Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

I also have a question about this for the 187 slot backpack. Im not a modder and barely can add mods without screwing stuff up. I'm not good at math either :( I restarted so many times today because I kept getting 300 skill points leveling up finally figured out the backpack progression xml was why.

<stallionsden>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@max_level">999</set>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@exp_to_level">100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/level/@skill_points_per_level">1</set> <----I changed it to 1 point yet I'm not sure what to do with the rest of this. My server setting is 100% xp and I am still leveling up way too fast. I don't want to break the backpack mod how do I edit this to have more normal and slower leveling up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Remove those 3 lines which will then follow vanilla to level 300 or increasing the exp_to_level from 100 to a big amount so you have to get alot of points to get to next level. Make it like any amount 245999 or 1245999 or even 2500000000 which will take forever lol to level up

Remove those 3 lines which will then follow vanilla to level 300 or increasing the exp_to_level from 100 to a big amount so you have to get alot of points to get to next level. Make it like any amount 245999 or 1245999 or even 2500000000 which will take forever lol to level up

Thank you so much :D I am using many of your mods and enjoying them. If I may, can I request a HUD mod from you if you're able to? That would be awesome :) Thank you for responding

Thank you so much :D I am using many of your mods and enjoying them. If I may, can I request a HUD mod from you if you're able to? That would be awesome :) Thank you for responding

Thank you I enjoy making them.

Argh I got no idea in HUDs unfortunately. I have seen many and went oh very nice lol then be like that look nice then I remember my backpack haha lol. Might look into it lol

Urgh its fixed lol haha. I am an idiot. I miscalculated and had put in values for a 220 slot backpack so yes no matter what you had done it would not unlock cause of my error.

Its fixed now if you wanted to re Download it again. it is now a 187 slot backpack all slots will be unlocked at start

LOL it's all good my man. You're only human and with the INSANE amount of code you look at I assume on a daily basis it's only logical that you overlook stuff. That's why you have us users to point things out. :)

Ok after downloading the mod again I noticed a graphical error. So I restarted my world to see if that fixed it but nada.1071246713_Bagwinowbug..jpg.6f672a98abdeff29956256e1add330a1.jpg

Hello Stallionden,

Thank you again for your amazing collection of mods. Also, great work on improving the speed of the extended backpacks!!

I have a small issue with 375 slots backpack. (I'm also using SMXhud)

I cannot use campires, forges, cement mixer, workbench or chemistry bench, as the input window is outside my "clickable zone".

3lLgNBy.jpg

I've tried changing game resolution but it did not help.

Then I tried understanding windows.xml files:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59319-TUT-GUI-s-and-You-Elements-Design-Positioning-Building-Implementation

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57277-DUST-s-UI-HUD-Collection-REQUESTS&p=561078&viewfull=1#post561078

but that did not go well for me. Naively, I then though downloading Unity might allow me to do some WYSIWYG editing, also ran in circles.... so here I am calling for help :)

My little finger is telling me to look at the below block of code, but I'm not sure what could be the issue.

Was thinking adding an anchor point, or playing with "pos" variables. But my brain is starting to hurt...

<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowFuel']" />
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowInput']" />
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowToolsForge']"/>
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowForgeInput']"/>
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowOutput']"/>

<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']" >
<window name="windowToolsForge" width="228" height="121" panel="Left" cursor_area="true" >
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
	<panel style="header.panel" pos="-549,1400" >
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_wrench"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="TOOLS" text_key="xuiTools" />
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="-549,1350" height="75" disablefallthrough="true">

<grid name="inventory" rows="1" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationToolGrid" repeat_content="true" allow_sort_order="false"
		required_tools="toolAnvil,toolForgeCrucible,toolBellows" required_tools_only="true">
			<required_item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>

