Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

On 9/16/2020 at 6:35 AM, xtended2l said:

Sorry if I ofended you by downloading your dev version. I dont want to participate as a tester anyway, and if it is hard to answer simple question (if it is intended or not) - NP.

We knew about it and its fixed in relese. Not offended just didnt realize people could access it.

7.0.1 for A19.0b180 Stable is now Released!!! Links in first post

Could someone kindly explain how to use nitrogen specifically for this overhaul mod. I use nitrogen with vanilla game so familiar on how to use it. Never played Ravenhearst before. So downloaded the Prefablist for Ravenhearst which assume is placed in the nitrogen resources folder along with the other prefab lists. But when fire up nitrogen and use the drop down menu for prefab list in top right corner the ravenhearst one is not appearing?

Howdy Jax,

I'm having an issue running the server mod on Linux. It loads up fine but once someone connects the server crashes.

This is similar to what happened when Khaine initially released Darkness Falls 3.0.0 so just for fun I replaced mods\0-spherellcore\harmony\harmon-0-spherellcore.dll with Khaine's DF 3.0.1 version and then the server ran normally. I'm sure that will cause other issues but hopefully that will give you some clues if others run into the same issue.

It runs fine on a Windows based server though.

Patch Time! No Wipes Needed, Files in Data and Mods Folder changed so do a resync/redownload

**Patch 7.0.2 for 19.0b180 Stable**

```
Fix: Wood Stoves Had Incorrect Window Title
Fix: Air Drops Will No Longer Break
Fix: Lowered Infernal Dog Health
Fix: Removed all instances of raw meat. Toss yours out
Fix: Table Saw Schematic Added to Research Desk
Fix: Stone Pick Power Swing Drains Stamina Now
Fix: Gas Pumps Were Breaking into thin air
Fix: Incorrect Numbering on Open Quests
Fix: Localization on Wooden Boards

Balance: Air Drop Timer Corrected
Balance: Stone Axe and Pickaxe will Last Longer
```

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

15 hours ago, teapot156 said:

How do I install the single player client version of the mod? The readme file that comes with the archive is blank. (opened with notepad).

Thanks

Howdy, not much to it really.

Make sure you're running a19 (19.1 seems to work fine for me as well).

Copy the Ravenhearst contents into your install folder, overwrite files when promted.

Launch the game with EAC disabled and play as normal.

1 hour ago, MasterFuji said:

Copy the Ravenhearst contents into your install folder, overwrite files when promted.

Thanks

1 hour ago, MasterFuji said:

I tried it, rolled back to a19 and disabled EAC in the launcher and it sits on a black screen with cursor only. It does this even if I alter and clear settings.

So I'm curious with how much this total conversion is broken down if it's possible to tweak all the different aspects of it server side. Like, I know me and my guys like most of the mod, but given how buggy the game can be are not fans of being unable to pickup the large vehicles due to having issues like, logging in to find trucks flipped upside down for no reason where they were parked. 

How can I go about removing the vehicle pickup restriction with ravenhearst?

• 3 weeks later...

Good Day JaxTeller718

I have a question and it is in reference to the " JaxTeller718 A19 Modlet Collection " .. will you be updating them anytime in the near future?? I've been getting a couple issues and was just wondering. 

(mainly for me the wondering Horde and the size x4 not working all the time.) 

Hoping you and your family are doing well and everyone is in good health. Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 Have a good one and Be Safe

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Any idea when the 19.1 version is coming ? I`d try this mod version on it but i`m quite low on hard space to make any backups (slow connection too).

P.S. been playing raven for a long time so lemme thank the modders now with my heartfelt: Thank You !!

and... I miss the 16.4 health management with food and taking care of yourself and being punished for not doing it. I wonder how others feel about it.

Does anyone know how to disable the inability to store things in found containers? I know there are many "realism" adjustments but there are also too many artificial difficulty changes that only add tedium to the game. So I'd like to remove those. Anyone know how I can adjust that?

Ravenhearst 7.1.0 for 19.1b8 Stable has Released

Client Files

Server Files

**Patch 7.1.0 for 19.1b8 Stable**

Addition: Christmas Trees (Suck It Wook)
Addition: Wookie Selectable UI - Now you can choose your UI. Requires Full Game Reboot
Addition: Jukebox
Addition: Radios
Addition: Record Players
Addition: Box Truck
Addition: Dirt Bike
Addition: Ability to empty jars with right click
Addition: Golf Cart
Addition: Golf Club
Addition: Firearms Extended Modlet with 12 New Guns
Addition: Perk Books Added to Loot
Addition: Caves (Need feedback on Stability)
Addition: Scrap versions of our high end ores. Coming soon ore versions of vanilla metals
Addition: Night Terrors
Addition: Nightmares
Addition: Over a dozen plus new POIs by evilracc0on
Addition: Added josefpatch Melee Weapon Pack
Addition: Sinders Fixes, Rebalances and Modifications for multiple Evilrac0on POIS
Addition: Wookies DMT Fix for Traders Respawning in Place while Alive
Addition: Flags (Not animated and some missing but WIP)
Addition: Movie Posters (More to Come)

Balance: Lowered Nail Craft from Bent Nail to 2 seconds
Balance: Stone Axe and Pickaxe Are Now More Durable
Balance: Boiled Water in Jar removed from normal campfire
Balance: Increased empty gas can counts in car harvests and loot
Balance: Gamestaged Wasteland
Balance: Horde Night will now last until 4am
Balance: Prim Bow and Spear and Sledgehammer recipes adjusted
Balance: Ore Nodes No Longer Give Stone
Balance: Increased Honey from Bee Hives
Balance: increased Water from Collectors
Balance: Increased chance of Bee Hive and Collector Schematic Drops
Balance: Gas recipes and loot increased all around
Balance: Increased zombie night sight
Balance: Store Shelf Loot should yield better loot
Balance: Medical Box Loot has had junk removed from its lists

