Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Hi matey If you could when you have a mo look over this Mod

https://github.com/stallionsden/StallionModlets/tree/master/Stallionsdens%20zombie%20modifications

It seems there not trying to break through doors, & on events they stand still unless directly in front of them just wondered if its something that can be fixed :)

I noticed myself that they dont seem to break through stuff when using the modlet itself or when added to my own files... Thanks

Hi matey If you could when you have a mo look over this Mod

https://github.com/stallionsden/StallionModlets/tree/master/Stallionsdens%20zombie%20modifications

It seems there not trying to break through doors, & on events they stand still unless directly in front of them just wondered if its something that can be fixed :)

I noticed myself that they dont seem to break through stuff when using the modlet itself or when added to my own files... Thanks

Yes cause I have removed all block damage from zs lol. For me they do the attempting to break block but they dont do any damage.

That is how the mod is set up lol like the walking dead where zs are 'stupid' lol.

Here is the 1 khelldon did up with stompynz new zs that do block damage -

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?99776-Khelldon-s-Modlets/page2&highlight=Khelldon

Haha that explain that then lol thanks..

All I can find is ALpha 16 which is no good, Is there not an updated version of this or is reversing that part of what you did possible on this version...

Can I just pop this into Templatemale

<property name="AITask-1" value="BreakDoor"/>

<property name="AITask-2" value="BreakBlock"/>

<property name="AITask-3" value="Territorial"/>

<property name="AITask-4" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityPlayer"/>

<property name="AITask-5" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityNPC"/>

<property name="AITask-6" value="ApproachSpot"/>

<property name="AITask-7" value="Wander"/>

<property name="AITarget-1" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityNPC"/>

<property name="AITarget-2" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityPlayer"/>

<property name="AITarget-3" value="BlockingTargetTask"/>

<property name="AITarget-4" value="SetNearestCorpseAsTarget" param1="EntityPlayer"/>

<property name="AITarget-5" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityNPC"/>

<property name="AITarget-6" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityPlayer"/>

They still do 1hp to doors & Blocks, were abouts is this bit of code ?

Added this to Handmaster

<property name="DamageBlock" value="16"/>

Is that all that needs to be changed cos I did notice they attach the door but if you go quiet they stop instead of continuing till the door is gone...

stallionsden:

We have your "Open Door Syndrome With Respawn & Lock Picking Additions" mod. Users on our server are reporting that bookshelves are not re-filling even after weeks have gone by, the other storage types are re-stocking.

Hi Reytag.

Thank you for letting me know I shall take a look and get a fix out.

stallionsden: Can I ask you to clarify something.

In order to decrease overall loot respawn time does one increase or decrease the value here (or somewhere else) "<property name="UpgradeRated.Rate" value="63"/>".

I would have thought decrease but testing seems to be so inconsistent.

If the game is set to respawn loot every 3 days then is that added to the 7 days it takes your containers to cycle through their 7 stages and become "ready for loot again" or are those immediately filled after the 7th cycle regardless of the server config respawn interval?

Do we know for sure at what min distance a player must remain from a container to prevent it's timer from resetting (vanilla mechanic) and does your mod container upgrade cycles also follow this or ignore player presence?

stallionsden: Can I ask you to clarify something.

In order to decrease overall loot respawn time does one increase or decrease the value here (or somewhere else) "<property name="UpgradeRated.Rate" value="63"/>".

I would have thought decrease but testing seems to be so inconsistent.

If the game is set to respawn loot every 3 days then is that added to the 7 days it takes your containers to cycle through their 7 stages and become "ready for loot again" or are those immediately filled after the 7th cycle regardless of the server config respawn interval?

Do we know for sure at what min distance a player must remain from a container to prevent it's timer from resetting (vanilla mechanic) and does your mod container upgrade cycles also follow this or ignore player presence?

63 is the highest (longest you can go for tickrate) if you lower that value the process quickens.

Already answered the if loot resets do the containers lol but If the container is on a empty process it shouldn't reset as far as I am aware due to it being in an empty state. Not 100% certain tho

As to the rest of your questions lol that's easy I got no idea never tested that stuff lol

Upgrade Happens even if your stood directly in front as its spawning a new block each time... Tested this when I had the Idea of doing Under ground seeds but stopped once I hit a brick wall of not being able to name the last stage...

Loot Containers as far as im aware you must not be within its Chunk file....

Upgrade Happens even if your stood directly in front as its spawning a new block each time... Tested this when I had the Idea of doing Under ground seeds but stopped once I hit a brick wall of not being able to name the last stage...

i knew bout the upgrade if your standing in front of it lol was unsure if it carried on when you were away tho

63 is the highest (longestnyou can go for tickrate) if you lower that value the process quickens.

