War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

War3zuk

Thanks for the mod, is very good.

I have found some issues:

The pack mule is not working. We have 105 slots but the pack mule only give a few.

<set xpath="progression/perks/perk[@name='perkPackMule']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='CarryCapacity' and @value]/@value">2,4,6,8,15</set>

In 2.0 the new gui is very grey and for me, horrible. I like the bars and info but the colors are terrible.

Theres some problem with textures. In entrances sometimes is a texture who cant let you see the interior, like a courtain but you can go trough it.

25 minutes ago, Segador said:

The pack mule is not working. We have 105 slots but the pack mule only give a few.

<set xpath="progression/perks/perk[@name='perkPackMule']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='CarryCapacity' and @value]/@value">2,4,6,8,15</set>

In 2.0 the new gui is very grey and for me, horrible. I like the bars and info but the colors are terrible.

Theres some problem with textures. In entrances sometimes is a texture who cant let you see the interior, like a courtain but you can go trough it.

You find backpack Items in Trash Cans and so an,  which give 15 slots when you put it in your armor.  I fixed the problem with the textures, in this way, that i delete the complete game and mod and make a fresh installation.

2 hours ago, Demonsworld said:

You find backpack Items in Trash Cans and so an,  which give 15 slots when you put it in your armor.  I fixed the problem with the textures, in this way, that i delete the complete game and mod and make a fresh installation.

Thank you, i was thinking this because before it was pack mule who give the extra slots. Now i understand why you can loot backpacks, i was thinking that they were irrelevant because the mule pack giving the extra slots.

Hi, i downloaded the all in one launcher that was in the description on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=aEKPBIDjbdE&feature=emb_logo and did exactly as the video showed. I launched 7DTD up and went to create a new game and every time i do, it comes up with these problems in the command lines where nothing works and i can't get into the game. Not sure what i've done wrong but i can't find any solutions anywhere. Is anyone able to help? Thank you in advance.

7DTD1.png

7DTD2.png

On 7/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, Segador said:

Try reading the info you get at the start of your game when you have the clipboard in your hand... The Mod doesnt change textures... put your in game settings up & if you mean prefabs they all need fixing which is why I fixed 34 in my overhaul & added them with the tag edited...

As for the other person try choosing the version of the game you want to play & then install the mod for that version... your using 18.4 files on alpha 19

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

Following the HD upgrade path, I woudl like to start with an HD scrap iron tool, and upgrade it, is the only way to upgrade them, by "making better ones"? or is there a way to upgrade the tools, like you would the blocks?

I can't download (manual download) the modlauncher version for alpha 19 from github, it's always give me network error and using idm give me corrupted download with unexpected end of archive when extracted

Good day . i love the mods sadly as of today my game gets the null reference exception warning and i cant get out of it once it starts when i approach certain items sorry i cant upload the full log cause 512 kilobytes per paste max on pastebin but can upload more parts of the log if necessary thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/kh6JxU8f .

Edited by Sanguinis
sounded a bit snobbish (see edit history)

Any one having a HUGE lat spike? 2-3 seconds then runs fine. Happens when I wife and I are far apart in game. Sometimes when entering a new area. After an hour or so of play they disappear. Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB ram, M2 drive as our server. Network traffic low so not LAN issue. Clients Ryzen 2700X, 32 GB ram, GTX 2080, M2 drives.

Is there any way of swapping the model of zombie drops (crash bandicoot) for the original one? The new model drops FPS rapidly if there are more of them. 

And to answer my previous question, yes it is compatible with Nitrogen, at least a didn't find any issues.

Edited by appenius (see edit history)

Hey man love the mod!  The newest patch you just released crashes the game on startup, was just working earlier this morning.

Twas a lie!  It has nothing to do with your mod, but my mod launcher, for some reason It wont let me launch it through the manager.  I could launch it manually though if I went to the folder itself

Edited by Schnap (see edit history)

On 7/23/2020 at 1:13 PM, Schnap said:

Hey man love the mod!  The newest patch you just released crashes the game on startup, was just working earlier this morning.

Twas a lie!  It has nothing to do with your mod, but my mod launcher, for some reason It wont let me launch it through the manager.  I could launch it manually though if I went to the folder itself

I have that issue as well, except in my case, I see a Unity crash even through manual.

Vanilla works fine.

I suppose I'll going to try copying the vanilla install, and just installing the AIO over that.

17 minutes ago, sloggoth said:

I have tried launching with a manual install and I've tried using a modlauncher pre-sync'd install.  9/10 times I CTD before getting to the menu.  Then if it does make it, the graphics are corrupted and it has an NRE about the menu E SC is pressed.  Here's the 

outputlogs.rar 19.8 kB · 0 downloads

Seems like someone else from our server is in Discord about it.  Don't want two threads.