"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;105345]That moment when you don't understand what Red is talking about. It's been a while, but it's happened again :p That moment when you eat a whole pepperoni pizza and don't nearly choke to death like last time :) Tasty noms :encouragement:[/QUOTE] That moment you explain. Models_2 (blocks.xml), models_3 (entities.xml), and models_5 (items.xml) from resources.assets as named in Grim's Unity Asset Editor have a lot of areas that were able to be used as cheats online. Many of the proposed mods involving those files would have also been cheats online. Now that servers push those files to clients, they would no longer be cheats. As an example, in my local copy of models_2 I made the curtains have the CanPickup property set to true. Previously this would be a cheat online since I could just press E to remove a curtain. Now even though I have made that change locally, if I play on an unmodified server, I can no longer just press E to pickup a curtain (although I still think the default for those blocks should be true, what kind of freaks are we that we can't lift curtains but can carry 64 square meters of reinforced concrete). Another example would be the starting gear a player has from models_3. Previously a player could change their local copy, and join a server starting with whatever they wanted in the belt slots. Now that is pushed from the server. Server admins can now even change the gear a player starts with for their server.

[QUOTE=Martial-Law;105368]That moment when you read a thread title and think "that looks interesting?" Only to find it was a thread you; yourself created last night? (apparently?) Drunk. So drunk... :hopelessness:[/QUOTE] Okay; Drinking = Premature Alzheimer's, lol That moment you forget the conversation you were having mid-conversation; you know what it was about, but not what was just said.

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;103828] That moment when the pepperoni pizza is almost ready :)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=LimeyRon;103878]That moment when you almost choke to death on your pizza :( I'm still coughing up pepperoni juice. Tasty :) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=LimeyRon;105345]That moment when you don't understand what Red is talking about. It's been a while, but it's happened again :p That moment when you eat a whole pepperoni pizza and don't nearly choke to death like last time :) Tasty noms :encouragement:[/QUOTE] That moment you realize LimeyRon really enjoys his pepperoni pizza!

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;105386]That moment you explain. Models_2 (blocks.xml), models_3 (entities.xml), and models_5 (items.xml) from resources.assets as named in Grim's Unity Asset Editor have a lot of areas that were able to be used as cheats online. Many of the proposed mods involving those files would have also been cheats online. Now that servers push those files to clients, they would no longer be cheats. As an example, in my local copy of models_2 I made the curtains have the CanPickup property set to true. Previously this would be a cheat online since I could just press E to remove a curtain. Now even though I have made that change locally, if I play on an unmodified server, I can no longer just press E to pickup a curtain (although I still think the default for those blocks should be true, what kind of freaks are we that we can't lift curtains but can carry 64 square meters of reinforced concrete). Another example would be the starting gear a player has from models_3. Previously a player could change their local copy, and join a server starting with whatever they wanted in the belt slots. Now that is pushed from the server. Server admins can now even change the gear a player starts with for their server.[/QUOTE] That moment you regret asking because you've just woken up after playing on TWD Reddit server til 4am. My brain doesn't function until my fifth cup of tea :p Thanks Red, I understand now :) [QUOTE=Gipothegip;105391]That moment you realize LimeyRon really enjoys his pepperoni pizza![/QUOTE] Damn straight :D I buy a chicken curry one too but haven't been able to get it lately. Spicy and sweet :) That moment when you want to go back to bed for a week.

That moment when madmole's updates are awesome. That moment when your brain doesn't work at the first two hours, like right now, but I got coffee:) That moment when you need to write everything again because it seemed that I couldn't write english anymore. That moment when you only slept 3 hours. That moment when you got a big headache, which isn't funny:(

[QUOTE=Martial-Law;28394]The moment when you find some money in the pocket of a coat that you havent worn in ages! I like this, I like this lots! :>[/QUOTE] That moment when you find the same amount of money on the pocket of the same pair of pants a month later.

That moment you find out Weird Al is still making parodies :victorious: This one isn't as bad as a few of his newer ones, well I mean since the last time I listened to him, which was like four years ago. [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk[/URL]

That moment when the suppliers screw up your wood order and then successfully deliver it. Plus, not only do you get the £25 delivery charge back, but also a duplicate spirit level :) Now I have 2 :D That moment when you have all the materials you need to start the job :( I wanna play 7DTD...

