Please let me dye my bike

Feycat

That's all I want. That's it. Just give me a cosmetic slot on my bike, truck, motorcycle. I don't even care if it's like, full-coverage Nerf color the way guns used to dye.

I can paint all my other gear bright pink, why can't I spill some of that paint on my motorcycle?

+1 I'd like to see this for the lulz, would also help in MP to determine whos vehicle is whos by the color. Could even make a game out of it where you pick colors based on winning some game, and the same color can't be used twice, so its kinda musical chairs with colors.

Please. Not everybody on a server follows the compass heading, they need to know that the pink Harley is mine.

Then I remember there IS that feature, well still people might try to get on the wrong one if they are all super close together so its possible!

Please. Not everybody on a server follows the compass heading, they need to know that the pink Harley is mine.

THIS EXACTLY!

My only "mp" game is three players, my husband, our friend and myself. My "regular" game is just me and the husband.

Somehow he manages to accidently abscond with my vehicle at least once a game. We're going to the same location 90% of the time, but get off my bike dude!

Also, those vehicles are just ugly grey and plain af.

THIS EXACTLY!

My only "mp" game is three players, my husband, our friend and myself. My "regular" game is just me and the husband.

Somehow he manages to accidently abscond with my vehicle at least once a game. We're going to the same location 90% of the time, but get off my bike dude!

Also, those vehicles are just ugly grey and plain af.

But but...what's yours is mine and mine is yours? 😂😂😂

Darkness Falls has vehicle mods but its done in a workaround way where its basically a new vehicle with improved stats, can't wait for it to be put in game though in a19 which I think was where they said it was coming, the groundwork is there already as the vehicles have slots already. I can see: Speed mods, inv size mods, gas tank mods, gas consumption mods, maybe armor mods (Why I dunno, its pretty damn hard to destroy the vehicles as is), maybe mods so they can climb hills easier, torque I think its called? I'd love a jump mod for the 4x4's front wheels so it doesn't get stuck on tiny hills. The bikes you can hit C to do a wheelie which helps you get up hills but the 4x4 doesn't have it, so its front often gets caught on things. I actually hate the 4x4 due to this and rarely use it, had one last game and going to 1 trader quest I had to get out and pick up my 4x4 4 times as it got stuck on terrain and I had no way to drive it out. Thankfully the truck was pretty much empty but if that happened on the way back from a loot run I would be very annoyed, as the 4x4 now has over double the inv space of the motorcycle. Due to this I generally stick to the minibike or motorcycle whichever I can get, less storage space than the 4x4, but never need to worry about getting stuck on things in A18 on them.

When they first added the vehicles in a17 you could dye them. Then somewhere between then and now they lost that ability. I too would like them back, but also there were other slots on the vehicles which meant there would be vehicle mods as well. I wonder what the update is on that?

Doors. Way more importnant imo. You can have such nice looking houses and then this ugly door is right in the middle. Also isn´t this going to be a thing anyways when modslots for vehicles are coming? Unless they work totally different from the ones we have now on the other items.

Doors. Way more importnant imo. You can have such nice looking houses and then this ugly door is right in the middle. Also isn´t this going to be a thing anyways when modslots for vehicles are coming? Unless they work totally different from the ones we have now on the other items.

I suspect they will work the same way as mods on other items. They might bring back vehicle tiers though, then again they may not either. You'll most likely need to pick it up put the mod in then place it again for it to work properly though, but I'm not a coder so I am just taking a random guess here.

As for the doors comment.. whats the point? if your in a rush your going to smash that door anyway, so whats the point of making it look nice? I do however like the fact that in A18 not every single door is locked, it just makes more sense.

I dunno, i open and close the doors at my base. I don´t smash them and build a new one. :D

I made a real nice looking house for my living/crafting base in A17, but the doors totally ruined it. Removed them and made an underground entrance trough a tunnel. But a mansion without door also looks kinda odd.

Archived