"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Lexicroft;122683]That moment when you done an exam , very confident will get B or A, the result was D[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EyXyGTR.jpg[/IMG] That moment when you wake up, thinking it's still the morning and it's actually 3pm...

That moment when you see your exam results and feel disappointed in yourself for getting a D... Then remember you don't care about French anyways :P [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] That moment when you feel from school all together then realise you have to start 6th form instead... will I ever be free?

[QUOTE=CongoBongo;127456]That moment when you pour a nice big bowl of cereal, then realize you have no milk.[/QUOTE] Nooooooooooo! That moment when you wake up, get ready for school/work, go to school/work, do a great job and THEN you wake up and realize you still have to do all that stuff and you just dreamed it all.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Fox;28860]I hate those chain reaction situations, but in the end I do observe what took place and tell the story to someone else as though something cool happened. That moment when you find poo on your bed because you forgot to clean the cat liter box... vengeful kitty.[/QUOTE] I killed my sisters cat for doing that very thing to me. Turns out that cats cant fly. Lol

that moment when you help some one and later on that some one help you in a very big thing and that made you that there is till faith in humanity. [COLOR="#000000"]__________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] For All The Mthrfckrs out there You got the same from me [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/tUQ1C1r3RXLVu/giphy.gif[/img] [URL="http://www.berets.in"]Army Uniforms India[/URL]

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;140478]That moment when you look into the forum while you're at working.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;140486]That moment when your grammar fails horrible. How could I write that and oversee that mistake?.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=LeastConcern;140518]overlook^ lol[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;140524]Dammit! Thought that was the correct translation.[/QUOTE] :lol: I know that feeling, while I was learning German I used to totally butcher the dative case (and possibly others), how many iterations of the term "the" do you people need? I wouldn't fret though, you're English is probably better than my German, plus I kind of have to get into the mindset of German and warm up. I get a bit rusty and have to think things out for a little bit :cower:, but once I get going I'm not too bad :thumb: Oh, and it's damn it, as in damnation as a verb. But don't feel bad, I'm just teasing, most dictionaries don't even know of this iteration and will say it's dammit. (so will most people on the internet) Edit: I forgot to put a moment, silly me. That moment you misspell "parodying" and when you right click to correct it the only correction Google Chrome offers is "ramrodding"

Archived