[QUOTE=Clauticus;107521]That moment when you search the internet for something, and come up with no results.[/QUOTE] I've been having some of that lately, been looking up stuff about hardware. I've been thinking of upgrading my GPU, but sometimes I can't find some of the info I'm looking for. I mean honestly, it's the internet, it's practically made of computers. That moment YouTube recommends GEICO Insurance, Mother Goose Club, Yo Gabba Gabba, and disneyjunior; What could I possibly be looking up that would imply any interest in that? Sometime's I think Google messes up with cookies, just saying. Let's see here, 7 Days to die, Dead Rising 3, Diablo III Reaper of Souls... hmm... sounds kid friendly :distrust:

[QUOTE=Gipothegip;108994]I've been having some of that lately, been looking up stuff about hardware. I've been thinking of upgrading my GPU, but sometimes I can't find some of the info I'm looking for. I mean honestly, it's the internet, it's practically made of computers.[/QUOTE] In my case I was trying to find a specific Mission Impossible episode, but wound up with a list of every single one, as well as a tribute video to one of the characters. That moment when you start worrying about not being ready when school starts up again.

[QUOTE=Gipothegip;108994]I've been having some of that lately, been looking up stuff about hardware. I've been thinking of upgrading my GPU, but sometimes I can't find some of the info I'm looking for. I mean honestly, it's the internet, it's practically made of computers. That moment YouTube recommends GEICO Insurance, Mother Goose Club, Yo Gabba Gabba, and disneyjunior; What could I possibly be looking up that would imply any interest in that? Sometime's I think Google messes up with cookies, just saying. Let's see here, 7 Days to die, Dead Rising 3, Diablo III Reaper of Souls... hmm... sounds kid friendly :distrust:[/QUOTE] If you watch one video you'll get bombarded with reccommendations of videos like that and videos that come with their own reccommendation lists in the same list. It's like if your friend sends you some MLP fan vidjueah and the next day your reccommendation box is full of pony vids. The answer to all this is simple. Ad Revenue. They want your clicks, they want the views, they want to make their sponsors happy. And to do that they got to throw as many videos with similar intrests at you as possible so you'll keep watching videos. Watch a lot of let's plays, eventually poodiepus comes into your reccomendations. I actually subbed to him, then never watched his videos to be a dead number so I don't get videos spammed in my reccomendation box. Because that's how the system works. At the top is your reccomended, then history somewhere near, then your many subscribed channels. Of which are listed by recently viewed/updated. And will only show up near the top or on the page at all if you've viewed them recently.

[QUOTE=Tellis Argonis;110293]If you watch one video you'll get bombarded with reccommendations of videos like that and videos that come with their own reccommendation lists in the same list. It's like if your friend sends you some MLP fan vidjueah and the next day your reccommendation box is full of pony vids. The answer to all this is simple. Ad Revenue. They want your clicks, they want the views, they want to make their sponsors happy. And to do that they got to throw as many videos with similar intrests at you as possible so you'll keep watching videos. Watch a lot of let's plays, eventually poodiepus comes into your reccomendations. I actually subbed to him, then never watched his videos to be a dead number so I don't get videos spammed in my reccomendation box. Because that's how the system works. At the top is your reccomended, then history somewhere near, then your many subscribed channels. Of which are listed by recently viewed/updated. And will only show up near the top or on the page at all if you've viewed them recently.[/QUOTE] Yes, but the thing is, I haven't watched anything having to do with kid's shows, nothing, period. Not even any YouTube Poops recently, and it's been a long time since I watched some of Mr Davey's messed up My Little Pony parodies. It was giving me recomendations that were hitting in the ball park while I was watching Game Theory and Smosh. I then watched some Adult Swim clips, and this is what it recomended. I guess because it relates to Cartoon Network? Anyway, that moment you buy Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, then realize it was on sale a week ago. Oh well, it was still only 20 dollars on Steam.

• 2 weeks later...
That moment you think this thread has died, but Red Eagle can't sleep, so it shall remain. That moment you can't wait for A9! Then it brings you to the forums and you realize you have to read through threads other than the developer diary, then write several posts on several threads, and an hour later here I am!

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;122532]That moment you've seen multiple people fooled by Fog of War on Navezgane's map confusing them into thinking they were playing Random Gen and you chuckle loudly. (both here and on Steam).[/QUOTE] :lol: That moment when you're in your garden and while looking at your paving slabs, your mind starts to wander towards the possible use of a pickaxe...

Archived