POI Light Enabler - Real Time

FastBurst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, RicJose said:

I'm sorry that I haven't posted new versions for a long time. I was sick with COVID-19. I created files for versions 19.5 and 19.6. Have a nice game)))

Version 19.5b60

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FH6p98B_HkBmnERWROAwa2G2GbCLrHSG/view?usp=sharing

Version 19.6b8

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tYFaWMwgp4UQFYmKNL8wV4W6FibueShB/view?usp=sharing

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather.  Glad you're better and thanks for all your hard work keeping this awesome tool updated for us.

When running this on my dedi server for the latest version, I get errors when the server is attempting startup, is there a different server file needed?

turns out im a dummy and replaced the server assembly without realizing its just clientside. oopsie. 

on that note if anyone knows where to grab a a19 b8 server assembly file lmk

Edited by Kitsame
bc I cant read, apparently (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Kitsame said:

When running this on my dedi server for the latest version, I get errors when the server is attempting startup, is there a different server file needed?

turns out im a dummy and replaced the server assembly without realizing its just clientside. oopsie. 

on that note if anyone knows where to grab a a19 b8 server assembly file lmk

These files work the same way on the server and on the client. You don't need to install it on the server side. The correctness of both files was checked

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 11:57 AM, RicJose said:

These files work the same way on the server and on the client. You don't need to install it on the server side. The correctness of both files was checked

Is the file you've linked for 19.6 okay to use with DMT? I apologize if this has been answered or is inapplicable but I figured I would ask before just tossing it in.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the Autor of this mod. I searched for a long time for a working oven with this beautiful light. Even in normal creative mode when you spawn this oven, the light is off. Same with the chandelier. Light is an important source for an immersive gameplay and now I can use two of most beautiful lights in the game with this easy replacement of the dll file.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 12:09 AM, RicJose said:

The developer changed the file structure. I found a way to turn on the light without breaking anything, I hope. Have a nice game))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dd8h0ZPk90SfhVBZStCVCcg9DnNjqi40/view?usp=sharing

It worked awesome thx.  Please let us know when you've updated for A20 b231.  And Thx Again!

Edited by Christofer_H (see edit history)

Ditto - eagerly awaiting the update.  But I'm also curious if anyone who has posted this file previously can share info on what they change in the .dll whenever the game updates, so some of us can hopefully learn to DIY.  Appreciate the work done on this as always!

9 hours ago, Falcon197 said:

Ditto - eagerly awaiting the update.  But I'm also curious if anyone who has posted this file previously can share info on what they change in the .dll whenever the game updates, so some of us can hopefully learn to DIY.  Appreciate the work done on this as always!

the modifiable file must be located in the game folder!!! Use dnSpy-net-win64 to open .dll file. Search BlockLight and change this strings. Save it/

Захват11.jpg

Захват12.jpg

There have been several mods that used to modify the Assembly-CSharp.dll file by replacing it but have since adopted a different system that compiles at launch in A20. I think some things have changed since the adoption of Harmony support in the base game. I do not know, but perhaps this could be useful here? I am quite the noob with all of this and my understanding is quite limited so please forgive me if my suggestion here is useless, I just figured it couldn't harm to point it out. Anyways, probably the most relevant example targeting the same dll would be OCBmaurice's TAA fix here.

Edited by ate0ate (see edit history)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n_QettunYMCkhoaS55C0GfY1mAFXNLBS/view?usp=sharing

For version A20b233

22 minutes ago, ate0ate said:

There have been several mods that used to modify the Assembly-CSharp.dll file by replacing it but have since adopted a different system that compiles at launch in A20. I think some things have changed since the adoption of Harmony support in the base game. I do not know, but perhaps this could be useful here? I am quite the noob with all of this and my understanding is quite limited so please forgive me if my suggestion here is useless, I just figured it couldn't harm to point it out. Anyways, probably the most relevant example targeting the same dll would be OCBmaurice's TAA fix here.

We are waiting for the response of the author of the mod. I'm also a noob)))

12 hours ago, Christofer_H said:

Thanks for the instructions @RicJose.  I was able to make the changes to Assembly-CSharp.dll and verify that it's working correctly with the A20 b238 stable.  If anyone needs the file here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fk-VC0GtWFt1Dnh0RhV7imCTn6FpBP2Y/view?usp=sharing

i got this installed and the option to turn lights on and off is working, but when i try to edit the light nothing happens. Has this option been lost over the updates to it or is something wrong on my end?

10 hours ago, DEATH MECHANIC said:

i got this installed and the option to turn lights on and off is working, but when i try to edit the light nothing happens. Has this option been lost over the updates to it or is something wrong on my end?

Sorry, that was my bad.  I missed a line that needed removed.  I've corrected that error, and it should work now.  Link to the new file is below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDmAIF57_CQ-O6H3xKKC7Yz7zTu6Zrvo/view?usp=sharing