"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Clauticus;144188]That moment when a friend uploads a video to youtube of you playing a game, and you feel like a youtube star (despite the fact that the video has 5 views, all of which are your own).[/QUOTE] "Your mom doesn't count as a fan" - Guitar Hero Just kidding with you :lol: That moment you quote a video game...

• 7 months later...
That moment... when you again get bored of this game and try to figure out should you start a new game now or just not play until the next update. Because if you start a new game now and the update comes within next week or two you would be too burned out of this game to restart the game for the update. and you are waiting for the update with mixed feelings of hope and fear of disappointment to see if the couple current bugs that are ruing the game for you will be fixed or will the update introduce new even worse enjoyment killing bugs. P.S. Well with my game time pushing 1000h on this game I can not say I have not got my moneys's worth from this game purchase.

[QUOTE=Mike06;253582]That moment... when you again get bored of this game and try to figure out should you start a new game now or just not play until the next update. Because if you start a new game now and the update comes within next week or two you would be too burned out of this game to restart the game for the update. and you are waiting for the update with mixed feelings of hope and fear of disappointment to see if the couple current bugs that are ruing the game for you will be fixed or will the update introduce new even worse enjoyment killing bugs. P.S. Well with my game time pushing 1000h on this game I can not say I have not got my moneys's worth from this game purchase.[/QUOTE] That moment when Mike06 posts yet another criticism of an unfinished game and expects others to join in his misunderstanding of alpha games.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=razor1612;261167]Sharing is caring! ;)[/QUOTE] Pretty sure I'm not allowed to share any of the security cam footage or action cam footage until court settles or w/e. Basically, there was 3 blind drunk ppl involved, 2 women and 1 guy. The one that was assaulted was an 80lbs fragile young lady and lives in my building. She had her head smashed into the door as she was trying to run away, then thrown to the grown and kept getting kicked in the stomach and her head smashed into the concrete ground. The tall woman and bf were the ones assaulting her. She was basically completely innocent / non-violent. I'm not even sure if there was a reason for the fight. Apparently, they were all close friends... not any more though, obviously. I charged out to stop the assault as soon as I saw it getting instantly violent on the security cameras... but it took me a few seconds to get out there... so the little girl got quite a bit of damage done to her.

[QUOTE=Fox;261293]Pretty sure I'm not allowed to share any of the security cam footage or action cam footage until court settles or w/e. Basically, there was 3 blind drunk ppl involved, 2 women and 1 guy. The one that was assaulted was an 80lbs fragile young lady and lives in my building. She had her head smashed into the door as she was trying to run away, then thrown to the grown and kept getting kicked in the stomach and her head smashed into the concrete ground. The tall woman and bf were the ones assaulting her. She was basically completely innocent / non-violent. I'm not even sure if there was a reason for the fight. Apparently, they were all close friends... not any more though, obviously. I charged out to stop the assault as soon as I saw it getting instantly violent on the security cameras... but it took me a few seconds to get out there... so the little girl got quite a bit of damage done to her.[/QUOTE]I'm not going to comment on what went down, but I'm happy to hear you were there to interrupt the situation.

[QUOTE=razor1612;261379]I'm not going to comment on what went down, but I'm happy to hear you were there to interrupt the situation.[/QUOTE] Believe me, I'm with you... I have plenty of negative things to say about ppl who get blind drunk and the situation itself... and the fact that she allowed her friends to drive her around while blind drunk... etc...

That moment when you think they are in the testing phase of A12 because they haven't updated the internal testing version in 2 days but then they update it. [url]https://steamdb.info/app/251570/history/[/url]

[QUOTE=Fox;261293]Pretty sure I'm not allowed to share any of the security cam footage or action cam footage until court settles or w/e. Basically, there was 3 blind drunk ppl involved, 2 women and 1 guy. The one that was assaulted was an 80lbs fragile young lady and lives in my building. She had her head smashed into the door as she was trying to run away, then thrown to the grown and kept getting kicked in the stomach and her head smashed into the concrete ground. The tall woman and bf were the ones assaulting her. She was basically completely innocent / non-violent. I'm not even sure if there was a reason for the fight. Apparently, they were all close friends... not any more though, obviously. I charged out to stop the assault as soon as I saw it getting instantly violent on the security cameras... but it took me a few seconds to get out there... so the little girl got quite a bit of damage done to her.[/QUOTE] Good thing you got there, sounds like they might have beat her to death in a drunken rage if you didn't show up. [HR][/HR] That moment you see the "That Moment" thread is back, but forgot some of the moments you wanted to post. That moment you have to pay $40 to get a $20 dollar game and get some other game you don't care about because EA wouldn't let you add a couple dollars on top of your Origin wallet for the tax that was applied, making you buy another $20 cash card. First and last time I buy something on Origin. Probably the last time I buy any of EA's stuff anyway though, they really don't make good games anymore and have gotten greedy, I just wanted the Command and Conquer collection, for the old Westwood C&Cs of course. Maybe I'll try C&C 4 and Red Alert 3 as I never got to them because C&C 3 wasn't that good IMO. The other game I got was Mass Effect so I could at least make the most out of the other $20 I got suckered out of.

[QUOTE=Gipothegip;116202]That moment you think this thread has died, but Red Eagle can't sleep, so it shall remain. That moment you can't wait for A9! Then it brings you to the forums and you realize you have to read through threads other than the developer diary, then write several posts on several threads, and an hour later here I am![/QUOTE] That moment you realize Red Eagle keeps reviving this thread. That moment you can't wait for A12! Then it brings you to the forums and you realize you have to read through threads other than the developer diary, then write several posts on several threads, and an hour later you're still here.

• 1 year later...

Archived