</window>
</insertAfter>	
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowToolsCampfire']" >
<window name="windowFuel" width="228" height="166" panel="Left" cursor_area="true">
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_fire"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="FUEL" text_key="xuiFuel" />
		<label style="header.timer"/>
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="-549,1350" height="79" >
		<rect disablefallthrough="true">
			<grid rows="1" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationFuelGrid" repeat_content="true" allow_sort_order="false">
				<item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
		</rect>
		<grid name="slot_preview" depth="1" rows="1" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="SlotPreview">
			<rect>
				<sprite name="slot" depth="2" width="64" height="64" sprite="resourceWood" atlas="ItemIconAtlasGreyscale" pos="35,-35" pivot="center" foregroundlayer="true"/>
			</rect>
			<rect>
				<sprite name="slot" depth="2" width="64" height="64" sprite="resourceWood" atlas="ItemIconAtlasGreyscale" pos="35,-35" pivot="center" foregroundlayer="true"/>
			</rect>
			<rect>
			</rect>
		</grid>
	</rect>

<panel name="buttonContent" depth="5" pos="-549,1270" height="40" backgroundcolor="[black]" bordercolor="[black]">
		<sprite depth="5" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" />
		<rect depth="1" pos="3,-3" width="225" height="34">
			<button name="button" sprite="menu_empty" defaultcolor="[mediumGrey]" disabledcolor="[mediumGrey]" hoversprite="ui_game_select_row" hovercolor="[white]" type="sliced" width="222"  hoverscale="1.0" />
			<sprite depth="2" name="flameIcon" style="icon32px" pos="5,0" sprite="ui_game_symbol_fire" />
			<label depth="2" name="onoff" pos="0,-6" justify="center" text="TURN ON" text_key="xuiTurnOn" font_size="26" />
		</rect>
	</panel>
</window>
</insertAfter>
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowFuel']" >
<window name="windowInput" width="228" height="152" anchor="CenterTop" panel="Right" cursor_area="true">
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
	<panel style="header.panel">
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_campfire"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="INPUT" text_key="xuiInput" />
	</panel>

<rect depth="0" pos="0,-46" on_press="true">

<grid rows="2" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationInputGrid" repeat_content="true">
			<item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowInput']" >
<window name="windowForgeInput" width="228" height="279" panel="Left"
	controller="WorkstationMaterialInputWindow" materials_accepted="iron,brass,lead,glass,stone,clay,copper,zinc" valid_materials_color="[green]" invalid_materials_color="[red]" cursor_area="true" >

<panel style="header.panel" pos="-549,1400">
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_forge"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="INPUT" text_key="xuiSmelting" />
	</panel>

<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="-549,1400" height="273" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
	<rect name="content" depth="1" pos="-549,1358" height="223">

<grid depth="7" rows="3" cols="1" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationMaterialInputGrid" repeat_content="true">
			<item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>

</rect>

<rect name="content2" depth="0" pos="-472,1356" width="147" height="223">
		<sprite depth="1" color="[mediumGrey]" type="sliced" on_press="true"/>
		<grid rows="8" cols="1" pos="3,-3" cell_width="147" cell_height="28"  repeat_content="true">
			<forge_material name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowForgeInput']" >
<window name="windowOutput" width="228" height="198" anchor="CenterTop" panel="Left" cursor_area="true" >

<panel style="header.panel" pos="-549,1419">
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="OUTPUT" text_key="xuiOutput" />
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="-549,1375" height="150" disablefallthrough="true" on_press="true">
		<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" height="150" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
			<grid name="inventory" rows="12" cols="7" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationOutputGrid" repeat_content="true">
				<item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>

Please Sensei, show me the way.

EDIT 1: minor typos and forgot to mention I use SMXhud

Hello Stallionden,

Thank you again for your amazing collection of mods. Also, great work on improving the speed of the extended backpacks!!

I have a small issue with 375 slots backpack. (I'm also using SMXhud)

I cannot use campires, forges, cement mixer, workbench or chemistry bench, as the input window is outside my "clickable zone".

3lLgNBy.jpg

I've tried changing game resolution but it did not help.

Then I tried understanding windows.xml files:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59319-TUT-GUI-s-and-You-Elements-Design-Positioning-Building-Implementation

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57277-DUST-s-UI-HUD-Collection-REQUESTS&p=561078&viewfull=1#post561078

but that did not go well for me. Naively, I then though downloading Unity might allow me to do some WYSIWYG editing, also ran in circles.... so here I am calling for help :)

My little finger is telling me to look at the below block of code, but I'm not sure what could be the issue.

