Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Simply copy all the vanilla forge code like output input fuel then rename them to something like zyamaiafuel and zyamaiainput etc then in xui on the hd forge rename the corresponding lines with the new name. Then simply change the pos values play game check exit change pos values again enter game check exit etc til you get it right

LOL I can honestly say that my eyes glazed over at that. But seriously isn't XUI editing need a compiler or something?

Am I the only one with broken backpacks since 18.2?

For some reason I cannot fully transfer items to my inventory using "R" , or shift-clicking items.

Game seems to consider my inventory is 35 slots :(

I tried removing ALL mods and keeping only modded backpack to see if it was because of conflicts, but no.

Am I the only one with broken backpacks since 18.2?

For some reason I cannot fully transfer items to my inventory using "R" , or shift-clicking items.

Game seems to consider my inventory is 35 slots :(

I tried removing ALL mods and keeping only modded backpack to see if it was because of conflicts, but no.

happens unfort.

some games no issues. other games you can fill upto a certain amount but all you do is shift click 1 item in your backpack (not toolbelt) back into the container and then the r works there after. Hard coding the modlet would be the only way to get 100% every game.

happens unfort.

some games no issues. other games you can fill upto a certain amount but all you do is shift click 1 item in your backpack (not toolbelt) back into the container and then the r works there after. Hard coding the modlet would be the only way to get 100% every game.

Hey stallionsden, many thanks for the reply and explanation, I'm at the same time glad I'm not the only one and pissed that its happening!

I'll make sure to try out the suggested "quickfix" method.

@stallionsden, awesome collection of mods there, thanks.

How does the loot respawning from "Open Door Syndrome With Respawn & Lock Picking Additions" work?

I see you have a tick rate of 63 and you mention 441 minutes so that is more or less 7 game days at 60 minute game days, is that correct?

Now is that for a loot respawn or simply for the container to switch between open and closed states? If it is for a loot respawn in the container does that therefore mean the time is hard coded in your mod and not using the serverconfig.xml loot respawn settings?

@stallionsden, awesome collection of mods there, thanks.

How does the loot respawning from "Open Door Syndrome With Respawn & Lock Picking Additions" work?

I see you have a tick rate of 63 and you mention 441 minutes so that is more or less 7 game days at 60 minute game days, is that correct?

Now is that for a loot respawn or simply for the container to switch between open and closed states? If it is for a loot respawn in the container does that therefore mean the time is hard coded in your mod and not using the serverconfig.xml loot respawn settings?

Thank you.

Yes should be approx 7 days on 60 min days approx.

Each lot of 63 tickrate is for it to switch to the next block variant and so fourth.

The last question I am unsure of. My guess and I could be wrong but since the block in that modlet is going thru it's processes of "growing" that the loot respawn time in game would not count it as a loot block since the empty states have no loot assigned to them.

UPDATE PALLETS MODLET

Changed the loot.xml in current version to loot.txt Added a new loot.xml with near on everything in the game.

same loot process as before so you wont be smashed with loot and filled backpacks in seconds.

Welcome to use the new one or if you want you can delete the new loot.xml and change the loot.txt to loot.xml for the original version.

Thank you.

Yes should be approx 7 days on 60 min days approx.

Each lot of 63 tickrate is for it to switch to the next block variant and so fourth.

The last question I am unsure of. My guess and I could be wrong but since the block in that modlet is going thru it's processes of "growing" that the loot respawn time in game would not count it as a loot block since the empty states have no loot assigned to them.

Interesting, thanks for the explanation, will run with it and see how it goes, cheers!

u can pick them up and u can get more resources out of them at the tablesaw.

Yeh do you get any errors at all when putting them on the table saw or picking them up

- - - Updated - - -

Your hessianBag.png icon as a white background in game in "Extra Recipe"

Yeh I don't know how to fix that lol. Will look into it as I have a heap of Vals icons doing the same as well

I don't exactly follow your question sorry.

Idk why butcher mod has pallet stuff lol but what does it do in that mod exactly

here is the code from the butcher mod

<append xpath="/blocks/block[contains(@name, 'palletWhiteBagsBase')]">

<property name="CanPickup" value="true" />

</append>

<recipe name="resourceConcreteMix" count="2500" craft_time="300" craft_area="tablesaw">

<ingredient name="palletWhiteBagsBase" count="1"/>

</recipe>

and here is your code

<append xpath="/blockplaceholders">

<placeholder name="palletWhiteBagsBase">

<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseFull" prob=".66"/>

<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty" prob=".33"/>

</placeholder>

</append>

<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty">

<property name="Extends" value="palletWhiteBagsBase"/>

</block>

so the palletWhiteBagsBase that is used in the tablesaw in the butcher mod know is nowhen as palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty.

im going to try having your mod load first and change palletWhiteBagsBase too palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty in the butcher mod recipes and see if that works.

-----Up Date-----

I got them to work too gather. I had the pallet and the Home Brewery mod load first and I changed palletWhiteBags to palletWhiteBagsEmpty in the ButcherMod that goes for all pallets and wineBarrel.

here is the code from the butcher mod

<append xpath="/blocks/block[contains(@name, 'palletWhiteBagsBase')]">

<property name="CanPickup" value="true" />

</append>

<recipe name="resourceConcreteMix" count="2500" craft_time="300" craft_area="tablesaw">

<ingredient name="palletWhiteBagsBase" count="1"/>

</recipe>

and here is your code

<append xpath="/blockplaceholders">

<placeholder name="palletWhiteBagsBase">

<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseFull" prob=".66"/>

<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty" prob=".33"/>

</placeholder>

</append>

<block name="palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty">

<property name="Extends" value="palletWhiteBagsBase"/>

</block>

so the palletWhiteBagsBase that is used in the tablesaw in the butcher mod know is nowhen as palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty.

im going to try having your mod load first and change palletWhiteBagsBase too palletWhiteBagsBaseEmpty in the butcher mod recipes and see if that works.

yeh should work I dont see why it wouldnt. But I will organise a chiropractor appt for you after you finish picking up the pallet of white bags haha :-P.

If it dont just simply set can pick up to false in that mod.

Archived