"That moment"

Clauticus

That moment when you make your first post on the 7D2D forums after playing the game since A10 and log on the next day to find a hateful post more or less calling you a cheater because you want to write mods and calling you a kid. When your trying to help the community and your 48 yrs old. Then another moment as you investigate the little hateful troll to find out he just bought the game 7 days ago and has bashed other people and you contradict and show his lies to all the other he has been hateful too. And the final moment when you see he has made another post, quite possibly in response to your many others but for some reason you cant see it and his troll response to your original post is missing and you look at the words "Banned" under his name. :triumphant:

[QUOTE=Der Morder;460130]That moment when you make your first post on the 7D2D forums after playing the game since A10 and log on the next day to find a hateful post more or less calling you a cheater because you want to write mods and calling you a kid. When your trying to help the community and your 48 yrs old. Then another moment as you investigate the little hateful troll to find out he just bought the game 7 days ago and has bashed other people and you contradict and show his lies to all the other he has been hateful too. And the final moment when you see he has made another post, quite possibly in response to your many others but for some reason you cant see it and his troll response to your original post is missing and you look at the words "Banned" under his name. :triumphant:[/QUOTE] That moment I realized that I helped to create a special moment for another.

That moment when you realize the entire 'off topic' section of the forum is possibly dying slowly, due to being buried at the bottom of the page under all the console support sections. Also, that moment when you see that GTX 1060s are running cheaper than the 970 you were about to buy... Now if I could just find one in stock... Last but not least... That moment when you decide to read through the console threads out of pure boredom. The moderation team should all get purple hearts for their efforts over there. Man oh man...

[QUOTE=razor1612;458341]That moment, when you're on the can, and wonder if you shouldn't flush, in case tomorrow is zombpocalypse day, and you'll need that sweet fertilizer for 'yer taters'... :D Boil'em, mash'em, stick'em in a stew...[/QUOTE] No, no, no, no, NOOO!!! How can it be? How did I miss this? :frusty: That moment when you miss a prime opportunity for the necro meme. That moment when you don't notice the "that moment" thread is back. I have failed my duties... :smash:

[QUOTE=Gipothegip;463117]No, no, no, no, NOOO!!! How can it be? How did I miss this? :frusty: That moment when you miss a prime opportunity for the necro meme. That moment when you don't notice the "that moment" thread is back. I have failed my duties... :smash:[/QUOTE] [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2896423/dobby-is-free-o.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=rhud1979;467575]That moment when you discover that there's an expand/collapse icon at the upper right hand corner of all the forum sections. Goodbye forever, console forums. Sweet, sweet freedom. [ATTACH=CONFIG]15669[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] The problem for me is they still appear in the "New Posts" tab. That moment when some of the spamming has come back (50+ so far). And where are the 5 mods? I guess they all live in the same time zones and are in bed. RIP Steam Link.

[QUOTE=Fox;467770]The problem for me is they still appear in the "New Posts" tab. [/QUOTE] It would take one click more if you bookmark the page, but under Advanced Search --> Search Single Content Type you can customize and save search preferences and create basically the same thing that the "new posts" tab does but choose which forum sections should be searched.

[QUOTE=herrpohl;467809]It would take one click more if you bookmark the page, but under Advanced Search --> Search Single Content Type you can customize and save search preferences and create basically the same thing that the "new posts" tab does but choose which forum sections should be searched.[/QUOTE] Meh, that all looks messy and confusing to me. But at least the option is available. That moment when SylenThunder annihilates 50+ Korean posts and accounts with Spam-O-Matic.

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=rhud1979;504976]That moment when you realize that a large percentage of the people who downloaded A15 'experimental' didn't get the memo about what experimental means. Also, that moment when some dude won't let the 'that moment' thread die in peace.[/QUOTE] That moment when you're not sure whether to post a necro meme, because two months is nothing on this thread. But... [ATTACH=CONFIG]16647[/ATTACH] That moment when this one guy keeps posting the same stale meme :rolleyes2:

[QUOTE=Gipothegip;508043]That moment when you swoop in to take the 1,000th post on a classic thread ;) That moment when you're half tempted to try and figure out what nintoid is talking about.[/QUOTE] That moment when you realize you MISSED the 1000th post by 1. Dagnabbit.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=razor1612;515996]That moment when you break rules for the umphteenth time and still walk away scot-free. Maybe losing my blankie is punishment enough..? :c[/QUOTE] That moment when the mods are reading that post and then reviewing all your latest posts, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived