Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Something is wrong with your files. Since you already played for 8 days and it worked before, it look like some files have been changed. Either by update or replaced other ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Im having a lot of stuttering from time time to time, is this normal with this mod? In normal game with a few mods I have no stuttering.

Edited by xxx73 (see edit history)

Since today our server suddenly stopped working at day 8...

Tried restarting and again, this is the third attempt... same issues.

Anyone an idea what those ERR's are?

Looks like your DLL file got replaced so you don't have any of the required SDX stuff.

Upload just assembly-csharp.dll, mods.dll, SDX.Core.dll and SDX.Payload.dll from the server download and that should sort it out. :)

Something is wrong with your files. Since you already played for 8 days and it worked before, it look like some files have been changed. Either by update or replaced other ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Im having a lot of stuttering from time time to time, is this normal with this mod? In normal game with a few mods I have no stuttering.

Yes, it's normal due to zombie spawning.

It also happens on animal spawns, which I increased since some of the class quests need animal kills.

hello to all / os. I have already tried numerous times to play the mod and I have tried it in several ways and in each form it gives me the same different error. To say that I am in linux mint.Installing the mod with the mod launcer 4linux gives me error And of the way first downloading it and decompressing it in a copy of the original, at the time of going to look at the issue of the skills, I get a console error and I can not do anything anymore. Any solution?:upset:

First, I appreciate your responsiveness to all of the comments on here. Thanks for all the hard work.

When you say titanium frames are going away, does that mean you're removing the ones already implemented, or just adding new shapes that skip the frame step? As a player who is somewhat prone to misplaced frames while building, I like the functionality of frames for easy editing of placement (and dread having to chop out a 25k mistake, hehe). Is it extra work to leave in the simple frame shapes? If so, I can certainly adapt and take more care or just use wood frames as placeholders.

Thanks again!

I'm removing the ones already implimented.

I tried to add all the new shapes as frames and the game SUPER wasn't happy about it. So I figured I'd rather have consistency where players can just build all the block shapes. :) It is a bit annoying because of the misplacement thing, like you said... I've done that PLENTY of times while building POI's.

But it seemed really odd to have like..... 10 frames but 47/48 blocks.

I explain the steps that I followed if in some of them I found the error that causes me the failure: The steam game installs it in a separate folder created called "SteamLibrary". I can play it without error. After having it installed (it is 17.2-b27) I make a copy of the clean game. Then I download the "darknessfallsa17client-master" mod. I unzip it and copy and paste the three folders in the copy of the game made, to which it asks me to "cancel, omit, merge" and merge. In the game I try on a map of what there are already facts.And when opening skills to watch is when I jump the console and red puts me: "FormatException: unknow char" and I can not do anything.Sorry for my English

is there anyway we could get a slightly bigger backpack with this say maybe 72 instead of 60?

Be careful what you wish for. :p

Next version does have a larger backpack but ALL slots are locked. You need to use a variety of items, mods and perks to unlock them all.

I explain the steps that I followed if in some of them I found the error that causes me the failure: The steam game installs it in a separate folder created called "SteamLibrary". I can play it without error. After having it installed (it is 17.2-b27) I make a copy of the clean game. Then I download the "darknessfallsa17client-master" mod. I unzip it and copy and paste the three folders in the copy of the game made, to which it asks me to "cancel, omit, merge" and merge. In the game I try on a map of what there are already facts.And when opening skills to watch is when I jump the console and red puts me: "FormatException: unknow char" and I can not do anything.Sorry for my English

That's not installed properly. I'd suggest using the mod launcher instead and see if you have more luck.

Khaine loving the mod but having an issue making the bicycle. It says I don't know the recipe even though I bought the bicycle perk. Not able to find the recipe anywhere in the skill list. Are wheels a recipe that we have to find a recipe book for now or is it under a different perk that I just don't see? Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Khaine loving the mod but having an issue making the bicycle. It says I don't know the recipe even though I bought the bicycle perk. Not able to find the recipe anywhere in the skill list. Are wheels a recipe that we have to find a recipe book for now or is it under a different perk that I just don't see? Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

I'll double check the bicycle. I think it's made in the workbench with a wrench...

my mortar and pestile needs 30 clay. all i can gather/craft/srap is clay soil. even with the forge. Do i need advanced forge for this?

iam playing with sorcerer modlet

Clay soil is the stuff you need. :)

Look on the right of your screenshot where it says CLAY with green numbers.

That's what you use. SO you make the mortar and pestle in one of the forges, which is what it says in the item description for the mortar and pestle under [Crafting Area]