[02/08] Message from the Team

Clare

Well we’re over 2 months past the last update announcement, which was very vague. Here we are, years into the game release and still no md5 fix. Still keep getting pushed to the side like red headed step children while pc gets all the updates, and cool features. Any info on the update? I’m aware that this is a very lengthy process to release an update, but come on, people are still die hard fans for console, and people are still going out spending hard earned money on the game with no clue about the md5. Hearts break everyday. Pimps needs to work on this console update sooner rather than later. Thanks!

The fun pimps are not doing the console version period. It is all over the place about this but some refuse to get that in that little small brain. Also it is all over the place that every update the console team has done has fixed some part of md5 but so many things are causing them that they are having trouble getting it 100% fixed. It is all over the place that the console version is a finished game and the console and pc are two different games even though they are the same name and such. You don't have to like it you don't have to agree that is your problem not anyone else. It is on the front page of this topic that said a update will be coming later this year nothing about a month or two. The pc version is still in development not a finished game of course they are going to still be adding things to it. If you don't like that the console is finished and might not get half the thing pc has in later updates then go buy a pc trust me it is worth it. But anyway how about reading up on this because blaming things on the fun pimps when they have nothing to do with it and such makes you look...... well I let you pick your own words.

Dude, please send me a link to that thread, I am SO EXCITED

It was just a separate thread of someone begging for news on any upcoming content. Then like 2 or 3 days later, this thread was started by Clare.

My perverted ass is just hoping for the stripper!!! 👍

No. The ERBB/PG/PEGI game rating details does not list partial or full nudity, so there is no chance.

It's already rated M for mature. All they would have to do is submit a change for the rating to have it added.

It should also be noted, that the rating for the console is exactly the same as the rating for the PC.

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34421&Title=7+Days+to+Die

So, it probably doesn't matter in the long run. It's not going to hold anything back.

Thank you SylenThunder.

I was thinking of this thread : https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?72428-Still-waiting&p=723957&viewfull=1#post723957

So PC rating and console rating are now the same.

How will a change be recorded for printed boxes ? No risk of a legal problem ?

It doesn't matter. There is no risk.

Additional content added would fall under the downloadable content aspect, as it was not included in the original disk.

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_process.aspx

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

Downloadable content (DLC) that will be appended to a previously-rated product need only be submitted to ESRB for rating if its content exceeds that which is in the existing "core" product. Otherwise, the rating assigned to the core product is applicable to the DLC as well. Where, however, DLC content exceeds the rating assigned to the core product, it must be submitted to ESRB and a different rating may be assigned to the DLC.

Since you really can't exceed ESRB "M" or PEGI "18" rating by adding some partial nudity, it's not going to change much of anything. If it did, then the new rating would be applied to the DLC.

Who's ♥♥♥♥ do u have to suck to get a decent update in a reasonable amount of time. The time it's taking to make this update it better have everything we're missing short of alpha 17.

👆 What he said....LMFAO....👆

We're all anxious for the new update man!! Hopefully it's sooner & not later

Woo.

So glad to hear this. Must say even tho I may be a traitor Joel but I still love the console community and can't wait to jump back into some of Clare's builder challenges

Hi all,

Below is a message from the console team.

Clare

-------------------

Hi everyone,

First off, our apologies for not communicating recently about what we're working on for the 7 Days to Die console community, but rest assured, we are still supporting this project, and, in fact...have a very large update planned for later this year.

The new updates are going to be very cool but they involve a lot of work - we can't get too into details now since it's still in the early phase but we felt that you all should at least know that we're still working hard on the game and greatly appreciate the continued patience and support of the community.

------------------

Who's ♥♥♥♥ do u have to suck to get a decent update in a reasonable amount of time. The time it's taking to make this update it better have everything we're missing short of alpha 17.

So other words you have set yourself up to be pissed and angry causing yourself to come back on here to rant and complain when the update does not have everything short of A17 from pc? Nice good luck with that and be sure to let us all know how it works out for you.

