Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

I am having the same issue with the nuclear generator bank, battery/solar seems fine but the generator bank is not actually powering anything.

Do you have darkness falls installed. Any errors. What are you doing when connecting and adding wires etc.

Edit: i just tested with no other mods and just the nuclear mod it works fine.

Do you have the mod on client side as well as server side. As it has custom icons.

Any errors in console.

Output.log/player.log

not sure how to get to the console or where that log is located but it's definitely client and server side (I have custom icons). I also tried it as the only mod and I still had the problems :(

also... it's only the generator. The other two things work great!

not sure how to get to the console or where that log is located but it's definitely client and server side (I have custom icons). I also tried it as the only mod and I still had the problems :(

also... it's only the generator. The other two things work great!

The generator worked fine for me in a18.3 exp. Powered it and put zs in front of the turrets and the turrets shot the zs. Tested the other 2 as well all worked.

To get your log first if you start game via steam output.log should be in 7daystodie_data/managed folder .

If you launch from desktop exe then it be called player log located in users/appdata/locallow/thefunpimps.

I say you got some rubbish left behind from previous install possibly your player info. I would do a complete wipe remove everything easy to do launch game from steam using the game launcher select tools selecr clean game folders and select everything. Then delete game and reinstall and start fresh.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this came up or not because there are so many posts it makes my brain smoke.

The download for the 187 slot backpack is broken on the 7D2D Launcher.

I keep getting this message:

1165192473_DesktopScreenshot2020_01.21-22.38_01_07.jpg.bf073e7562d3d23bff914409d2b3fe0d.jpg

GitHub is not an option for me because they keep automatically trying to force me to change my password every time I try to log in to download.

At the time of this post I am going to try the 375 slot one (I'd prefer the lower 187 slot one, but this was the next size up), however I'm not sure how small it would make my hud.

Will update in a bit.

*Sorry about the size of the SS. I took it on a 36" widescreen so I'm not sure why it's that small*

I'm not sure if this came up or not because there are so many posts it makes my brain smoke.

The download for the 187 slot backpack is broken on the 7D2D Launcher.

I keep getting this message:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31215[/ATTACH]

GitHub is not an option for me because they keep automatically trying to force me to change my password every time I try to log in to download.

At the time of this post I am going to try the 375 slot one (I'd prefer the lower 187 slot one, but this was the next size up), however I'm not sure how small it would make my hud.

Will update in a bit.

*Sorry about the size of the SS. I took it on a 36" widescreen so I'm not sure why it's that small*

I not sure about the mod launcher I am sorry you will have to ask the creator.

Github is all i use sorry I have never had to change my password so I dont know what the go is. you shouldnt need to log in every time to download.

I not sure about the mod launcher I am sorry you will have to ask the creator.

Github is all i use sorry I have never had to change my password so I dont know what the go is. you shouldnt need to log in every time to download.

Well, here is another one I just got today. The only change I made from yesterday was I uninstalled the 187 slot and added the 375 slot, and then I had to leave. Today I'm getting an error talking about the 187 even though I removed it already. I'm going to try re-installing the launcher and hope that works. Otherwise I'm going to have to contact SphereII to see if it's something with the launcher itself.

The downside is that everything worked fine for the last week, until I tried to add the backpack yesterday. I haven't been able to play anything modded since.

1949932024_DesktopScreenshot2020_01.22-11_44_41_67.jpg.327fc827d9efd0dd5a3e6dfce9311c31.jpg

Well, here is another one I just got today. The only change I made from yesterday was I uninstalled the 187 slot and added the 375 slot, and then I had to leave. Today I'm getting an error talking about the 187 even though I removed it already. I'm going to try re-installing the launcher and hope that works. Otherwise I'm going to have to contact SphereII to see if it's something with the launcher itself.

