FarmLifeMod

stasis78

XML, Resources, localization text, and item icons -- it's a modlet, not a .dll if that's what you're asking. Exactly the same as stasis' 1.3.1. Refer to him for support.

Ok ty I was looking for a modlet I could drop in my mods folder and the client could be able to use without a download.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok ty I was looking for a modlet I could drop in my mods folder and the client could be able to use without a download.

Any like that you could recommend for a18

- - - Updated - - -

Any like that you could recommend for a18

This isn't the forum for that. I recommend you browse around the forums and spend time looking and reading.

ok added the seeds myself hope this helps

<!-- Carrot -->

<recipe name="Carrot Seed" count="1" craft_time="1">

<ingredient name="Carrot" count="4" />

</recipe>

<!-- Squash -->

<recipe name="Squash Seed" count="1" craft_time="1">

<ingredient name="Squash" count="4" />

</recipe>

<!-- Broccoli -->

<recipe name="Broccoli Seed" count="1" craft_time="1">

<ingredient name="Broccoli" count="4" />

</recipe>

<!-- Romaine-->

<recipe name="Romaine Seed" count="1" craft_time="1">

<ingredient name="Romaine" count="4" />

</recipe>

butcher mod has its own seeds and is now xpath complete great competitor!

I updated stasis' FarmLife 2 mod (hope he doesn't mind); all credit to stasis and no additional work has been done to the mod.

Available to download (choose one):

Refer to stasis for support, I'm just filling in the compatibility need for FarmLife 2 in A18 until he returns to modding.

Awesome, thank you so much :D

will test it soon.

He lost my support when he went into Atlas other thread and said he was blatantly taking this mod and adding it into his.

Likewise, he's flooded so many threads with adverts for his mod. Look at his profile and posting history. I reported it to no response.

It's working great. Been playing with it since 2 was released. Big thank you to the creator and those that done the work to port it..

Ok, maybe spoke too soon. Not everything seems to be working.

The quest you get after crafting and reading the Farming Crops requires you to get a Hoe and upgrade forest dirt. Now that's the bit I can't get past. Even with fertilizer, and dirt in forest biome...I get nothing out of the Hoe when I try and upgrade the soil. Not even when trying it on Farm Plots. Well, not in the old way of Right Click to upgrade/till as in A17. So I assume the farm plots messed up something, or the fact that the pine forest and forest biomes got merged.

Just planting the seeds in farming plots etc works fine.(What I been doing until just now when I discovered the quest crafting bit ) It just seems that bit of the questline is wonky.

Ok, maybe spoke too soon. Not everything seems to be working.

The quest you get after crafting and reading the Farming Crops requires you to get a Hoe and upgrade forest dirt. Now that's the bit I can't get past. Even with fertilizer, and dirt in forest biome...I get nothing out of the Hoe when I try and upgrade the soil. Not even when trying it on Farm Plots. Well, not in the old way of Right Click to upgrade/till as in A17. So I assume the farm plots messed up something, or the fact that the pine forest and forest biomes got merged.

Just planting the seeds in farming plots etc works fine.(What I been doing until just now when I discovered the quest crafting bit ) It just seems that bit of the questline is wonky.

The hoe is still in creative menu, but not working. At least I had no luck to make it work in any way. So I changed this quest step for me to craft a wooden planter, so I could finish this quest.

I made a quest? With the coal and paper to make the cooking utensils like the Pyrex pan. I can't make it because it requires a tool and die set :( Can someone update this kind of stuff for A18 and possibly upload a link for it? I was able to make some things like the blade (still looking for handle) And maybe add a list of all the workstations and tools needed?

I made a quest? With the coal and paper to make the cooking utensils like the Pyrex pan. I can't make it because it requires a tool and die set :( Can someone update this kind of stuff for A18 and possibly upload a link for it? I was able to make some things like the blade (still looking for handle) And maybe add a list of all the workstations and tools needed?

Until psouza has the time to fix this, you can do it yourself by removing the tool-and-die-set as a craft tool requirement from the recipe or change it to the crucible.

Thank you for responding. I went through all the recipes and fixed it to work with crucible. I can add to my server and my files but how I do make sure server friends get it as well with the fixes since this has to be client side as well? I am just learning how to edit files etc not everyone is willing to do that to their files especially if they don't have any experience. To be honest I have never uploaded anything like on GITHUB or whatever so I'm not sure how to do that or the proper etiquette since this isn't my mod.

Thank you for responding. I went through all the recipes and fixed it to work with crucible. I can add to my server and my files but how I do make sure server friends get it as well with the fixes since this has to be client side as well? I am just learning how to edit files etc not everyone is willing to do that to their files especially if they don't have any experience. To be honest I have never uploaded anything like on GITHUB or whatever so I'm not sure how to do that or the proper etiquette since this isn't my mod.

All xml files in the mod folder will be pushed by the server to the clients. So if you make fixes there, your players will get them. Only icons and localization files are not pushed by the server.

Disregard -- made a rather uninformed post. Just trying to figure out a conflict I'm having in which it seems like only ever dinner plates and bowls are spawning in cabinets and trash piles and I thought it might of been the farmlife port, I'm not so sure that's what it was now.

Archived