So other words you have set yourself up to be pissed and angry causing yourself to come back on here to rant and complain when the update does not have everything short of A17 from pc? Nice good luck with that and be sure to let us all know how it works out for you.

I heard the update came out yesterday and it was everything everyone wanted and Xbox got a md5 fix. And Us PS4 users got 7dtd 2. And it looks like fallout. And plays at 60fps on my gameboy color.

I’m going back to sleep now. Good chat.

Hope no one takes this seriously. I’ll have tons of angry kids mad at Iron Galaxy and me for the lies I speak.

I’m sure the update will be pretty epic and being the time it’s taking, I’m going to guess there rebuilding the game on unity 2017. And will contain plenty of great features with more to come later in the year or next after the upcoming big update.

I heard the update came out yesterday and it was everything everyone wanted and Xbox got a md5 fix. And Us PS4 users got 7dtd 2. And it looks like fallout. And plays at 60fps on my gameboy color.

I’m going back to sleep now. Good chat.

Hope no one takes this seriously. I’ll have tons of angry kids mad at Iron Galaxy and me for the lies I speak.

I’m sure the update will be pretty epic and being the time it’s taking, I’m going to guess there rebuilding the game on unity 2017. And will contain plenty of great features with more to come later in the year or next after the upcoming big update.

Hahahahaha good lough I must say.

With no information and guessing I would say they are as well. The pc version is getting close to a year now for its update between A16 and A17 because of it. I can't say for sure when unity updated for the console and when the team was actually able to start working on it for all I know the day this thread was started. But either way yes I think that is why an update is taking longer. Hopefully crossing fingers if it is this then with the new updated unity version the MD5 come to a stop for our fellow Xbox players. I play ps4 so I have not had these but I know it has to suck. I took a break from ps4 and pc version to play other things that came out not sure if I will jump back in on either until A17 releases on pc and this big update comes to console but who knows I might jump on one or the other before to long.

Same here. I've taken a break from 7dtd for a good 4 months or so. I'm starting to get that itch though, anxiously awaiting the update.

I've switched over to other games but I'll be honest, none have held my interest like 7dtd. Bought ark, nope, Friday the 13th, cool game but still nope. I did start a new game with fallout 4 but I've already beat it, just enjoying the mods for PS4.

I get the people on here (b)itching & complaining about the update situation. I'm super excited as well. It'll come everyone & I'm thinking it'll be totally worth the wait. Just remember, this is all FREE stuff we are getting!!

Same here. I've taken a break from 7dtd for a good 4 months or so. I'm starting to get that itch though, anxiously awaiting the update.

I've switched over to other games but I'll be honest, none have held my interest like 7dtd. Bought ark, nope, Friday the 13th, cool game but still nope. I did start a new game with fallout 4 but I've already beat it, just enjoying the mods for PS4.

I get the people on here (b)itching & complaining about the update situation. I'm super excited as well. It'll come everyone & I'm thinking it'll be totally worth the wait. Just remember, this is all FREE stuff we are getting!!

Indeed there’s a lot of great games to play, especially fallout with the (immersive mod.)

Also Iron Galaxy is just finishing up there game Extinction and working on 7 days to die.

At the same time.

I don’t mind the cartoon art style, so Extinction does look like it could be pretty fun. Unfortunately games now a days come out in a crap fashion 1/4 finished state and has pretty much ruined me on pre orders.

I’ll make this clear “I knew the state that 7 days to die was in when I bought it”

As for getting new stuff I like to make sure the gameplay is what I’m looking for.

And “Extinction” looks good. (Released TODAY April 10th)

Till then I’ll play Elite Dangerous and kingdom come. Along with they massive selection of games on my PS4. No rush IG.

Please by all means polish and test the living hell out of 7 days to die. So it’s better than the rest of development standards we sadly see in the market place now.

And lock something behind a pay wall.

Because us gamers like micro transactions

And lock something behind a pay wall.

Because us gamers like micro transactions

Umm, nope. Not all of us want micro-transactions. While I don't mind paying for decent DLC if I'm invested enough in the game, if a game starts using micro-transactions, it will be deleted.

Archived