Was thinking adding an anchor point, or playing with "pos" variables. But my brain is starting to hurt...

<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowFuel']" />
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowInput']" />
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowToolsForge']"/>

<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']" >
<window name="windowToolsForge" width="228" height="121" panel="Left" cursor_area="true" >
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_wrench"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="TOOLS" text_key="xuiTools" />
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="-549,1350" height="75" disablefallthrough="true">

<grid name="inventory" rows="1" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationToolGrid" repeat_content="true" allow_sort_order="false"
		required_tools="toolAnvil,toolForgeCrucible,toolBellows" required_tools_only="true">
			<required_item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>

</window>
</insertAfter>	
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowToolsCampfire']" >
<window name="windowFuel" width="228" height="166" panel="Left" cursor_area="true">
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_fire"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="FUEL" text_key="xuiFuel" />
		<label style="header.timer"/>
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="-549,1350" height="79" >
		<rect disablefallthrough="true">
			<grid rows="1" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationFuelGrid" repeat_content="true" allow_sort_order="false">
				<item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
		</rect>
		<grid name="slot_preview" depth="1" rows="1" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="SlotPreview">
			<rect>
			</rect>
			<rect>
			</rect>
			<rect>
			</rect>
		</grid>
	</rect>

<panel name="buttonContent" depth="5" pos="-549,1270" height="40" backgroundcolor="[black]" bordercolor="[black]">
		<sprite depth="5" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" />
		<rect depth="1" pos="3,-3" width="225" height="34">
			<button name="button" sprite="menu_empty" defaultcolor="[mediumGrey]" disabledcolor="[mediumGrey]" hoversprite="ui_game_select_row" hovercolor="[white]" type="sliced" width="222"  hoverscale="1.0" />
			<sprite depth="2" name="flameIcon" style="icon32px" pos="5,0" sprite="ui_game_symbol_fire" />
			<label depth="2" name="onoff" pos="0,-6" justify="center" text="TURN ON" text_key="xuiTurnOn" font_size="26" />
		</rect>
	</panel>
</window>
</insertAfter>
<window name="windowInput" width="228" height="152" anchor="CenterTop" panel="Right" cursor_area="true">
<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->
		<sprite style="header.icon" sprite="ui_game_symbol_campfire"/>
		<label style="header.name" text="INPUT" text_key="xuiInput" />
	</panel>

<rect depth="0" pos="0,-46" on_press="true">

<grid rows="2" cols="3" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationInputGrid" repeat_content="true">
			<item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowInput']" >
	controller="WorkstationMaterialInputWindow" materials_accepted="iron,brass,lead,glass,stone,clay,copper,zinc" valid_materials_color="[green]" invalid_materials_color="[red]" cursor_area="true" >

<panel style="header.panel" pos="-549,1400">
	</panel>

<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="-549,1400" height="273" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
	<rect name="content" depth="1" pos="-549,1358" height="223">

<grid depth="7" rows="3" cols="1" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationMaterialInputGrid" repeat_content="true">
			<item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>

</rect>

<rect name="content2" depth="0" pos="-472,1356" width="147" height="223">
		<grid rows="8" cols="1" pos="3,-3" cell_width="147" cell_height="28"  repeat_content="true">
		</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>
<window name="windowOutput" width="228" height="198" anchor="CenterTop" panel="Left" cursor_area="true" >

<panel style="header.panel" pos="-549,1419">
	</panel>

<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="-549,1375" height="150" disablefallthrough="true" on_press="true">
		<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" height="150" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
			<grid name="inventory" rows="12" cols="7" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationOutputGrid" repeat_content="true">
				<item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>

Please Sensei, show me the way.