Change: Torch no longer levels blunt
Change: New Well Model
Change: Finishing weapon quests now gives a top tier schematic for the weapon in that line
Change: You will now get 15 Action Skill Levels in the class weapon of your choice
Change: Skyscraper Lowered to tier 4

Fix: Supply Crates Do Not Destroy on Loot
Fix: Quest Text Numbering
Fix: Vanilla Perk Description Changes
Fix: Crops should now yield 2 crops and 1 seed
Fix: Fuel Value on Sticks
Fix: Craft Output Amounts on Forge Materials
Fix: Description on Crowbar
Fix: Pallet of Limestone Recipe
Fix: Catcher, Composter, BeeHive should no longer be able to be placed in close vicinity to each other
Fix: Pickaxes should now mine proper ores of next tier
Fix: Wrench Recipe No longer Nulls
Fix: Urban Combat and Fireman Almanac Perk Book Lines Adjusted properly to fully unlock
Fix: Removed unneeded Miner 69er perk causing craft issues
Fix: Irrigation Not pumping Water Fixed. 60 minutes for Pump to Fill, 5 minutes for Pipes to fill, 60 minutes for refills
Fix: Dropped Backpacks No Longer Delete Some Items
Fix: Sledgehammer no longer level blunt
Fix: Trader prices increased

Removal: Raw Meat

Update: Tormented Emus Terrain Array DMT Mod to work with Linux
Update: Spherecore and Legacy Terrain DMT Mods

Good day JaxTeller718

If I want to play this mod from Mod Launcher .. Do I need to make a new Map with Ravenhearst or will a pre-made map work .. I didn't see any maps in map listing for Ravenhearst per say .. But, I have seen that you have a Prefab list included in folder?? 

And .. if I want to change the UI . I need to do that first before starting _ is that correct? 

Thank you and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

PS: One more thing .. will the Modlets be updated anytime soon?

I tried installing this for my first taste of it last night and it could have gone better. I copied my .../steamapps/common/7D2D folder to .../RH7D2D and cleaned out the mods folder, unzipped the client download and moved everything into RH7D2D merging and replacing whenever asked, then launched the non-EAC game exe in RH7D2D - the modded menu screen appeared, then up came a ton of red lines in the console about things being NULL.

I assume the errors are because I tried running it on a 19.2 build that has been through the mill for mods so tonight I'll revert to 19.1 stable (might even do a full reinstall to clean out anything that has been added to the resources) and try again, have I got the method right ? Once it's loaded I just generate a new random map and I'm good to go ?

Edit : Nope, that didn't work. Same pages of "the wotsit you are trying to substantiate is null.  When I look at the output log it starts by initialising EAC then the 

INF Command line arguments:

is pointed to the main install not the copy, then there are a few lines where different fallback handlers wail about not being able to load libraries from the main steam install, then it loads all the mods from the steam install instead of all the RH mods from it's own mods folder .... so I've missed a step somewhere I guess ?

Cheers

Edited by Grolbu (see edit history)

Is there any way to turn on enemy health bars? Normally I would just go without but I've just gone down a long rabbit hole trying to figure it out to no avail and now it's gonna bother me until I know if it's even possible lol. I know how to do it in vanilla but that apparently doesn't work here and looking through all the mod files didn't lead anywhere, so... 😕

Love the mod btw.

Ansalem  Don't know if this will work but since your looking anyways, go into Mods folder in 0-SphereIICore, then into Config, then Blocks.xml,  Open Blocks.xml, look for property class="AdvancedUI" , under it will be <property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" />

Set the false to true,

no guarantees this will work and Jax probably has it set to off for a reason, besides it being annoying IMO

8 hours ago, Taylorsd said:

Ansalem  Don't know if this will work but since your looking anyways, go into Mods folder in 0-SphereIICore, then into Config, then Blocks.xml,  Open Blocks.xml, look for property class="AdvancedUI" , under it will be <property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" />

Set the false to true,

no guarantees this will work and Jax probably has it set to off for a reason, besides it being annoying IMO

Yep, that was it! No wonder I didn't find it just from looking through the files lol.

Thanks. 😄

Ravenhearst 7.2.0 for 19.2b4 Stable has Released

Now available on the Launcher

Client Files

Server Files

Head to our Discord for bug reports, help and information. We hope you guys enjoy this edition, but remember it is still unfinished so expect issues, bugs and possibly wipes until we reach stable 7.

Patch Time! A Wipe May Be Necessary, New Install Needed

Updated to Stable 19.2b4

Addition: Cubish Poi by evilracc0on
Addition: More Vanilla Foods

Balance: Reduced xp on air drop zeds
Balance: Lowered probability of bear and dire wolf spawns

Fix: Safe Loot should never be empty
Fix: Fish Trap Had Misspelt Name and wouldnt unlock
Fix: Movie Posters were not in the correct position
Fix: Primitive Repair Kit Sell Prices
Fix: Surf and Turf recipe
Fix: Scrap Tools and New Weapons Now have craft quality
Fix: Air Drops No Longer Destroy on Close
Fix: Cult POI
Fix: Gun Parts should now unlock and show unlock by
Fix: Empty Gas Cans stack to 1250
Fix: Added a singe craft to most quests to avoid null fly throughs
Fix: New weapons given proper Localization
Fix: Coffeemaker exploit
Fix: Pwb items can now be made in workbench

Change: Fish foods moved to survival campfire
Change: Removed Random Stats System
Change: New Water Filtration System
Change: End Game Foods added to Stoves Only
Change: Weapons and Tools no longer have random stats
Change: Logs and wood and sticks yield more in table saw 

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)