Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

@stallionsden thank you for all the fixes to the poison removal mod, I can craft the recipes with no issues now!

On another note I tried using the 375 backpack and I know stallionsden doesn't want to bother with readjusting the size so if anyone else has something that's useable on 1080 let us know please. Using KhaineGB's 96 slot atm but it's not enough, stallionsden has spoiled me.

@stallionsden thank you for all the fixes to the poison removal mod, I can craft the recipes with no issues now!

On another note I tried using the 375 backpack and I know stallionsden doesn't want to bother with readjusting the size so if anyone else has something that's useable on 1080 let us know please. Using KhaineGB's 96 slot atm but it's not enough, stallionsden has spoiled me.

I can do a smaller one just got to fix a issues with tiles around each backpack slot lol

375 SLOT BACKPACK UPDATED

* Cleaned Code up

* Removed Combine Feature

* Removed double up lines

* Increased slot sizes

630 SLOT BACKPACK UPDATED

* Cleaned Code

* Removed Double up of code doing the same thing.

* Removed Khaines Food and Water as that was for my personal game

not sure if intentional on your part, but in 630 slot backpack modlet,

you have the following block of code:

progression.xml

<set xpath="/progression/level/@max_level">999</set>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@exp_to_level">100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@skill_points_per_level">300</set>

Thank you for the 187 slot backpack! Missing Khaine's food and water but I'll compare the xml's and add it back. Can finally do more than 1 quest without going back to base.

No worries I removed it because I was using khaines water and food in my personal game. But yeh is easy to add back in just the windows.xml and xui.xml

- - - Updated - - -

progression.xml

Yeh that was in there intentionally can remove it if you like or adjust to your liking.

I downloaded Stallionsdens Pets, but I don"t know this mod

becauws Please teach me how to use the this mod.

The pets aren't like they use to be. Previously you would have a pet tamer and you would walk up to a 'pet' and hit it and it will follow you.

Unfortunately tfp removed the code allowing this so now they just random animals that won't attack you but will attack your enemies. Some will attack other animals to.

To work out who is a friendly animal and whom is not well I'm normally shoot em 2 x and if they don't attack you they are friend lol. You also can not harvest them.

Big Green Dumpster gets Destroyed on looting

Yes as intended there is a random chance of that happening. Doesn't happen on all. As the locked version goes to the random version which then randomly selects the next version. Same with a few others. Sometimes it goes from locked to locked lol. I told play that you stuffed up and have to redo it all over again.

But to change this. Find each locked version and then find the upgradeblockto change from random version to emptyversion

Yes as intended there is a random chance of that happening. Doesn't happen on all. As the locked version goes to the random version which then randomly selects the next version. Same with a few others. Sometimes it goes from locked to locked lol. I told play that you stuffed up and have to redo it all over again.

But to change this. Find each locked version and then find the upgradeblockto change from random version to emptyversion

I looted 8 dumpsters, then grabbed 10 from the creative menu, all 20 got destroyed. My luck lol

But why!?

I guess no one has an answer and TFP won't give one.

Sometimes they are doing so weird decisions....

The code was legacy for the bandits when they were in. With bandits spose to be in a16 then a17 then a18 they removed all the crap code for when they were gonna put bandits in.

I have no idea why tfp do some the things they do lol but when bandits return the true form of the pets mod will occur

The code was legacy for the bandits when they were in. With bandits spose to be in a16 then a17 then a18 they removed all the crap code for when they were gonna put bandits in.

I have no idea why tfp do some the things they do lol but when bandits return the true form of the pets mod will occur

Ok, thx for the info!

btw: great mods I use some of them as they are and some as a base for "my" mods. Great worrk!!!

The pets aren't like they use to be. Previously you would have a pet tamer and you would walk up to a 'pet' and hit it and it will follow you.

Unfortunately tfp removed the code allowing this so now they just random animals that won't attack you but will attack your enemies. Some will attack other animals to.

To work out who is a friendly animal and whom is not well I'm normally shoot em 2 x and if they don't attack you they are friend lol. You also can not harvest them.

I see. Now I get it.

Think you!

LOOTABLE OBJECTS

Adds blocks that arent lootable in the vanilla game but should be -

Stage 1 -

Body Bags 7 types

Some have been cleared before the bodies were placed inside the bags others have been looted by people before your arrival. And others are still lootable.

Still to do -

Add more objects to the loot

are the nightstands, couches and picnic tables still lootable?

Hey @STallionsden I noticed that the 187 backpack mod even with 5/5 pack mule and triple storage for all my armor there are still slots locked? Is this intentional?

No lol I will have to take a look

- - - Updated - - -

are the nightstands, couches and picnic tables still lootable?

I will take a look also in my game plays I haven't found couches or picnic tables or pews lootable I thought I just had bad rng lol. But will fix . Nightstands should be

Hey @STallionsden I noticed that the 187 backpack mod even with 5/5 pack mule and triple storage for all my armor there are still slots locked? Is this intentional?

Urgh its fixed lol haha. I am an idiot. I miscalculated and had put in values for a 220 slot backpack so yes no matter what you had done it would not unlock cause of my error.

Its fixed now if you wanted to re Download it again. it is now a 187 slot backpack all slots will be unlocked at start

progression.xml

I also have a question about this for the 187 slot backpack. Im not a modder and barely can add mods without screwing stuff up. I'm not good at math either :( I restarted so many times today because I kept getting 300 skill points leveling up finally figured out the backpack progression xml was why.

<stallionsden>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@max_level">999</set>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@exp_to_level">100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@skill_points_per_level">1</set> <----I changed it to 1 point yet I'm not sure what to do with the rest of this. My server setting is 100% xp and I am still leveling up way too fast. I don't want to break the backpack mod how do I edit this to have more normal and slower leveling up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived