JaxTeller718 A19 Modlet Collection

JaxTeller718

1 hour ago, Silveressa said:

So how do you use the working stoves upgrade kit? I have the kit in my inventory (I even tried placing it inside the stove) and a hammer (and a nail gun) but trying to use either of them on a stove by right clicking does nothing? Is it specific stoves in the world?

You can only upgrade an open oven

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @JaxTeller718,

I appreciate your increased wandering horde mod. I am trying to change it a little to make it only spawn dangerous animals like bears and mountain lions and in greater numbers and I have a couple questions. Should I be using your "Increased Wandering Horde Size" mod or "Increased Wandering Hordes" mod?

1. The line of code ends at gamestage 50. Does that mean the wandering hordes stop increasing after gamestage 50?

2. The below code has a couple numbers that I am trying to understand what they do. For example the '02' does that mean only 02 bears spawn? What does the 03 do?

<set xpath="/gamestages/spawner[@name='WanderingHorde']/gamestage[@stage='50']/spawn[@group='ZombieBearsGroup' and @num='02']/@num">03</set>

Thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...

@JaxTeller718 Is there anyway for you to release a modlet or standalone DMT mod for your Gamma Limiter that you have on Ravenhearst? I host my own server and create/edit mods for my server as well and can't seem to find or make anything like that. I would like to restrict Gamma/Brightness adjustments on my server to make PVP more challenging/realistic. I'd be willing to make a donation/contribution for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just going to post I noticed a bit of the mod not applying but it looks like others have already mentioned it. Not sure why just those two lines seem to be an issue.

2020-11-05T00:00:01 308.451 WRN XML patch for "gamestages.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_BiggerWanderingHordes" did not apply: <set xpath="/gamestages/spawner[@name='WanderingHorde']/gamestage[@stage='22']/spawn[@group='FwanderingHordeStageGS19'     and @num='08']/@num" 
2020-11-05T00:00:01 308.452 WRN XML patch for "gamestages.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_BiggerWanderingHordes" did not apply: <set xpath="/gamestages/spawner[@name='WanderingHorde']/gamestage[@stage='39']/spawn[@group='FwanderingHordeStageGS44'     and @num='05']/@num" 

• 1 month later...

I've installed the "Drink Change-" and "Hubcap, Tin, & Filters-" Revert mods. The only thing that's working is the Candy Tin loot. I'm finding it here and there, and all three items from the latter mod are appearing in my crafting menu, but the other two items aren't coming up in car salvaging or other loot locations at all. And none of the dysentery chances are registering anything but 0%(which I assume to be the reversion objective).

Any ideas what's going wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I want to adjust one of your wilderness zombie mods to different values and I'm trying to understand what's going on with spawning. I have some questions, some specific to your mod, and some in general.

For the desert biome you have

<spawn maxcount="2" respawndelay="2.7" time="Any" entitygroup="ZombiesAll" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1.7" time="Any" entitygroup="ZombiesAll" />

with the same zombie group and same time. Is this an error, or does each line create a new spawn group so that you have 2 groups with some difference in respawn? If the latter, is this just to create some variability or is there another purpose. Similarly, in other biomes you have lines for time=Any and Day and I would then assume this is also  creating 2 spawn groups.

Then in general there is something I don't understand about zombie spawns. The first days walking in Diersville I have to sneak around because of zombies on every street it seems. Later in the game I'll almost never see one in town unless there is a wandering horde. Why so many at first, and shouldn't zombies spawn again in the town? Similarly, early in the game I can drive around rural areas and encounter more zombies than later. Also, I've read comments that game is less plentiful later in the game as you kill off all the animals. Is there something else involved beyond the biome spawning section of the xml in determining spawning and spawn rates?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/27/2021 at 10:17 AM, gpcstargate said:

Good day Jax,

Quick question .. will you updating the Mod Pack for A20 when it drops .. so many great mod added to make a fun game even better.

Thank You .. Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Yep. New link right here. ill be converting all of them over the week

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 6:27 AM, AmethystLainey said:

Hey Jax just a Q Does your Trash Piles one leave the white metal bins ?

Yes it does

45 minutes ago, TheDutchmanAU said:

Hey Jax,

I'm getting this error on server start, any ideas?

--Dutch.

XML patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718-WorkingStoves" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/blocks/block[@name='cntWallOven']/property[@name='Model']" (line 20 at pos 3)

This is the A19 thread, these wont work on A20

• 1 year later...