Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Will check the drop rate.

That is not a recipe glitch. Making the fusion forge and laser workbench REQUIRE using the ones at the bottom of the big bunker. ;)

Thats mean :D

P.S. And the big bunker you mean "vanilla" military silo base or the big bunker as the military base with tank on top ( the one with 48 hidden stashes ceiling? ), or the big bunker under the house. I did all 3 of them today and didn't find any forges ( or research notes from loot ).

Edited by Bhaaltazar (see edit history)

Good day KhaineGB, your mod is amazing . I face a problem on my server, someone use vanilla bug to copy blank class paper. They put class book on belt to read, after message pop up they press shift+left click on the class book to put it into bag and then click accept on the pop up massage.They still activate class quest with on class book consumption, scarp the copied one get another blank class paper and study another class. It's easy to change scarp to break the cycle but is there a way to freeze belt when message pop up? you know same method can copy all pop up message quest book such like treasure map.Thanks for your help.

Hello. I am having an issue with the mod crashing. Vanilla 7 days runs fine. Am I doing something incorrect? Please help! Thank you in advance!

What's it doing specifically? May need to reinstall but it's also possible you may need more RAM so I'd need more info. :)

Nope LOL I guess that explains why it isn't growing. I assume that's what the rain catcher is for? And how big of an area will that cover?

Plants need water within 4 blocks. A rain catcher spawns a water block roughly every 60 minutes. I know it'll go about 2 blocks in most directions as well so that should give you some ideas. :)

7dtd again became interesting! The developers had to make the game like this. Hardcore, new NPCs, new dangerous buildings, fight for survival in the last breath. This is an amazing mod, thanks a lot to the author!

Can you get the rest of the dead zombies back in the game? That they would not disappear immediately, and remained on the ground and make it difficult to move as it was in previous versions of the game?

I actually had that in an earlier version of the mod. Most folks hated it and complained, AND it caused quite a bit of lag, so I decided to remove it. Shame really.

About those many random stutters,so is there a difference(in stutter quantity) if mod is installed in SSD or HDD ?

SSD does help, but I've been tracking down the issue and have some potential fixes I need to test. :)

Thats mean :D

P.S. And the big bunker you mean "vanilla" military silo base or the big bunker as the military base with tank on top ( the one with 48 hidden stashes ceiling? ), or the big bunker under the house. I did all 3 of them today and didn't find any forges ( or research notes from loot ).

I mean the one that's a bunch of military tents out in the wasteland.

No matter the biome I generate 98% of the radiation map I died 36 times.

What can I do to get this radiation out?

See the map below.

That looks like you're using a 4k map. The mod isn't really designed to be used on anything lower than 8k, so generate a larger map or use one of the pre-made ones.

No matter the biome I generate 98% of the radiation map I died 36 times.

What can I do to get this radiation out?

See the map below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28461[/ATTACH]

The more easy is to remove the buff radiated, I did that's in other mod, and like this you can't loose heal because radiation.

of course is not the ebst solution but it works good

Curious... I know Games4Kickz does not represent the mod, but I've been watching his vids on youtube. When he got to the trader, there were guards all around the outside. Has that been removed? Just checking to make sure I've everything installed correctly.

My issue is happening when I get to the first trader. I go out to do a quest and the game stop then it says it’s not responding. I have 16 GB of ram in my computer. Thanks in advance for the help!

That's really odd. Have you tried completely reinstalling the game and mod? Just in case it's decided it's not properly downloaded something.

Curious... I know Games4Kickz does not represent the mod, but I've been watching his vids on youtube. When he got to the trader, there were guards all around the outside. Has that been removed? Just checking to make sure I've everything installed correctly.

Kickz is a pain in the butt, but we love him. ;)

Traders do NOT have guards on servers due to a bug, which I THINK is fixed from what my testers have told me but I haven't had a chance to confirm. You can copy all files called settlement_trader from Data/Prefabs on the CLIENT version to Data/Prefabs on the SERVER.

This will restore guards to unexplored traders. Just be aware I haven't tested it myself so it's totally a "use at your own risk" thing.

I also agree there's way to many easy to kill animals. Just started the game and have so much meat already.

Would love to see some dangerous wild animals instead,need to fight for the food :D

Thank you for the BANDITS and SURVIVORS,they make game look so much more real :)

That's really odd. Have you tried completely reinstalling the game and mod? Just in case it's decided it's not properly downloaded something.

Traders do NOT have guards on servers due to a bug, which I THINK is fixed from what my testers have told me but I haven't had a chance to confirm. You can copy all files called settlement_trader from Data/Prefabs on the CLIENT version to Data/Prefabs on the SERVER.

This will restore guards to unexplored traders. Just be aware I haven't tested it myself so it's totally a "use at your own risk" thing.

I can give that a try. I was trying to avoid that though cause I have a game going vanilla, but I can give that a try. Should I uninstall and re download the launcher too?

