FarmLifeMod

stasis78

• 3 weeks later...

I am hoping someone can help me. I have tried everything to get this mod to work. I am not used to using mods so its probable that I am not installing it correctly. I have tried putting it into a mod folder I created under 7 days, just adding the files directly under 7 days etc. I've validated files, restarted many times. Can someone please help me understand how to do this? I am using windows.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I updated stasis' FarmLife 2 mod (hope he doesn't mind); all credit to stasis and no additional work has been done to the mod.

Available to download (choose one):

Refer to stasis for support, I'm just filling in the compatibility need for FarmLife 2 in A18 until he returns to modding.

I updated stasis' FarmLife 2 mod (hope he doesn't mind); all credit to stasis and no additional work has been done to the mod.

Available to download (choose one):

Refer to stasis for support, I'm just filling in the compatibility need for FarmLife 2 in A18 until he returns to modding.

So it works for a18.0?

- - - Updated - - -

Psouza4 is this update compatible with 18.0 stable?

Awesome ty! Do you have a link for the info on the mod? Will I need the first one in order to run the second?

You only need this mod, this is his 1.3.1 which is a full package.

Everyone needs to install for localizations, they're not pushed from server to client.

Archived