War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

War3zuk

Your mod is amazing!

But i wonder, would you be able to release your custom HD weapons (Enfield, Garand, Cheytac etc.) as a standalone modlet, or it wouldn't be possible?

Asking mostly because of friends server i'm currently playing - while we are all into the mods, it's rather hard to switch completely to your All in One mod now, because of too many changes and loosing all the progress (day 40+, everybody around level 50 or higher). :c

On 11/14/2020 at 11:05 AM, Warlords Welt said:

again its a great mod and i love it, but one Question.

Is it possible to make more building blocks accessible like in Riles Fixes? https://7daystodiemods.com/riles-fixes/ I love building bases and more blocks would be really nice.

If you use Riles Fixes v1.06 standard or war3zuk version .. As I have posted on here and Riles site ... That some of the special block shapes when upgrading to Titanium ..will revert back to a solid square block .. Use a hammer on the last stage and you can catch it sometimes before it changes ........ Arch will almost always convert back .. So just watch what you upgrading .. some do and some do not ... depends on what was Vanilla .. Stainless has No Issue

Just a heads up ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

3 hours ago, aY227 said:

Anyone else experiencing problems with download? Both mod launcher and manual fails for me.

Edit: download manager also failed - all of them at the end around ~1.03GB

yes i keep having that same issue. this is the first time im using it and i thought i was doing something wrong.

Hey everyone, 

I've had a great time playing this mod solo but I've run into issues getting friends to play with me. We're new to 7d2d so forgive us.

We're using the 7D2D Mod Launcher and it made a copy of the game, we pre-sync'd and it download War3zuk.

The issue is whenever my friends try to join my game it's giving some kind of xml parsing error for the mods folder or something like that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hello guys

someone can help me?

I want to know if it is possible to make a map with NitroGen WorldGenerator v0501 to play this Mod.

if so ... what do I have to do for him to he assume the Prefabs of this Mod?

Thank you very much

5 minutes ago, jetta said:

Hello guys

someone can help me?

I want to know if it is possible to make a map with NitroGen WorldGenerator v0501 to play this Mod.

if so ... what do I have to do for him to he assume the Prefabs of this Mod?

Thank you very much

Hi jetta

It is possible to make your map, but you must create your list of prefabs that appear in the mod and vanilla

Hi I'm having an issue with the mod manager, the mod stopped working so i tried reinstalling but now when i pre sync and press play mod it load for awhile and after half an hour still does nothing.

The last part of the log says this: INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking for DMT...
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for Harmony
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for Scripts
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for PatchScripts
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain -  No Harmony or Scripts Found. No DMT Required.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updating Registry with IP Address and port: None:None
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Error running:C:\7D2D\Alpha19\War3zuk\War3zuk_Alpha_19_AIO_OverHaul\7DaysToDie.exe
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.ExecuteCMD(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:line 1848

Also idk what C:\Users\Jeff is my files are under Users\Michael

Screenshot 2020-11-28 192201.png

Edited by Commissar197
Extra info (see edit history)

What ever that Last update you did .. it screwed up the game totally ........ all I got Null reference code on the screen and had to uninstall .. checked you mod folder and it had a bunch of War3zuk 160BBPM zip files in it. .. Not sure what happened .. this was on the Mod Launcher 

On 12/4/2020 at 1:03 AM, IrishRed said:

How does one make the flame fuel for the hd flamethrower? I know the recipe, just don't know what bench. I'm fairly certain I've checked each thing and just don't see it. It's probably right in front of me haha. 

Thank you!!

This was answered. Thank you. 

I have been invited to a server using the modpack War3zuk, I have played it on single player before and the others use the same mod launcher that I do (7D2D ModLauncher) but every time I go to log on I get this repeating series of errors and the game never loads. I have tried installing it via downloading the modpack and moving it to the mods folder in the game files as well as uninstalling ang reinstalling the mod. But I am unable to play, it keeps saying something is missing and cannot be found despite others installing and playing using the same modpack that I am. Am I not waiting long enough? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

RepeatingError.png

Im having issues with the forge. not sure about other stations yet. there is no option to turn the forge on and start smelting. also you have to shift click to put the crucible, anvil and stuff in because the spot you place them in is unseen for some reason. Any help is appreciated.