EDIT 1: minor typos and forgot to mention I use SMXhud

I have no idea if this works with SMXhud if it edits any of the sections in the xmls of the backpack mod then it wont work together unfortunately . you can try to put them both together by changing the smxhud sections that change the ones mine does it may work. I will take a look to see if I can but havent got SMXhud (sorry)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL it's all good my man. You're only human and with the INSANE amount of code you look at I assume on a daily basis it's only logical that you overlook stuff. That's why you have us users to point things out. :)

Ok after downloading the mod again I noticed a graphical error. So I restarted my world to see if that fixed it but nada.[ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH]

Hmmmm I will take a look at it now to see if i stuffed up lol

I have no idea if this works with SMXhud if it edits any of the sections in the xmls of the backpack mod then it wont work together unfortunately . you can try to put them both together by changing the smxhud sections that change the ones mine does it may work. I will take a look to see if I can but havent got SMXhud (sorry)

You are right, I should have first try without. Just did, but it does not seem to have an influence on my issue:

IlvCcnh.jpg

I tried removing the Combine mod to see if any influence, no dice.

I also tried removing all others mods, also no fix.

Weirdly, the "tools" inventory for campire is visible, but not really where it should be:

KnOjpOS.jpg

I am currently working on fixing this issue. I will get a fix out as soon as possible

I am currently working on fixing this issue. I will get a fix out as soon as possible

Thank you!

Meanwhile, I hacked and slashed a quick fix:

6Qbdu5K.jpg

ahoqkWd.jpg

edited windows.xml

<stallionsden>
<!-- update the overall backpack size -->
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/@width">1403</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/@height">816</set>

<!-- increase the panel size -->
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/@height">703</set>

<!-- adjust the rows, heights, and their cell equivalent -->
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/grid[@name='inventory']/@rows">15</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/grid[@name='inventory']/@cols">25</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/grid[@name='inventory']/@cell_height">70</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/grid[@name='inventory']/@cell_width">70</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/sprite[@name='backgroundMain']/@width">1403</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/sprite[@name='backgroundMain']/@height">816</set>

<!-- adjust windowlooting to match the size of the new player dropped backpack container -->
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowLooting']/rect[@name='content']/grid[@name='queue']/@rows">15</set>
   <set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowLooting']/rect[@name='content']/grid[@name='queue']/@cols">25</set>

<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/grid[@name='inventory']/backpack_item_stack"></remove>
<append xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowBackpack']/panel[@name='content']/grid[@name='inventory']">
	<Stallionsbackpack_item_stack name="0"/>
</append>

<!--#$- remove UI -$#-->

<!--#$-windowForgeInput INPUT-$#-->

</panel>
	<sprite depth="2" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,-46" height="273" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
	<rect name="content" depth="1" pos="0,-46" height="223">
			<item_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>
	<rect name="content2" depth="0" pos="-78, -49" width="147" height="223">
		</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>

<!--#$-windowOutput -$#-->
	</panel>
	<rect name="content" depth="0" pos="0,-46" height="150" disablefallthrough="true" on_press="true">
			<grid name="inventory" rows="4" cols="5" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="WorkstationOutputGrid" repeat_content="true">
				<item_stack name="0"/>
			</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>

<!--#$-windowCraftingQueue -$#-->
<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowCraftingList']" >
<window name="windowCraftingQueue" width="397" height="310" panel="Left" cursor_area="true" >
	<rect depth="0" pos="19,0" width="378" controller="CraftingQueue">
		<grid name="queue" rows="4" cols="5" pos="3,3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true">
			<recipe_stack name="0"/>
		</grid>
	</rect>
</window>
</insertAfter>

</stallionsden>

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 375 SLOT BACKPACK

Fixed windows positions.

Please let me know if still issues

you beat me to it :), will try your ASAP, as I prefer staying on your code branch :)

you are an absolute legend my friend. thank you for the amazing work!!

EDIT: your's is way better :p

A8tfkM2.jpg

Thank you!

you beat me to it :), will try your ASAP, as I prefer staying on your code branch :)

you are an absolute legend my friend. thank you for the amazing work!!

EDIT: your's is way better :p

A8tfkM2.jpg

Haha no worries mate Glad I could fix it. Would a finished it sooner but grrr daughter wanted to go to her bfs lol .....

Grabbed the latest 'Open Door Syndrome With Respawn' but the dumpsters and munitions are still being destroyed after looting. (not on a new save)

Will take a look .

- - - Updated - - -

Really love this one, 187 SLOT BACKPACK, its not to big and not to small, thanks for this

No worries glad you are enjoying it

Archived