Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Ok tested the no digging zs and unless i remove the block damage they will still be able to dig even after removing the destroyarea aitask code :-(

So you're saying that you cannot have no digging without also having no block dmg?

Then I should reinstall your other 3 in one mod?

Or does your no digging mod works but it also disabled block dmg?

So you're saying that you cannot have no digging without also having no block dmg?

Then I should reinstall your other 3 in one mod?

Or does your no digging mod works but it also disabled block dmg?

It hasn't disabled block damage. Welcome to try it. I removed the destroy area which is the digging bit I went under snow and desert and they were able to dig still lol.

It hasn't disabled block damage. Welcome to try it. I removed the destroy area which is the digging bit I went under snow and desert and they were able to dig still lol.

When you said that unless you remove block damage they will still dig made me think that you need to disable both block and dig to make dig work. Is that correct?

But does the other version work properly? The one with no dig, block or jump?

When you said that unless you remove block damage they will still dig made me think that you need to disable both block and dig to make dig work. Is that correct?

But does the other version work properly? The one with no dig, block or jump?

The zombie modifications modlet works as I want it to. But the no digging one still do cause the terrain is still a block. I am sure it can be done but need to think more.. But the zombie mod modlet they don't damage blocks and don't dig

The zombie modifications modlet works as I want it to. But the no digging one still do cause the terrain is still a block. I am sure it can be done but need to think more.. But the zombie mod modlet they don't damage blocks and don't dig

Cant you just make it so zeds cant damage the block types underground? like sand, stone, iron....gravel...

The Stallionsdens Supply Crates, are giving me 16 items each, normal? Looting set 75% even...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1932208271

Will take a look but your screen shot shows books 1 or 2 items. Which be a vanilla issue since like a long time and many alphas that has occurred you put count 1 in and some times get 2 of the same item.

Did you play around with it more or nah? If not that's ok. Using your original no dig, block, jump and it works.

Ultimately I would love to only have no dig but if its not possible then so be it.

---

Btw, do you know of a mod that lets you scrap more than 4 slots? Or maybe an instant scrap mod...

I think the scrap mechanic is kinda weird, I don't feel the timer adds anything to the game at all.

I saw a 50% faster scraping but I would either prefer to have more slots or an instant one.

I asked in his thread instead.

Did you play around with it more or nah? If not that's ok. Using your original no dig, block, jump and it works.

Ultimately I would love to only have no dig but if its not possible then so be it.

---

Btw, do you know of a mod that lets you scrap more than 4 slots? Or maybe an instant scrap mod...

I think the scrap mechanic is kinda weird, I don't feel the timer adds anything to the game at all.

I saw a 50% faster scraping but I would either prefer to have more slots or an instant one.

I asked in his thread instead.

Havent had much of a chance sorry to re look into it. but will get to it eventually my apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

how do i download any of this modlet? when i trying to get the no digging zombies modlet i get only a wall of text on github..

can you take a screenshot of this wall of text please.

normally just click on the link it will take you to github then you click right top near corner download. Maybe the wall of text you mean lol my mods lol unfort thats a github thing lol where you have to dl the whole lot lol

Havent had much of a chance sorry to re look into it. but will get to it eventually my apologies.

That's fine, no worries!

Btw, so ever since I started playing I've been so confused because zombies guaranteed drop bags.

I wondered which mod caused this behavior and then I looked into your zombie modification mod and it's set as 3 on lootdropprob. I also saw you've modified health, xp gain and some other stuff.

Do you think it would be possible if you could make a version that only has no dig, jump, block dmg?

So loot, xp, health are vanilla stats?

Really sorry if I'm being annoying!

can you take a screenshot of this wall of text please.

normally just click on the link it will take you to github then you click right top near corner download. Maybe the wall of text you mean lol my mods lol unfort thats a github thing lol where you have to dl the whole lot lol

Actually, you have to download the main/master zip file and then pick the mods you want from the zip file. You cannot download specific mods if you go into their folder on github.

That's what I've noticed at least! I think you can download specific mods if you have the apps maybe?

That's fine, no worries!

Btw, so ever since I started playing I've been so confused because zombies guaranteed drop bags.

I wondered which mod caused this behavior and then I looked into your zombie modification mod and it's set as 3 on lootdropprob. I also saw you've modified health, xp gain and some other stuff.

Do you think it would be possible if you could make a version that only has no dig, jump, block dmg?

So loot, xp, health are vanilla stats?

Really sorry if I'm being annoying!

Actually, you have to download the main/master zip file and then pick the mods you want from the zip file. You cannot download specific mods if you go into their folder on github.

That's what I've noticed at least! I think you can download specific mods if you have the apps maybe?

Yes to your first question. But I don't remember touching the health xp etc but will take a look lol maybe I did. Not annoying me.

And yeh there is a way to dl a single github modlet but you need another app as you said. Which shouldn't be the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I have a little question with mod Anti Block Bullets.

I already learned the books to allow craft AP and HP vanilla bullet, but still can't make mod bullet versions, it shows like it is blocked with the perk, even if it unlocked.

Can you see it, please?

Thanks

I can take a look for sure.

Yes to your first question. But I don't remember touching the health xp etc but will take a look lol maybe I did. Not annoying me.

And yeh there is a way to dl a single github modlet but you need another app as you said. Which shouldn't be the case.

LootDropProb, XP and Health are different from the vanilla entity file.

So a version that only has no dig, no block dmg and no jump would be so awesome.

And then when you have time to look into only a no dig that would be mindblowing.

Thank you so much for making awesome mods. If you have a dono link or something I would love to send a pizza :D

So a version that only has no dig, no block dmg and no jump would be so awesome.

And then when you have time to look into only a no dig that would be mindblowing.

Thank you so much for making awesome mods. If you have a dono link or something I would love to send a pizza :D

No issues at all. Have finished my latest project - prefab just testing it atm so can look into these issues a bit more freely now and get it out to you asap. I have a donation link on the first post appreciated kindly

Hello, I have a little question with mod Anti Block Bullets.

I already learned the books to allow craft AP and HP vanilla bullet, but still can't make mod bullet versions, it shows like it is blocked with the perk, even if it unlocked.

Can you see it, please?

Thanks

You are correct I didnt add the new ammo types to the perk books, fixing it now, if you have any more issues please dont hesitate to let me know :-)

well i looked at what you were talking bout. vanilla values have changed lol I see. went thru made a zombie modifications2 for you vanilla values. Just to say I didnt think i changed them lol so must a changed in between updates as I also noticed buffs were different to.

On another note most Xp received from zs increased lol as to what the zombie modifications version had.

ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS 2

** Same as zombie Modifications but with vanilla XP, Vanilla Lootbag Drops and Health (altho didnt change health as it was the same) **

**No Block Damage done by zombies or animals. No digging no jumping)

ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS

** Added new values in items.xml to the hand code of Zombies and Animals

** Fixed buffs to new version.

** Didnt touch the Entityclasses so xp and LootBag Drops remain as before

ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS 2

** Same as zombie Modifications but with vanilla XP, Vanilla Lootbag Drops and Health (altho didnt change health as it was the same) **

**No Block Damage done by zombies or animals.

Incredible! But just to confirm, beside no block, they don't dig or jump either as before right?

Archived