Thank you Devs

<Places a bag of Doritos and a case of Red Bull on the Altar of the Devs>

Thank you for finally removing the collision factor with small stones. That small annoyance was one of my biggest pet peeves while playing and 95% of the damage to my vehicles.

It's a small thing but IMHO a great improvement. A small stone I can make an arrow head out of shouldn't damage an iron clad Hog motorcycle or 4x4.

<cheers>:smile-new:

You are welcome. It bothered the crap out of me so I found a way to fix it without bothering the programmers :) Let me know if there are any other blocks you frequently smash into that are very small.

+1

On a side note, I was fighting a zed yesterday on foot near my parked bicycle and it ran into the front tire and died. You all made those tires LETHAL! Now my base is surrounded by bicycles pointing outwards. Not really, but isn't that a hell of an idea?

You are welcome. It bothered the crap out of me so I found a way to fix it without bothering the programmers :) Let me know if there are any other blocks you frequently smash into that are very small.

Any "ground" block (how often does a single vehicle damage a bridge?) and "garbage" block (losing loot and XP for riding a bicycle is just stupid).

Wasteland biome - all of it.

I don't drive there until I get my copter - man is it a pain lol.

I don't necessarily agree with that since most random mines are there. Triggering mines makes sense.

Instead of damaging the vehicle by small objects (something the wheels and suspension should absorb), they should slow it down.

This would on the one hand remove those silly constant micro-damages, but still reward the player for paying attention where to drive.

Breaking small objects (with a certain chance) would also create natural roads after a while by repeatedly driving the same path.

Archived