"That moment"

Clauticus

[QUOTE=Guppycur;527554]Yep. His reaction? him "What are those?" me "Uh, a bag of condoms." him "No way!" me "Uh, yeh." him "Get out of my car."[/QUOTE] lmao! I probably would have just said this to my dad: "It's for that condom water / beard challenge I showed you on youtube. I was going to make my own video..."

[QUOTE=Guppycur;527594]His girlfriend had flown in (she moved out of state last year, and they're doing the long distance thing), so I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. Ah well.[/QUOTE] lol, that had to be embarassing and awkward for both of you. Doesn't help he tried to play dumb. I would've been like "Hey, I'm a man, and a man has needs"

• 5 months later...
[QUOTE=Roland;606210]That moment when your "I just bought ARK and want some advice" thread gets bumped by a necroed "That moment..." thread.[/QUOTE] :bolt: Lol, sorry Roland. I just didn't have any good ARK advice for ya... I bought it probably a year ago and haven't managed to get into it yet.

[QUOTE=rhud1979;607228]:bolt: Lol, sorry Roland. I just didn't have any good ARK advice for ya... I bought it probably a year ago and haven't managed to get into it yet.[/QUOTE] That moment when rhud's apology turns into a negative review of the game you just bought. (apology & game review accepted :) )

That moment when you realize after wasting an entire day trying to pick out a decent motherboard, that it's probably too late to buy the Ryzen 5 1600x CPU anyways (cuz they go out of stock within the first few hours of initial release). I wish I could have that time back.

That moment you realize this has existed for a while [URL="fedconnect.galacticfederation.com"]fedconnect.galacticfederation.com[/URL] Seriously, I randomly ran into one of the videos on Youtube, and thought it was fan made at first, but it's an official thing for Rick and Morty. How'd I miss this?

[QUOTE=Fox;611238]3 years actually, take a look at the first page (January 2014)[/QUOTE] Yeah, Fox is a real OG; don't mess with him, or he'll bust you up and leave you with nothing but your knickers before having you bite the curb. That moment you realize you're just rambling and ♥♥♥♥-posting. That moment you realize you're becoming Guppy ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived