POI Light Enabler - Real Time

FastBurst

Will this work on the b240 stable version? (Is there even a difference between the b240 stable and b240 experimental?)

Works on Stable just as stallionsden stated. It only needs to be installed on the client end. There is no need for a server version. You can use it on dedicated servers you join (FYI freaks other players out if they see you turning on/off lights of POIs in the game servers lol be warned!)

Works on Stable just as stallionsden stated. It only needs to be installed on the client end. There is no need for a server version. You can use it on dedicated servers you join (FYI freaks other players out if they see you turning on/off lights of POIs in the game servers lol be warned!)

Will only work on servers with eac off tho

Great mod, works great.

Glad you like it, makes it way easier to light up areas of POI's even though you could just turn them on in the prefab editor but if you are on a server or someone else's and want to take over a prefab and light it up real fast its a real nice thing to have or if your on your own server and want to place new POI lights and not crafting them or running electric this is a quick way to *cough* cheat them in lol

I suppose the Dedicated Server version won't work for SP?

There are separate downloads, One for SP if you just want to have it installed and not worry about the Dedicated Server version, the Dedicated Server is for those that want to install it for everyone on their server.

Me personally I just use the SP because I didn't want everyone on my server using it only admins.

Replacing the DLL won't trigger a VAC ban will it? Since I know some game files are protected and will trigger a ban if modified.

You can only play on EAC disabled servers. I played for a hew hours on other servers with no issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosit, should the file size be smaller than the original file? I am the ...\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed and my Assembly-CSharp.dll file is 7mb but your version is only 2mb. Seems like it took out data. Is that correct?

Not sure what version you are downloading the file size is smaller and still in the 7mb range and that is all my builds. Sounds like you have a bad download, I just verified on the downloads they are all way above 2mb.