Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

$20 for a mug is beyond high. Don't get me wrong, mine comes on the 16th, but that's high for a "just graphic" mug. $12.95 is a lot more reasonable, I hope y'all reconsider your price point.

I don't know our cost for sure, but from what I'm told when you do small runs and after Amazon, we're kinda breaking even on it. We're just happy to get the advertising out there and dabble in this, to see how it goes.

Looking on the Bethesda store just now their cups are 20 if they aren't on sale.

Please tell me you had the 7DTD mugs forged in a furnace in the USA? there are so many great local crafters who make amazing mugs. I would pay a bit more for a USA (not made in China) mug.

one of my favorite mugs has a hug handle and goes from Hot to Cold and all American made by American Zombies.

No worries big guy, keep smashing weights and bugs like a pro.

All my MF bugs are smashed, I'm smashing lower priority stuff now and doing small tweaks to stuff I find in testing. Like no WONDER I can't find a fracking crucible, they AREN'T for sale at TRADERS or even in LOOT!!! I'm tired of being in iron age peasant, FFS I'm level 50 ish. So HOPEFULLY the random gods will drop one so I can make forged steel. It requires int 10 and no way am I buying all the perks to get that far.

Please tell me you had the 7DTD mugs forged in a furnace in the USA? there are so many great local crafters who make amazing mugs. I would pay a bit more for a USA (not made in China) mug.

one of my favorite mugs has a hug handle and goes from Hot to Cold and all American made by American Zombies.

I don't know.

I have a dark brotherhood mug that is really cool that changes graphics when you put hot coffee in it.

MM/TFP - Rocks...

how come I am not able to pick up a rock and bash a zombie or other players brains out with it? that was always a fun thing in Rust. the old naked player with a Rock fight.

That's rusts cool thing. I don't want to copy it.

I don't know.

I have a dark brotherhood mug that is really cool that changes graphics when you put hot coffee in it.

I have a Texas A&M Vet school mug that does that, the horse and dog become a skeleton

- - - Updated - - -

That's rusts cool thing. I don't want to copy it.

its a rock...just a rock - not a trademark :)

I have a Texas A&M Vet school mug that does that, the horse and dog become a skeleton

- - - Updated - - -

its a rock...just a rock - not a trademark :)

It's not the size that matters. It's what you do with it.

Edit: Besides, cavemen trademarked rock smashing a long time ago. These days, we tend to do the same thing, just with rolled-up newspapers.

All my MF bugs are smashed, I'm smashing lower priority stuff now and doing small tweaks to stuff I find in testing. Like no WONDER I can't find a fracking crucible, they AREN'T for sale at TRADERS or even in LOOT!!! I'm tired of being in iron age peasant, FFS I'm level 50 ish. So HOPEFULLY the random gods will drop one so I can make forged steel. It requires int 10 and no way am I buying all the perks to get that far.

Well maybe you might want to change that.

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of rocks, you could use rolled up magazines to beat z's with... paper airplanes?

What is this, high school? :)

Everyone hates to be an iron age peasant :(

You're getting me so hyped man... I miss 7 days, but I don't want to start a new A17 world now, we are so close to A18e that it doesn't worth it IMO.

Well maybe you might want to change that.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this, high school? :)

You have to admit though, it would add to the charm :smile-new:

And rolled up magazines are more of a "Dang kids get off my lawn" old man weapon

You have to admit though, it would add to the charm :smile-new:

And rolled up magazines are more of a "Dang kids get off my lawn" old man weapon

come step on my lawn and see if thats the response you get... my rolled up papers are for swatting flying bugs and dogs... :)

trespassers get my zed treatment... reinforced club to the head.

All servers listen, thats their job :cocksure:.

Seriously though, whichever type of servers you are talking about, there should be a serveradmin.xml near that server and it should be usable.

I disagree. But watch how two pro's like madmole and gnomonaa do that dance, that's the way to do it, leaving no hard feelings behind. :rapture:

Listen servers are local servers. I'm talking about when you start a world and invite a friend to your world, no dedicated servers.

Speaking of which, I can confirm zds standing after death is 100% fixed as the host and of course in SP in a17.4. But:

Not fixed: dog/wolf /future coyote? Controller both host and clients. They still stand after death. The occurrence of the bug varies.

Not fixed: (seen in a18 in the latest streaming) Zds still stand after death sometimes (On clients?) .

I can confirm the bug is still in for clients in a17.4. Both dog controller and zds. With Hosts it's only dog controller.

come step on my lawn and see if thats the response you get... my rolled up papers are for swatting flying bugs and dogs... :)

trespassers get my zed treatment... reinforced club to the head.

I guess that rules you out from identification among geriatrics... for now. Just try to resist reaching for the mag. That's a surefire way to know your almost there.

Archived