Already answered the if loot resets do the containers lol but If the container is on a empty process it shouldn't reset as far as I am aware due to it being in an empty state. Not 100% certain tho

As to the rest of your questions lol that's easy I got no idea never tested that stuff lol

Thanks, I appreciate the quick feedback!

Is it possible to get a version that only disabled digging?

I don't really want to disable block dmg or jumping but digging needs to go :p

Thanks.

Atm I am having severe with holdings of throwing my stupid pc out a high rise lol. But alas I live in a single story house. My computer is down as I reinstalled windows and it's being a bitch.

When I back I can look at it. Got a list of things to do as it is lol but will get to it.

Atm I am having severe with holdings of throwing my stupid pc out a high rise lol. But alas I live in a single story house. My computer is down as I reinstalled windows and it's being a bitch.

When I back I can look at it. Got a list of things to do as it is lol but will get to it.

I hope it gets resolved soon! Also I'm looking forward to it :).

Thanks for great mods! Using your pets and stack increase as well.

i JUST REINSTALLED WINDOWS A WEEK AGO!

p.s. Caps Lock

187 slot backpack mod xp/skillpoint wierdness

I am not sure if it is the mod or an interaction with other mods but testing so far seems to only occur with this mod installed.

Usually from level 39-40 but has also started earlier. Everything is fine and then all of a sudden the next level gives 100's of points. once that has started everything i hit (grass for example) grants huge amounts of XP and suddenly i have 1000+ skill points.

I removed 7 days from steam and %appdata% created a new world and player profile. Installed mods back and the compopack. I did not install the 187 slot backpack. No issues past 39 and leveling worked as expected. Logged out, copied 187slot backpack back in. XP Bar is empty even though prior to installing the mod i had granted XP just below 40 so the skill bar was almost full. I killed some zombies and it's raining XP and skill points :)

I am running 18.2B5 but had the same problem on the previous version. All mods listed below updated as of yesterday.

Mods Installed

GrassCutter

JaxTeller718{BirdsNestandTrashDestroy,WorkingMicrowave,WorkingStoves}

StallionsDens{EverythingisSellable,ExtraRecipes,HomeBrewery,LootableObjects,Pallets,StoreShelves}

Valmars{ArmoryWorkBench,DyeStation,WorkingOvensandSinks}

I am not sure if it is the mod or an interaction with other mods but testing so far seems to only occur with this mod installed.

Usually from level 39-40 but has also started earlier. Everything is fine and then all of a sudden the next level gives 100's of points. once that has started everything i hit (grass for example) grants huge amounts of XP and suddenly i have 1000+ skill points.

I removed 7 days from steam and %appdata% created a new world and player profile. Installed mods back and the compopack. I did not install the 187 slot backpack. No issues past 39 and leveling worked as expected. Logged out, copied 187slot backpack back in. XP Bar is empty even though prior to installing the mod i had granted XP just below 40 so the skill bar was almost full. I killed some zombies and it's raining XP and skill points :)

I am running 18.2B5 but had the same problem on the previous version. All mods listed below updated as of yesterday.

Mods Installed

GrassCutter

JaxTeller718{BirdsNestandTrashDestroy,WorkingMicrowave,WorkingStoves}

StallionsDens{EverythingisSellable,ExtraRecipes,HomeBrewery,LootableObjects,Pallets,StoreShelves}

Valmars{ArmoryWorkBench,DyeStation,WorkingOvensandSinks}

ok can you try the new dl I have removed in progression.xml the 3 lines up top that edited the xp results. i not sure if it will be the fix tho

ok can you try the new dl I have removed in progression.xml the 3 lines up top that edited the xp results. i not sure if it will be the fix tho

tried with a new world with same test pattern and the problem did not occur. I was able to access the backpack slots and then loaded it with items and saved and it kept persistence after a restart. so far so good. Thanks!

With a username like that haha how could I refuse lol 😜

This came up in the log

2019-12-06T17:01:10 9.819 ERR XML loader: Loading XML patch file 'entityclasses.xml' from mod 'Stallionsden' failed:

XmlException: The 'insertAfter' start tag on line 2138 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'Stallionsden'. Line 2159, position 3.

This came up in the log

2019-12-06T17:01:10 9.819 ERR XML loader: Loading XML patch file 'entityclasses.xml' from mod 'Stallionsden' failed:

XmlException: The 'insertAfter' start tag on line 2138 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'Stallionsden'. Line 2159, position 3.

Ok will take a look sorry bout that

This came up in the log

argh I reinstalled windows a couple days ago lol and when i reinstalled notepad++ i forgot to put in a few tools lol and so when i go to save it it normally tells me 'Oi idiot there is an error' lol well it didnt so it saved lol. but all fixed now :-) got to change a few more things first dont dl lol yet

Archived