"That moment"

Clauticus

That moment when you :lol: at someone's mistake :p Well done on getting it finished though :encouragement: That moment when you're not even half way through backing up your system (1TB) and the power goes out. Through my excellent powers of deduction, I've discovered that it's the shower which has a fault on it.

That moment when you stumble across the first place you visited when you played the game for the very first time. I had no idea where it was until I went exploring today. For some reason, I'd never bothered to travel down to that corner of the map. Glad I did :) Can't beat a bit of nostalgia :D [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pXYg6JY.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rz53Tbl.jpg[/IMG] I can see exactly how far the game has come because the first time I was at this location, it was total crap but I was still glad I bought it :)

[QUOTE=N8wolf;103732]That moment when you build your first home with 'log cabin wood' and a zombie horde is knocking on your door at the first day :-)[/QUOTE] That moment when you tell someone that they should never place a door because zombies will always go straight for them :encouragement: I use wood frames because they are very strong and can be collected when you want to get back out. Just don't upgrade them otherwise you'll spend a couple of minutes trying to smash them so you can get out. EDIT: Oh, and :welcome: to the forum :)

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;103808]That moment when you started at the same spot first like Limey:).[/QUOTE] Cool :cool: [QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;103808]That moment when there was also your first death never try to climb the roof:(.[/QUOTE] :lol: I got chewed up by the dogs that were hiding inside the main building. That moment when the kitten escapes AGAIN. 4th time this week. I keep having to add bits to the fences so I can stop her getting over/under. It's like living in the bloody zombie apocalypse and having to repair/add to the fences each day. That moment when the pepperoni pizza is almost ready :)

[QUOTE=LimeyRon;103828]Cool :cool: :lol: I got chewed up by the dogs that were hiding inside the main building. That moment when the kitten escapes AGAIN. 4th time this week. I keep having to add bits to the fences so I can stop her getting over/under. It's like living in the bloody zombie apocalypse and having to repair/add to the fences each day. That moment when the pepperoni pizza is almost ready :)[/QUOTE] That moment you remember when your cats were kittens and destroyed the bug screens on your windows so they could go outside. Cats are so crafty sometimes :rolleyes: Oh well, when they get older they realize that if they simply don't shut up, you'll do anything to consolidate them. :hypnotysed:

That moment when you almost choke to death on your pizza :( I'm still coughing up pepperoni juice. Tasty :) [QUOTE=Gipothegip;103866]That moment you remember when your cats were kittens and destroyed the bug screens on your windows so they could go outside. Cats are so crafty sometimes :rolleyes: Oh well, when they get older they realize that if they simply don't shut up, you'll do anything to consolidate them. :hypnotysed:[/QUOTE] My bug screens are homemade and cat-proof :p 3 of my cats, including the kitten, are outdoor cats because they are rescued strays who don't get along with my first cat. He had it rough before we got him and doesn't like other cats so the others live on the patio, in a homemade shelter that's under a gazebo, which I'm quite proud of. Still adding to it whenever I get money. That moment when... [url]http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?12574-MP-Noob-How-Do-I-Join-A-Server&p=103873#post103873[/url]

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;105261]That moment when a change modders have been asking for to limit cheating, and allow us to release more mods is finally implemented! XML files are now pushed from the server to the client. Yay![/QUOTE] That moment when you don't understand what Red is talking about. It's been a while, but it's happened again :p That moment when you eat a whole pepperoni pizza and don't nearly choke to death like last time :) Tasty noms :encouragement:

Archived