@War3zuk

I'm using the full launcher version of the mod, no other mods except an extra car mod

but buildings are breaking down no matter what map

How can I tell, there are traders in various parts of the buildings, 
gray marble-type blocks are formed on the doors 
or at the bottom of the buildings,I can enter them 
I don't understand this in some way. How can I solve it please help?

I have searched around and have been unable to find anything about the POI's used in the maps provided with the AIO. We have done several playthroughs on the War3zuk maps and love the POI's. I would like to make a Nitrogen map to change things up but want to use the War3zuk POI's. Are the POI's provided anywhere or is there a way to export them from the existing War3zuk maps. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi @War3zuk

Your mod rocks.  Was looking through War3zuk A19 AIO Mod Launcher files.  Found in entitygroups.xml of 0-CreaturePackAnimals that there are some duplicate appends.  Was thinking it may have been an accident as it occurred during your latest commit.  Thanks for all the updates in 2020!  Hope you are having a relaxing new year so far.

Spoiler

https://gitlab.com/war3zuk/War3zuk-Alpha-19-AIO-Mod-Launcher_2020/-/blob/master/Mods/0-CreaturePackAnimals/Config/entitygroups.xml

<append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsDesert']">	
		<entity name="animalSpider01" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="animalSpider02" prob="10" />
		<entity name="animalSpider03" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="WidowSpider01" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="WidowSpider02" prob="10" />
		<entity name="WidowSpider03" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="MurderHornet" prob="10"/>
</append>

<append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsForest']">	
		<entity name="animalSpider01" prob="3"/>
		<entity name="animalSpider02" prob="3" />
		<entity name="animalSpider03" prob="3"/> 
		<entity name="animalWulf" prob="3" />
		<entity name="animalPug" prob="3" />
		<entity name="animalBeagle" prob="3" />
		<entity name="animalWolfhound" prob="3" />
		<entity name="animalSpider01" prob="3"/>
		<entity name="animalSpider02" prob="3" />
		<entity name="animalSpider03" prob="3"/>
		<entity name="WidowSpider01" prob="3"/>
		<entity name="WidowSpider02" prob="3" />
		<entity name="WidowSpider03" prob="3"/>
		<entity name="MurderHornet" prob="3"/>
</append>

<append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsWasteland']">
		<entity name="animalGuppyInsect" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="animalBanditWolf" prob="10" />
		<entity name="WidowSpider01" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="WidowSpider02" prob="10" />
		<entity name="WidowSpider03" prob="10"/>
		<entity name="MurderHornet" prob="5"/>
</append>

I Know these are trying times in everyone's Life .. But could you Please Update your First PAGE to Current version of game or have you just given up on the mod??

Thank You and Lets hope 2021 is a better year

On 12/28/2020 at 9:02 AM, Admiral Lutjens said:

@War3zuk

I'm using the full launcher version of the mod, no other mods except an extra car mod

but buildings are breaking down no matter what map

How can I tell, there are traders in various parts of the buildings, 
gray marble-type blocks are formed on the doors 
or at the bottom of the buildings,I can enter them 
I don't understand this in some way. How can I solve it please help?

The Marble Blocks is a Vanilla Bug and many have the same issue even in just a vanilla game ............. to get rid of the bug I've used in the command window using ~ key type ...  pois  ... and hit enter ........ it will get rid of the marble blocks .. but sometimes will cause other issues, nothing major but can.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

23 hours ago, Dre said:

@gpcstargate

Looks like it was just updated to vs. 5.4 link below

War3zuk Mods All in One | 7 Days to Die Mods

Thank You .. But it would be nice if he kept this site up to date also .... Since is part of TFP and where most player check it out for the first time ... but I've played it off and on since he launched it.