POI Light Enabler - Real Time

FastBurst

Have you modified anything else with this file? I've used it and it isn't behaving unlike the previous files I've used. Essentially the press E to turn on light doesn't work, Have to go into the light properties to turn it on. And the lights don't stay on essentially if you leave the chunk they are in they will all turn off and you have to re-enable them which is annoying. So could you let me know if you've modified anything else with that file?

Have you modified anything else with this file? I've used it and it isn't behaving unlike the previous files I've used. Essentially the press E to turn on light doesn't work, Have to go into the light properties to turn it on. And the lights don't stay on essentially if you leave the chunk they are in they will all turn off and you have to re-enable them which is annoying. So could you let me know if you've modified anything else with that file?

Yeah, I noticed the same and most likely I ♥♥♥♥ed something up while editing the file, sorry for that.

I can take another look in the next days but right now I have a damn strong hangover.

Hey Claymore, is there anything special you have to do for the dedicated server versions in term of removing the check? Cause I can do it for myself fine but when I do the changes for my private dedicated server it does not work like how it would if I had the check removed for my own .dll file

Hey Claymore, is there anything special you have to do for the dedicated server versions in term of removing the check? Cause I can do it for myself fine but when I do the changes for my private dedicated server it does not work like how it would if I had the check removed for my own .dll file

You and other people should beable to join the server with your file modified as long as EAC is disabled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This does not need electric to function. Great tool for to light up areas you wish or Street Lights in real time.

What this does is allow you to Turn ON/OFF any POI lighting in game in real time without using the world editor.

Works on SP and MP and works on Dedicated Servers. I use it all the time to turn on POI Lights in my Dedicated server.

NOTE: If you decide to play on other peoples dedicated server, there is no guarantee you will not be banned. I personally have played on a few servers for a few hours with no issues. You must have EAC Disabled. Player uses at their own risk. Highly suggest only playing on your own dedicated server, or on SP.

HOW TO USE:

1. Just go up to ANY POI Lighting even POI Lights you place and Press E to Turn ON/OFF

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26451[/ATTACH]

2. Hold E to Enable Editing of the POI Lighting Source itself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26452[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26453[/ATTACH]

Here is the updated Stand Alone Assembly-CSharp.dll that removes the _world.IsEditor() check so you can use the menu in the normal game mode:

Alpha 17 B231 Updated

Alpha 17 B238 Updated

Alpha 17 B240 Updated

Alpha 17 B240 SDX COMPATIBLE VERSION

A17 B240 Dedicated Server Version

A17 B240 Dedicated Server SDX Compatible Version

HOW TO INSTALL: Download and replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll (be sure to create a backup of original first, just in case.)

Originally Created by P_E_T_E updated and maintained by myself (because I love it so much)

Please Update to Alpha 18.3 (b4)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...