Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I am having trouble finding out how to make military armor and where to find a welding torch cause u cant make one

Military Armor is made by the security class. Welding torch is found in cars and boxes. I just changed thr drop rate in 2.1 so the working stiff/construction boxes have the best chance at 50%.

Hi KhaineGB I wanna thank you again for such an awesome mod! I know you get told that a lot but damn it man it's hella good!!!!! TFP need to hire you for real! Anyway, thank you for answering my question and even going beyond to give me a pointer on how to get better fps. It's definitely MUCH appreciated!!! I am having the same problem as someone posted yesterday I believe. I only see hands and inventory. You said to delete the mod and game completely. I know what to do with deleting the mod and download it again. The game though, do I delete it from Steam and download it again there? May be a very stupid question but I'm HORRIBLE at this computer stuff (anything with computers except typing lol) so I just want to make sure I don't mess up.

Thank you again for all the help and hard work!

Delete the game from steam, then go into the mod launcher and delete it there too, then re-download BOTH.

No idea why the update is screwing up, but that always fixes it. :)

Me gusta la nueva actualizaciَn, sي, ese comerciante errante disparando con el lanzagranadas como un loco oh yeahh jajajajaja.

Translation for ardacho is I like the new update, yes, that wandering merchant shot with the grenade launcher like a crazy oh yeahh jajajajaja.

Glad folks are enjoying it, and thank you for the translation. Saves relying on google. ;)

Hey Khaine!

So general schematics are nicely balanced now, not too many not too few, especially with buying them at the trader - perhaps increase the price a bit from 1 duke to 50? :) Mastery books from classes you already know and get salvaged should give back more notes ( maybe in range of Kages book - 15? )

Perhaps reduce animals spawn, they are literally jumping on my base ( I like more wolfs and bears that are chasing you ) but deer, boars and cows are trying to invade my base :) On the other hand pasta and sandwitches ( steak sandwitch gives same hunger as regular meat ) are bit underwhelming - could use a little buff especially with all the extra crafting involved:)

Also I only had 1 spawn of behemoth and I live near a wasteland? Is that intended? I like all the zombies there are ferals though.

I also have one question - whats up with the demon zombies and radiation zones - are they having any sort of purpose or are they work in progress to evolve into something more? Haven't gotten me radiation suit to explore deeper into zones, but I like the idea of them guarding something important and ominous :)

Not demanding, just giving a positive feedback :p

I started my farm yesterday and after 3 in game days it doesn't seem my crops are growing. Am I supposed to do something else besides til the land? The grow time seems exceptionally long.

Silly question .. did you put water in the ground as .. edge of garden _ XXX _ wtr _ XXX _ wtr _ XXX _ edge of g .. hope know what I'm trying to say without all the words.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Hey Khaine!

So general schematics are nicely balanced now, not too many not too few, especially with buying them at the trader - perhaps increase the price a bit from 1 duke to 50? :) Mastery books from classes you already know and get salvaged should give back more notes ( maybe in range of Kages book - 15? )

Perhaps reduce animals spawn, they are literally jumping on my base ( I like more wolfs and bears that are chasing you ) but deer, boars and cows are trying to invade my base :) On the other hand pasta and sandwitches ( steak sandwitch gives same hunger as regular meat ) are bit underwhelming - could use a little buff especially with all the extra crafting involved:)

Also I only had 1 spawn of behemoth and I live near a wasteland? Is that intended? I like all the zombies there are ferals though.

I also have one question - whats up with the demon zombies and radiation zones - are they having any sort of purpose or are they work in progress to evolve into something more? Haven't gotten me radiation suit to explore deeper into zones, but I like the idea of them guarding something important and ominous :)

Not demanding, just giving a positive feedback

Generic schematic note cost... thing... is definitely up for tweaking. That was a bit of a last minute addition. :)

Animal spawn is being tweaked as well. I'm actually re-doing the spawning XML completely to see if I can work out this annoying stuttering. I THINK I know why it's happening right at the start of the game.... you know when you equip a new gun/tool like scrap or the combat shotgun and it stutters? I think it's that. I think it's loading in the model + animations on spawn.

I wish it'd just load it all at game start like A16 used to.

Behemoth is intended, yes. They spawn in the wasteland. Sadly I don't have any way to have biome spawns adjust based on gamestage.... kinda sucks, but hey.

Radiation zones and the demons are for some of the higher level perks. The ones listed as biological boosts. You need something that drops from them.

I started my farm yesterday and after 3 in game days it doesn't seem my crops are growing. Am I supposed to do something else besides til the land? The grow time seems exceptionally long.

As gpc said, you need water within 4 blocks of plants for them to grow. The water is consumed.

