Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Hmmm...not sure if it's pallets mod or lootable object but it seems that the objects like pallets, wine barrels etc that can't be looted have the option to pick them up now. I'm not getting any errors and I redownloaded the latest version of it but it didn't seem to fix it.

Hi man! I want ask you about how make the player not receive exp for building diging ect.Only exp source should be a zombie killing and quest.I know someone made already modlet like this but find something on that forum is rly rly hard.

You could look in the progression.xml I not 100% certain tho myself never really delved into the xp.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm...not sure if it's pallets mod or lootable object but it seems that the objects like pallets, wine barrels etc that can't be looted have the option to pick them up now. I'm not getting any errors and I redownloaded the latest version of it but it didn't seem to fix it.

What other mods do you have. I will check it out. What version are you on. None of those have can pickup code in it so can't see them being able to be picked up.

You could look in the progression.xml I not 100% certain tho myself never really delved into the xp.

- - - Updated - - -

What other mods do you have. I will check it out. What version are you on. None of those have can pickup code in it so can't see them being able to be picked up.

Hmm...what pick up code would I be looking for, I have numerous mods that I use but never encountered this problem before. The only mod I recently added was the butcher mod so I figured if I knew what to look for I could narrow it down. LOL besides you have enough on your plate as it is. So if I knew the code I'd be able to search the XMLs of the mods to see if any of them have it.

Bucher have pick up feature for pellets wine barells ect.You can delete it inside block.xml just " ctrl+f " and type <!-- Can Pickup Mod --> and delete everything till <!-- Plant Spawning -->.Or rename value="true" to value="false"

You can as well delete stuff under recipes.xml but this is not necessarily.

<!-- resourceScrapIron -->

<!-- resourceScrapBrass -->

<!-- resourceScrapLead -->

<!-- resourceScrapPolymers -->

<!-- resourceWood -->

<!-- resourceCobblestones -->

<!-- resourceConcreteMix -->

Bucher have pick up feature for pellets wine barells ect.You can delete it inside block.xml just " ctrl+f " and type <!-- Can Pickup Mod --> and delete everything till <!-- Plant Spawning -->.Or rename value="true" to value="false"

You can as well delete stuff under recipes.xml but this is not necessarily.

<!-- resourceScrapIron -->

<!-- resourceScrapBrass -->

<!-- resourceScrapLead -->

<!-- resourceScrapPolymers -->

<!-- resourceWood -->

<!-- resourceCobblestones -->

<!-- resourceConcreteMix -->

Thanks I don't have that mod but if that has a canpickup in it then that be the reason why. I don't know why you be wanting to pick them up for but I have no code that allows that in mine.

Is there a way to get this 187 backpack mod to resize so some of us can read the contents? Or maybe resize it to 100? I tried various display setting changes but those did not seem to help. i was hoping it would be a quick fix but then i saw the XUi xml so hoping someone can point me in the direction of getting rid of the left backpack container and just increasing the size of the default container to another 25-50 slots?

Is there a way to get this 187 backpack mod to resize so some of us can read the contents? Or maybe resize it to 100? I tried various display setting changes but those did not seem to help. i was hoping it would be a quick fix but then i saw the XUi xml so hoping someone can point me in the direction of getting rid of the left backpack container and just increasing the size of the default container to another 25-50 slots?

That would be a play around with various values playing game checking exiting fixing etc.

But you will need the control.xml. windows.xml and styles.

Styles.xml change both 75 values to 100.

Control.xml the backgroundmain line look for width 78 height 78 (you may have to play around with this a bit ) maybe another bit to change but I can't see it lol

Windows.xml - change the content/inventory cell_width 75 and cell_height 75 to 100.

Again you may have to adjust the crafting queue to be smaller as well which just search queue in modlet windows.xml and look for rows and cols .

