POI Light Enabler - Real Time

FastBurst

35 minutes ago, FastBurst said:

I am running that one as we speak and have no issues at all with it.

102 Downloads so far, I would have to see if anyone else is having the issue - so far you are the only one to report anything like this.

tried again clean install with no dmt works without dmt must be an error in my dmt install but i dont think i need dmt since i really dont do full mod conversion like darkness falls or  valmods  ... so all my mods working and this one works also now 

Edited by truckerraycruz (see edit history)

6 hours ago, FastBurst said:

102 Downloads so far, I would have to see if anyone else is having the issue - so far you are the only one to report anything like this.

Call me report #2 - when I loaded the Client version for b173, my game froze after starting - during the main menu loading sequence.  Reverted the file back to vanilla and it fixed the issue.  I've never had issues with this mod before, so something's definitely not right this time around.

3 hours ago, kooky112 said:

So for some reason, and this is sicne the latest update, using this doesn't work for me anymore. The game just outright loads to a black screen and not even to the main menu. Side note Im running A19B178

Did you make sure to disable EAC before running.

I got it, what happened was stupid too.

So in the game files I had to manually change it so that EAC was disabled. I had to reinstall windows the other day due to a brief power outage while my computer was on running a couple of scans (lobng story short, windows 10 found a way to corrupt itself in the process). I keep all my games installed on a different hard drive than the OS so that if my drive ever fails, or something that Microsoft borks, I don't have to reinstall all my crap.

All in all, windows has once again proven to me why I wish they kept windows 7 around. Some how the files must've gotten goofy and confused the game -shrugs-

• 5 weeks later...

Hey
I apologize if this is really Noobish, But where do we put the file? I have searched all over my PC for my Server Information Files, and can't find anywhere that they are. I have also been looking to Edit the Number of Claim Blocks that a person can have on a server, and I can't find the Server Information files to edit them. 

So far, I have checked Documents (no 7 Days to die Folder), Steam/Steamapps/common/7days to die (No server Information, or Assembly CSharp files), and User\Appdata\roaming\7daystodie (No assembly CSharp, or Editable Server Info files)

I don't have too much Experience editing, however, I can use Notepad++ and common Sense to deduce what adjustments do what. However, I can't find where to put this file. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, bc22889 said:

Hey
I apologize if this is really Noobish, But where do we put the file? I have searched all over my PC for my Server Information Files, and can't find anywhere that they are. I have also been looking to Edit the Number of Claim Blocks that a person can have on a server, and I can't find the Server Information files to edit them. 

So far, I have checked Documents (no 7 Days to die Folder), Steam/Steamapps/common/7days to die (No server Information, or Assembly CSharp files), and User\Appdata\roaming\7daystodie (No assembly CSharp, or Editable Server Info files)

I don't have too much Experience editing, however, I can use Notepad++ and common Sense to deduce what adjustments do what. However, I can't find where to put this file. Any help would be appreciated.

For this particular mod file:

If you have the game installed in the default location then this is the path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

If not, it'll still be:

YOUR PATH TO GAME FOLDER HERE\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

I recommend backing up the default file before installing this one just for safety measures and for when/if you wanna go back to default. You'll also need to start the game with EAC off as well.

Edited by Outsida92
oopsy (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Outsida92 said:

For this particular mod file:

If you have the game installed in the default location then this is the path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

If not, it'll still be:

YOUR PATH TO GAME FOLDER HERE\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

I recommend backing up the default file before installing this one just for safety measures and for when/if you wanna go back to default. You'll also need to start the game with EAC off as well.

Confirmed. I used to Mod and Edit 16 and 17, Once 18 released,  I stopped editing files and just went with simple mods, but used to the server files were all there. I appreciate the assistance, I Was able to locate it thanks to you.