! Rather give polite constructive feedback which could help fixing any issues in the future if War3zUk decides, feels like it or has time for it, you get the point, to continue working on the mod or overhaul. 

Edited by PeterB (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, EZ2Remember said:

Schematics that have been already read, should I be selling them to a trader, or is their a better use?

Try to scrap them, check if they only give you paper or see if the scheme has a recipe, if not, just sell them.

2 hours ago, Gouki said:

Try to scrap them, check if they only give you paper or see if the scheme has a recipe, if not, just sell them.

I saw they can be scrapped into bundles but there's no recipe for the bundles. I'll have to do the math and see if bundles return more coin or something

23 hours ago, Grinch843 said:

Hi, really enjoying the mod.    Just tried to use the function to lock items in the player inventory and it does not appear to be working, also should the lock buttons show up all the time or just when you open a container?

Thanks....

Hi, also loving your mod, thank you. Any news on when you will fix this please? When you do, this AIO mod will be perfect!

Edited by Clivos
Added manners! (see edit history)

Hey, just wanted to troubleshoot something. Alpha 19 stable came out and I saw that you have updated your mod - i've installed a new copy through the mod launcher and installed the mod on top of it. Everything is ok until I enter the game - the lag that happens when the world is still loading for the first time is normal but unlike previous alphas this continues forever and its actually even worse than previous alphas. Turning down my settings didn't help. Is this caused by the mod? 

12 minutes ago, bida2 said:

Hey, just wanted to troubleshoot something. Alpha 19 stable came out and I saw that you have updated your mod - i've installed a new copy through the mod launcher and installed the mod on top of it. Everything is ok until I enter the game - the lag that happens when the world is still loading for the first time is normal but unlike previous alphas this continues forever and its actually even worse than previous alphas. Turning down my settings didn't help. Is this caused by the mod? 

Do you have a first minute lag after each enter the game? If yes, then no, it is not caused by this mod. I'm have the same problem without this mod, during such lags, the game eats 13GB out of 16GB RAM!

Edited by beware14 (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, beware14 said:

Do you have a first minute lag after each enter the game? If yes, then no, it is not caused by this mod. I'm have same problem without this mod, during such lags, the game eats 13GB out of 16GB RAM

Oh, so it's 7D2D just normally being an unoptimized piece of @%$*#!. Gotcha, thanks, will try to start another game and see if the lag disappears after a few minutes.

I don't have that problem in Vanilla .. But with this Mod I do .. Mainly because .. if you are using War3zuk game "Map" with your game .. take a look at the Preview Map in the TempMods folder  _ Data _ and then Worlds folders you will see why the game has so much lag .. the map is 90% city and there are about 100 traders on the map .. that is a lot of data to load and while in game you will get lag also if you are playing within the city areas .. unless you have a very high-end system.

But the Game is still a lot of Fun and he did a great job putting it together .. But he needs to reduce how large the city are in area and have more open area.

BUT True you will lose his special builds that he has in game if you use your own map, I'm just hoping he redoes the map.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:39 PM, Grinch843 said:

Hi, really enjoying the mod.    Just tried to use the function to lock items in the player inventory and it does not appear to be working, also should the lock buttons show up all the time or just when you open a container?

Thanks....

Sorry but can I have more info as im not sure what you mean by that thanks...

Use Random World Gen as its working fine with all the custom stuff...

4 hours ago, War3zuk said:

Sorry but can I have more info as im not sure what you mean by that thanks...

Use Random World Gen as its working fine with all the custom stuff...

The left/right arrows on the inventory screen when you open a container(I marked in yellow on the attachment), when set should "lock" that number of inventory slots so that when you sort the inventory or use the buttons to dump stuff to a container the item in those slots wont move.  Hope this helps.

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2020_08.20_-_10_12_21_10.png