The downside is that everything worked fine for the last week, until I tried to add the backpack yesterday. I haven't been able to play anything modded since.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31217[/ATTACH]

Sounds likeyou have the launcher still adding the 187 somewhere. But a fresh install may help also

Fresh Launcher install worked. Not sure what did it about the backpack though. I switched to Donovan_MegaBackpack for the moment and it's working fine.

Loving the other ones you made though. I have Everything sell, Loot Obj, Mining, Nuclear, Shelves, Random Supply, and the plain Zombie modification. All playing together and working fine.

o7

Fresh Launcher install worked. Not sure what did it about the backpack though. I switched to Donovan_MegaBackpack for the moment and it's working fine.

Loving the other ones you made though. I have Everything sell, Loot Obj, Mining, Nuclear, Shelves, Random Supply, and the plain Zombie modification. All playing together and working fine.

o7

Ok nice. Never heard of donovan megaback lol

UPDATE: NUCLEAR POWER MODLET

fixed power fluctuations with the nuclear generator, the nuclear solar panel and the nuclear battery bank

previously you add a item it increases the output. you add another it increases, you add another it decreases output.

now each unit increases output to how it is suppose to work.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to modify the Lockpicking Additions so that I can lockpick my way into most doors. I uncommented the lines that seem to cover EVER door and hatch in the game, and added both the VaultDoor 01/v1 (can't recall the proper name) and the matching hatch. No luck. Even went so far as to take out all mods, only run Lockpicking, started a new game on 18.3 and nothing as far as doors go and vaults go. All the munitions chests and such can be picked properly from the start, but I'm looking for more. Any help would be appreciated.

Different class than chests, probably won't work.

Would anyone be so kind as to give me an example as to how to change one, and I'll go from there? But opening up this mod, it shows signs of being able to open doors. Seems bare bones though so maybe it was commented out because it was a prototype?

Would anyone be so kind as to give me an example as to how to change one, and I'll go from there? But opening up this mod, it shows signs of being able to open doors. Seems bare bones though so maybe it was commented out because it was a prototype?

unfortunately that is not possible and has been attempted by multiple modders to accomplish. The code may be in the assembly_csharp but if it was other modders whom were csharp knowledgeable would have by now. All we can do is wait and hope tfp either add it or allow us to add it. Maybe another workaround could be to add in your own doors with the code may work. but may not again running into the same troubles.

The code in the mod I attempted to try but it didnt work. silly i know should be able to lock pick doors but unfortunately cant I am sorry

No need to apologize. I'm grateful you, or anyone else, even attempted it in the first place. Especially now that I'm going through the trouble of learning to do some simple edits myself, I'm better able to appreciate what you guys go through. So thank you.

No need to apologize. I'm grateful you, or anyone else, even attempted it in the first place. Especially now that I'm going through the trouble of learning to do some simple edits myself, I'm better able to appreciate what you guys go through. So thank you.

We all start somewhere. That is what is great about the modding community always help each other. Good luck

What happens in the modding section stays in the modding section 😅🤣😅🤣

unfortunately that is not possible and has been attempted by multiple modders to accomplish. The code may be in the assembly_csharp but if it was other modders whom were csharp knowledgeable would have by now. All we can do is wait and hope tfp either add it or allow us to add it. Maybe another workaround could be to add in your own doors with the code may work. but may not again running into the same troubles.

The code in the mod I attempted to try but it didnt work. silly i know should be able to lock pick doors but unfortunately cant I am sorry

How about this:

Old school lock-pick that we used to have before the official lockpicks were introduced into the base game and it would work like a "magic wand" you could hit the door with and it would basically destroy the locked door and spawn unlocked door in place of the original?

How about this:

Old school lock-pick that we used to have before the official lockpicks were introduced into the base game and it would work like a "magic wand" you could hit the door with and it would basically destroy the locked door and spawn unlocked door in place of the original?

So valmars door unlock mod lol. That already exists in his thread.

Its not the same and a hack but its already been done exactly how you described lol. Urgh i completely forgot tbh bout it lol

Archived