Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

might been asked about b4. But is the clock not supposed to show in this mod? I can only see the day. Not the time of day.

Not supposed to show. You either have to learn to make a watch or the radio (survival mastery item). It's intentional.

might been asked about b4. But is the clock not supposed to show in this mod? I can only see the day. Not the time of day.

Yes, that is intended. You can see what time it is at the trader. You can also make or find a watch that you can put on your hotbar and use to give you the time. Otherwise, you learn to watch the sun. :)

Also I have a problem!

When I launch me game locally everything works.

I launch game throug my client version and it is ok.

When I DL and install the server version on the dedicated all the guards at the trader dissapear.

What do I do wrong?

I unzip the darknessfalls17server master and I unzip it to the root directory of the server. That is correct?

Edited by Tklaebo (see edit history)

hi. I am having an issue. I have forged iron on me but when i try to upgrade door its telling me i need forged iron.

Also. Bloodmoons. Are they every 7 days or random?

edit.

Also i noticed that to become a master in our chosen class you have to spend 30 skill points. Is there any other way to get skill points other than levelling. Coz if not that 30 levels without buying a single perk....

Edited by Cro666ie (see edit history)

wood door to scrap iron then to forged iron. Using stone hammer.

Mastery book? We gotta find it?

Also Bloodmoons. We didnt get one on our 7th night. Are they every 14 days or are they random?

edit.

I figured out the door upgrade. Needed a claw hammer.

Yep. Stone hammer doesn't upgrade to iron. :)

Mastery books are found, sometimes bought from the trader.

Bloodmoons should be semi-random. I need to tweak that a little as it's not working entirely as intended.

hey peeps,

enjoying the mod

just launched and tryed to access the advanced forge but it keeps on erroring out tried to pick it up and drop it back but now cant access and cant see the error anymore.

That sounds like something isn't installed correctly.

yep i messed on my side with some scripting and ♥♥♥♥ my bad, i thought that there was an update done and assumed that was a bug i should have double checked what i did. sorry for taking up your time guys

hum i think i have a post under mod verif but this one was posted quick, just wanted to ask about how far to dig for titanium.

Edited by Skeitho
more info (see edit history)

I know it's only on the surface in the wasteland, but is it underground in all biomes (albeit rare) or just the wasteland?

All biomes :)

One of my players seems to like being a mole man in the desert and says he often finds titanium there. In fact he was complaining he was finding more titanium than iron.

he is lucky already 100 hours on DF not a speck of titanium xD

well never tried the desert and i dont really wander much in the desert usually i get in the middle of forest biome build there and explore slowly further and further so takes me time to get to wastelande or desert but i ll give em a shot and let you know

Hey all! First thanks for this amazing mod and sorry for my bad english.

I read this thread (not all 140 pages..) and can't find any of "solar bank" i search in game and not appear in any bench, how to craft solar bank? i have max lvl barter in traders but only shows solar panels but no solar banks, any can help me please? thanks!

Edit: Ok, i see the only trader with solar banks its "Caitlin trader" but... where is this trader? Im playing in the DF medium map, thanks again!

Edited by dannyzamora (see edit history)