Thanks KhaineGB. I just started a game and will give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again

I also agree there's way to many easy to kill animals. Just started the game and have so much meat already.

Would love to see some dangerous wild animals instead,need to fight for the food :D

Thank you for the BANDITS and SURVIVORS,they make game look so much more real :)

I'm playing with the spawns a little, but I am seriously considering making all male animals aggressive.... but honestly I'll likely just tweak spawns to turn it down a little more. :)

I can give that a try. I was trying to avoid that though cause I have a game going vanilla, but I can give that a try. Should I uninstall and re download the launcher too?

You shouldn't need to, but it can't hurt.

You should also be able to back up your vanilla save. :)

Trader guards worked perfectly. Khaine. Thanks

Hi man, I just wanted to tell you, with all passion, how crazy good your mod is! You're the only one who can make me play alpha 17, lots of smart changes and tweaks and content of good quality always added, plus a REAL endgame to pursue, simply amazing work my friend.

I will put it lightly, but I think at the moment you understand the game more than the developers themselves, and it's a clear cut case of unbelievable talent left unrecognized. Plus you're good at listening to your "community" and address things quickly, good work ethics too.

And that's it, I just wanted to let you know what probably most of us think when we play, and give some positive feedback, because here is fully deserved :)

You shouldn't need to, but it can't hurt.

You should also be able to back up your vanilla save. :)

I reinstalled everything and when I walk out of the trader the game stutters and then crashes. It’s a great mod when it’s working not sure why it won’t run for me.

Might be a bug in the Mechanic progression but it might just be me. I thought that when you finish the Mechanic line (not Mastery) that you're supposed to be granted the recipe for Bicycles. Am I correct on that? I finished it up but Bicycles (even the handlebars and frame) weren't allowed to be made. It's not a huge issue but I was wondering if anything changed or I'm just clueless, lol. Thanks boss.

Hi man, I just wanted to tell you, with all passion, how crazy good your mod is! You're the only one who can make me play alpha 17, lots of smart changes and tweaks and content of good quality always added, plus a REAL endgame to pursue, simply amazing work my friend.

I will put it lightly, but I think at the moment you understand the game more than the developers themselves, and it's a clear cut case of unbelievable talent left unrecognized. Plus you're good at listening to your "community" and address things quickly, good work ethics too.

And that's it, I just wanted to let you know what probably most of us think when we play, and give some positive feedback, because here is fully deserved :)

I'm just happy folks are enjoying it :) Thank you.

I reinstalled everything and when I walk out of the trader the game stutters and then crashes. It’s a great mod when it’s working not sure why it won’t run for me.

I'm absolutely stumped on what the problem could be... I've not heard of anyone having a reproducable, very specific crash like that.

Might be a bug in the Mechanic progression but it might just be me. I thought that when you finish the Mechanic line (not Mastery) that you're supposed to be granted the recipe for Bicycles. Am I correct on that? I finished it up but Bicycles (even the handlebars and frame) weren't allowed to be made. It's not a huge issue but I was wondering if anything changed or I'm just clueless, lol. Thanks boss.

The quest doesn't unlock the bicycle recipe, but you do get access to Grease Monkey so you can buy level 1 immediately to get the bicycle and wheel recipes. Level 2 gives you the minibike.

Ok guys I got my crops to finally grow after implementing the use of water barrels, but I've noticed that once the barrel starts spawning water it removes the seedlings/plants that are touched by the water. Unless I'm doing something wrong or not really using the barrels effectively/efficiently. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Dig a hole 2 blocks below the surface and about 2 blocks wide place the rain catcher in the center, then place dirt over the top to create a void below ground for the water to fill. Just leave the spot above the barrel open. That's how I do it and it works fine for me. There may be a better way though, but it's pretty simple and quick.

can't find a receipt for sap....

You dont need receipt:

Tree sap is now a thing! Try left-clicking on non-dead trees with jars or bowls...

After that action you will have full jars of sap. This is very usefull for firewood for me.

I'm absolutely stumped on what the problem could be... I've not heard of anyone having a reproducable, very specific crash like that.

Well I will try it a couple of more times. It is stumping me too. I am bummed out cause the mod is great! And I know what you are saying, I see a lot of others play it with no issues.

What are minimum requirements for the mod? Two friends of mine, have issues with connecting to the serwer. They get some nullreference errors just before connecting to the game. It can be because of the 4gb ram only?

Yep, that'll do it. Can't really play modded 7DTD with only 4GB RAM. 8GB should be the absolute minimum with 16GB recommended. All the extra unity files for models/textures/sounds are 1.46GB on their own.

Is it possible to catch animals? I found a receipt for chicken nest "This is required for chickens to lay eggs", also cows and goats are running around. May there is milk? And how to get it?

Female animals have a chance to drop babies in a loot bag on death. Chickens can be "caught" by placing an egg on your hotbar, selecting it and then right-clicking. That spawns a baby chicken near you. :)

Eggs should also give you a journal entry on animal husbandry, so I recommend reading that before spawning a chicken.