Rows are downwards cols are left to right amounts

thanks for the tips. i started messing with it and got the grid to 100 but the scaling is still small and the box shader and outline is too large. figured i would try again later and removed the mod since my wife started asking when i was going to start the server. turns out the resizing stayed with the mod gone. so i loaded another save to see and it was there too. i copied the xml files from my wifes pc but nope. its good and set. hehe. well, still you have a bunch of cool mods. i just got to figure how to scale the icons up enough while having a 10x10 storage grid. and then ill drop the queue grid to something smaller like 8-12.

if you have time to provide more tips that would be great.

what about the @scale and @stackpanel values? will those scale the entire set of changes? i could reduce the box count, keep the rest of the 'area' and then re scale the size of the boxes to fill back into the area without needing to worry about the other coordinates.

thanks for the tips. i started messing with it and got the grid to 100 but the scaling is still small and the box shader and outline is too large. figured i would try again later and removed the mod since my wife started asking when i was going to start the server. turns out the resizing stayed with the mod gone. so i loaded another save to see and it was there too. i copied the xml files from my wifes pc but nope. its good and set. hehe. well, still you have a bunch of cool mods. i just got to figure how to scale the icons up enough while having a 10x10 storage grid. and then ill drop the queue grid to something smaller like 8-12.

if you have time to provide more tips that would be great.

what about the @scale and @stackpanel values? will those scale the entire set of changes? i could reduce the box count, keep the rest of the 'area' and then re scale the size of the boxes to fill back into the area without needing to worry about the other coordinates.

You can increase the scale size vanilla is like 1.06 or something like that. Easy to check in data/config/XUi/styles.

Happy to answer any questions you have maybe can post in the discussion thread of the mods thread also and those more knowledgeable I am sure can help to

stallionsden i was using the 187 backpack before and was working fine, I downloaded the 375 one and get this problem on everything except the forge, the problem is I tried to go back to the 187 but I dont have the older version, is this a quick fix? Im running 3440x1440 20191115045110_1.thumb.jpg.bf5cf0d8b21a08ba1f09687b402989a2.jpg

Where should I put?

ANTI BLOCK BULLETS

Removes the block damage capabilities of all ammo types, grenade type and mine types so they only kill zombies people and animals.

Glass and cloth still are damageable tho. (will work on it to remove them as well if possible)

Is this in the mod folder? Or where should I put it?

I am not using it in Mods!

(Server is not a single player)

stallionsden i was using the 187 backpack before and was working fine, I downloaded the 375 one and get this problem on everything except the forge, the problem is I tried to go back to the 187 but I dont have the older version, is this a quick fix? Im running 3440x1440 [ATTACH=CONFIG]30568[/ATTACH]

I'm having the same issue.

Is this in the mod folder? Or where should I put it?

I am not using it in Mods!

(Server is not a single player)

It should be in the mods folder.

- - - Updated - - -

stallionsden i was using the 187 backpack before and was working fine, I downloaded the 375 one and get this problem on everything except the forge, the problem is I tried to go back to the 187 but I dont have the older version, is this a quick fix? Im running 3440x1440 [ATTACH=CONFIG]30568[/ATTACH]

Did you remove the 187 backpack I am going to assume lol.

Do you have any mods that alter the windows.xml

you can dl the 187 still or

I tested both and both work as intended. I went from 187 backpack to 375 one and the workstations all lined up where they where spose to .,

I would say maybe something could have gone sku iffy in the dl. maybe retry downloading. other then that check to make sure you dont have any other mods that change ui specifically the workstations outputs, inputs, crafting queue etc,

It seems I have found the problem I also had a bigger craft que mod that was making it like that, I do have a big box next to my inventory when I open it up but it's no major issue at this point, I will try to post a picture at some other point.Thank you for the response and for the works on the mods !!

It seems I have found the problem I also had a bigger craft que mod that was making it like that, I do have a big box next to my inventory when I open it up but it's no major issue at this point, I will try to post a picture at some other point.Thank you for the response and for the works on the mods !!

Will wait on your pics but yes the bigger craft queue will cause issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out the culprit, it's sadly not your mod but another's. Not sure what files I'd need to adjust to make it compatible, oh well I'll just do with out. I like your mod as it's a lot more useful.

What mod was it

Argh yes that would do it lol. You could simply create new Windows for each of those components the hd forge uses and move them around til your happy with their placement that way you can use the vanilla forge and the hd forge will have its own spot

LOL that'd be awesome if I even knew HOW to do such a task.

LOL that'd be awesome if I even knew HOW to do such a task.

Simply copy all the vanilla forge code like output input fuel then rename them to something like zyamaiafuel and zyamaiainput etc then in xui on the hd forge rename the corresponding lines with the new name. Then simply change the pos values play game check exit change pos values again enter game check exit etc til you get it right

Archived