This does NOT apply to trees. :)

No I mean the schematics for modifications. It keeps saying I dont know the required recipe. I just tried to the belt like you said and it didnt do anything.

you can scrap schematics copies you have allrdy read. its 3class paper/schematic

So where do you get future technologies book? I checked creative menu and i see there is a book. How do you unlock unlock it or where to find it?

I've been driving around radiation zone and killing demon zombies ( irradiated, cops and regular ones on fire ), yet they only drop regular loot. Is there a quest chain or something?

OH and I forgot to ask before: Keycards - are they a thing or not yet implemented?

Edited by Bhaaltazar (see edit history)

So where do you get future technologies book? I checked creative menu and i see there is a book. How do you unlock unlock it or where to find it?

I've been driving around radiation zone and killing demon zombies ( irradiated, cops and regular ones on fire ), yet they only drop regular loot. Is there a quest chain or something?

OH and I forgot to ask before: Keycards - are they a thing or not yet implemented?

You sell your soul.

Nah. Kill lab zombies and loot the bunkers. The lockers, desks and boxes in bunkers all have chances to drop research notes.

The keycards are dropped from military zombies, lab zombies and hazmat zombies and are absolutely used. They're for the bunkers. :)

Just wanted to say I'm liking DF mod... Thanks..

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :)

Now, while I remember... I MAY have a fix for the spawning lag,

However, it may increase initial game load-times, and it may also increase RAM usage.

I need to work on it later and do some testing, but I AM looking into it. :)

I tried today and it's great mod many things to see to do.

I notice some error about translation items in french, but it's ok for me.

Some lag appear depend if you walk many or no, I think because many things need to charge in same time....

Anyway very good work.

I tried today and it's great mod many things to see to do.

I notice some error about translation items in french, but it's ok for me.

Some lag appear depend if you walk many or no, I think because many things need to charge in same time....

Anyway very good work.

I tracked down the lag to animal/zombie spawning... specifically non-vanilla ones. Working on a fix already. :)

And I know the translations are really bad. I only speak english but wanted to provide french and german at least, so I used google translate.

I tracked down the lag to animal/zombie spawning... specifically non-vanilla ones. Working on a fix already. :)

And I know the translations are really bad. I only speak english but wanted to provide french and german at least, so I used google translate.

It's just some small things so it's ok

Edited by marcou44 (see edit history)

Khaine, I think there is a contradicting recipe in future tech tree.

To craft Fusion forge you need 5 Energy cells.

To Craft an Energy Cell you need enriched uranium, which you need to craft in Fusion Forge.

I also did 2 military silos and a POI bunker house with bunch of lab zeds. I looted all the boxes and containers and not a single research note ( Quality Joe 5/5 - so I pulled them from creative menu to test things out. Are drop chances intended as ultra rare drop? Or maybe a little glitch in xml drop %?

Edited by Bhaaltazar (see edit history)

Khaine, I think there is a contradicting recipe in future tech tree.

To craft Fusion forge you need 5 Energy cells.

To Craft an Energy Cell you need enriched uranium, which you need to craft in Fusion Forge.

I also did 2 military silos and a POI bunker house with bunch of lab zeds. I looted all the boxes and containers and not a single research note ( Quality Joe 5/5 - so I pulled them from creative menu to test things out. Are drop chances intended as ultra rare drop? Or maybe a little glitch in xml drop %?

Will check the drop rate.

That is not a recipe glitch. Making the fusion forge and laser workbench REQUIRE using the ones at the bottom of the big bunker. ;)

Silly question .. did you put water in the ground as .. edge of garden _ XXX _ wtr _ XXX _ wtr _ XXX _ edge of g .. hope know what I'm trying to say without all the words.

Nope LOL I guess that explains why it isn't growing. I assume that's what the rain catcher is for? And how big of an area will that cover?

LOL nope, that explains it. I assume that's what the rain catcher is for? How big of an area does the rain catcher water?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double lag. Internet or something hiccuped and I thought it didn't post. Not sure how to delete the extra post.

Good day KhaineGB, I really like your mod. But I face a quest book unconsumption bug which is also a vanilla bug. For example, 1.put the treasure map on belt and select it with number key to put the book on hand 2. left click then will find a pop up message 3. press shift+left click the map on belt ,the map will go to bag 4. click accept in pop up message . We'll find we have that quest activated and treasure map still in our bag. In my server many players use this bug to start with several classes... Is that a way to fix this bug or lock belt when message pop up ? :smile-new::smile-new:

7dtd again became interesting! The developers had to make the game like this. Hardcore, new NPCs, new dangerous buildings, fight for survival in the last breath. This is an amazing mod, thanks a lot to the author!

Can you get the rest of the dead zombies back in the game? That they would not disappear immediately, and remained on the ground and make it difficult to move as it was in previous versions of the game?