A20 Developer Diary Discussions

Roland

2 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

i don't speak sausage and beer. 

"Tank with flamethrower! Undead-Supertank!". (had to look up Untoten, it's been a few decades since I studied German)

2 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

everything in this language sounds creepy

Part of the appeal that a few of the German bands rode in addition to their talent. Eifersucht anyone?

Just now, hiemfire said:

"Tank with flamethrower! Undead-Supertank!". (had to look up Untoten, it's been a few decades since I studied German)

i understood the undead part and i could look it up, but would i?

na im making my Sudan Buggy with PNGs and other trash! fun pimps hire me!

1 minute ago, Adam the Waster said:

i understood the undead part and i could look it up, but would i?

na im making my Sudan Buggy with PNGs and other trash! fun pimps hire me!

Hey me to! I will be your good boi! I will spaming you with ideas! it will be fun! at least unitil you all ended in asylum.. but you know

1 minute ago, Adam the Waster said:

your going to drive those poor men insane... like what i did to madmole :( 

I know 😅 but i do this for greater good!

Just now, Adam the Waster said:

i already am, so good luck. 

i think this guy is a clone of me like a year ago XD

With WH40k orky- grammar . Well...  inteligent zombies from They Hunger have similar way of talking 

3 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

i agree lol

hey you traitor! I SUPPORTED YOUR IDEA WITH STIP CLUB , EVEN I SUGGEST YOU  TO THEM AS IT'S OWNER ! HOW COULD YOU!  

5 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

you will learn. 

i have learn wisdom on the forums. now im a old man that sometimes gives ideas now. not endless amounts like i uses too

Well maybe ,i wish my eye were in good condition to creating concept arts. It is kinda deppresing when you have idea for example how would POI look's like but you just can't make it in visible version

8 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

you will learn. 

i have learn wisdom on the forums. now im a old man that sometimes gives ideas now. not endless amounts like i uses too

I think you created an alternate account Matt115 so you can post ideas without anyone knowing its you :)

6 hours ago, Roland said:

They’re rarely alone. Two by two, hands of blue....

I looked through the console menu. Only one screamer spawned. 😛

6 hours ago, 7daysexpert said:

Roland what did you guys do to screamers they usedd to be an actual threat now their just a joke that rarely spawns anything of danger :)

Try mining iron with a pickaxe or an auger and report back to me.

15 hours ago, SnowDog1942 said:

I think you created an alternate account Matt115 so you can post ideas without anyone knowing its you :)

i would tell you if i did. but i didn't im way too Lazy for that XD

2 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

Trying mining with Dynamite THEN YOU come back to me! 

8 hours ago, 7daysexpert said:

Roland what did you guys do to screamers they usedd to be an actual threat now their just a joke that rarely spawns anything of danger :)

it depends on how @%$#ed off you made them

camp fire, maybe a normal zombie horde, Bomb mining? Bloodmoon horde !

Personally! i wish they could spawn on bloodmoons and SUPER rarely out in the open or in POIs

that would be cool! 

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

4 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

That is why I always put out a turret at the top of my mine.  Even then, I typically have to pop up every now and then to help out the turrets before they beat my hatch down completely.

45 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

That is why I always put out a turret at the top of my mine.  Even then, I typically have to pop up every now and then to help out the turrets before they beat my hatch down completely.

I honestly just cheat and keep the heat map menu open. Hopefully the mine I'm working on goes into two different chunks. If it does, I just alternate back and forth to never call in screamers.

4 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I honestly just cheat and keep the heat map menu open. Hopefully the mine I'm working on goes into two different chunks. If it does, I just alternate back and forth to never call in screamers.

W E A K!

its fun to have the horde on your tail while trying to work on your mine!

On 5/12/2021 at 12:18 PM, SnowDog1942 said:

i agree lol

Well i don't think you would agree on how i ruined your fav zombie :D
Sssss.jpg.016244f90b6792bc6190ab7226ce4f1d.jpg

1 minute ago, MechanicalLens said:

Not every 30 seconds it's not.

Na thats the fun part!

and plus set up defenses! like A junk turret like shells so if they come by. they will get shot! 

or have the base under the mine. so if they want me booty! they have to get to my base! 

4 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Well i don't think you would agree on how i ruined your fav zombie :D
Sssss.jpg.016244f90b6792bc6190ab7226ce4f1d.jpg

Na thats the fun part!

and plus set up defenses! like A junk turret like shells so if they come by. they will get shot! 

or have the base under the mine. so if they want me booty! they have to get to my base! 

I would have no problem if that if they only screamed if they physically saw the player. I've had countless screamers let out calls long before they ever saw me.

19 hours ago, SnowDog1942 said:

I'm not a clone ! I'M JUST .... how to explain that. Did you know in diffrent universe 7DTD is 7WTD? XDDD

and serious : i'm trying to give some ideas and get support something like: new zombies types ----> community support----> maybe i can broke up to wrote to for example faatal ( i have some mental blocades i some things can't do lol) ---) if they liked maybe they will add to A24 if not well i at least tried right? Maybe it's quiet naive but i trying do something. Ii better that only complaing : @Adam the Waster and @ShellHead for example like my ideas so i trying to do something creative. You Snowy are living meme of this community so it will be good idea to put you as a small easter eggs : in some games from SW some fans was imported into characters like some died long ago jedi , in cs were for refrence for some players that like in diablo etc in Painkiller there is a shop called : "Zmielono burka" and  slogan " "choć wsciekł był jak Afii" - zmielono burka is similiar to polish "zielona buda" ice cream company and AFii  were a player from quake etc . So think put you as strip club owner is good idea and can write to mad mole 4 pages about how putting you will boost a game selling and make it more immersive XD

2 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

@faatal , any words about special infected behaviour or if some of them will make it to a20 ? There seems to be a lot of work and time put in a facewash for the new 3d models, I was just wondering if Mr Spider & Co are getting any weirder AI-wise.

No, no, absolutely not. We don't need any more of this magical hullabaloo of zombies riding in on birthday party balloons and having xray vision. Goodbye sir. *Pushes you out the door, shuts it behind you, and locks it* 😜