Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

41 minutes ago, Michael evans said:

Hello all  first time posting so I hope this spot is ok for this error I had. I was on day 72 no deaths almost 5200 kills I was moving into the desert using my 4x4 I ended up having a full game crash driving though the desert. when i restarted my 4x4 was gone and it was loaded to much to just cm it back in. I also had a null error near a rad lv5 poi also in the desert. I thought I would share this if I posted in the wrong area please let me know thank you for the mod I am enjoying it.

Sorry that happened.

Can you post up your player.log file? It'll give more information on the cause

Patch 8.3.6 is now available.

No wipes or save breaks. Keep in mind already uncovered pois will not appear as fixed.

-Fixed Null Spam on Terrors
-Fixed SlavCo Quest
-Removed Some Vehicles from SlavCo
-Fixed Vista Apartments Quest
-Resized Sleeper Triggers in Vista
-Deco and Terrain Updates to Vista
-Dropped Ministers Tree House to Tier 4
-Lowered Difficulty of Zombies in Tree House
-Fixed Quests in KFZ 02
-Fixed Buried Quest Marker in Tesco
-Fixed Sleeper Triggers in Haus 05
-Fixed Sleeper Triggers in KFZ 02
-Fixed Sleeper Triggers in Boxing Gym
-Added Missing Sleeper Triggers Preventing Zombies From Waking Up in Boxing Gym
-Fixed Water Values not Showing on Certain Foods
-Fixed Stick Pallets
-Fixed Some Localization Misspellings
-Flipped Unlock Perk Levels for Rain Catcher and Bee Hive
-Raised XP Needed to Level Slightly
-Increased Bread Yield When Crafting to 2
-Increased Counts of Milk and Mayo in Loot
-Upgrading to Final Shape of Stainless Steel Now Costs 20 Polish
-Added Dev Wellness Cake for Testing Purposes
-Added Dev Action Skill Books for Testing Purposes
-Classes Now Come With 2 Repair Items Included for the First Weapon

Hello,
I'm stuck on the mod, version 19.6b8-7.6.1.4, and I'm not quite sure how to continue.
I have finished the quest branch of the archer class, as well as the quests and I see that it asks me, to perform "Completed Journal" one thing that I do not have: "Completed Melee Training"
Does anyone know what he means by creating "Completed Melee Training"?
Do you mean I have to choose the "Blunt" class? or is it another class?
Do I have to pick a new class and do the whole quest branch with the corresponding weapons?
I see that in order to create the ingredients of the "Class Selection" and to be able to choose a new class, I need 150 "Knowledge Points", which is a lot for how little this item appears in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 8:49 AM, Tocolosco said:

Hello,
I'm stuck on the mod, version 19.6b8-7.6.1.4, and I'm not quite sure how to continue.
I have finished the quest branch of the archer class, as well as the quests and I see that it asks me, to perform "Completed Journal" one thing that I do not have: "Completed Melee Training"
Does anyone know what he means by creating "Completed Melee Training"?
Do you mean I have to choose the "Blunt" class? or is it another class?
Do I have to pick a new class and do the whole quest branch with the corresponding weapons?
I see that in order to create the ingredients of the "Class Selection" and to be able to choose a new class, I need 150 "Knowledge Points", which is a lot for how little this item appears in the game.

Thats correct, if you chose a ranged class from the start, you have to find a research desk to create the melee quests to get the melee chapter.

16 hours ago, Yakov said:

Thats correct, if you chose a ranged class from the start, you have to find a research desk to create the melee quests to get the melee chapter.

Perfect, thank you very much.
As for the "knowledge points" I remembered that scrapping the recipes already achieved, you get points. Indeed, it gives me two "knowledge points" for each scrapped recipe.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still playing with this mod, version 19.6b8-7.6.1.4, and now that I'm quite advanced, I try to use crossbows that allow me to load several arrows at the same time (I don't remember the name of the crossbow right now) and I've taken the surprise that the ammunition it allows me usually needs carbon fiber.
The problem is that making this type of material asks me for bottles of acid and it's not that there are many of them or at least I don't know where to get them. I get some, from time to time, in sinks, cars, etc, but of course, a minimum amount to be able to make arrows with enough capacity, so in the end I practically can't use them and in the end I'm always using an iron crossbow with iron bolts.
Any way to get these kind of bottles of acid in sufficient quantity? Because I see that I cannot create it in the Chemistry Table either

Hello there, I have an issue with Ravenhearst Mod, I just rented a server for it and installed everything as I was supposed to following the guide on 7daystodiemods but every time I attempt to launch the game EAC freaks out at the file winhttp.dll which come in the mod folder and the refuses to continue launching. Removing the file allows steam to launch the game as intended but then when trying to connect to my server it states that I am running an outdated or incorrection version of the game and need to update it. Can you provide any help in this situation?

EDIT: Sorry wasn't aware EAC should be disabled, my bad for this one, Please ignore post.

Edited by Huckleberry Hank
Own Stupidity! (see edit history)

I've just recently rented a server with the Ravenhearst AIO Mod and wen't to conenct to my server, after launching the game I am presented with this strange squished up options menu which I never tried to access in the first place, it is both on the main menu and also in game, I can not close it with mouse, keyboard or controller, none of the buttons at the bottom of the options displayed on screen work and to make matters worse when I try to edit video settings to see if it's a thing I need to edit through that my game locks up and I have to force close it.

Screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/3c31fd1bf94c164195f9892b4c9216f9

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Huckleberry Hank (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Huckleberry Hank said:

I've just recently rented a server with the Ravenhearst AIO Mod and wen't to conenct to my server, after launching the game I am presented with this strange squished up options menu which I never tried to access in the first place, it is both on the main menu and also in game, I can not close it with mouse, keyboard or controller, none of the buttons at the bottom of the options displayed on screen work and to make matters worse when I try to edit video settings to see if it's a thing I need to edit through that my game locks up and I have to force close it.

Screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/3c31fd1bf94c164195f9892b4c9216f9

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Your screenshot shows you're running 7DTD version 20.5... but isn't Ravenhearst version 8.3.6 only updated for 20.3?  That could be the issue.

1 hour ago, LittleMonstersTV said:

Your screenshot shows you're running 7DTD version 20.5... but isn't Ravenhearst version 8.3.6 only updated for 20.3?  That could be the issue.

Ok will attempt to run in 20.3 and get back to y'all :)

EDIT: Reverted Game Version to 20.3 and it works perfectly fine in Single player, Have yet to try Multiplayer as I am waiting for a response to my support ticket from my server host :)

Edited by Huckleberry Hank (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, kamelophagous said:

Silly question...  Where do I fill jars/can's with water?   Last time I played you'd left click on streams/lake/etc to fill.  Doesn't seem to work any more.

Lakes and "natural" water more than 2 blocks deep that aren't part of a POI or ditch. You can also fill from wells found randomly around the world.

Now available Ravenhearst 8.5.1!!  You will need to set up fresh new installs for this patch. Please read all Quests as you do them as mechanics have changed. Keep in mind Composter and Recycler items are still in balance. If you see any outrageous timers let me know so we can fix them. Ravenhearst is meant to be played on Random Gen. Below is the patch notes. Enjoy!!

Notes: https://textuploader.com/t1vhb

Direct Link: https://gitlab.com/jaxteller718/rh_85_release/-/archive/main/rh_85_release-main.zip

Downloaded from 7daystodiemods.com today. Do I extract and put all files in the download in my 7dtd folder? Couldn't find anything that says how to install.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: I extracted the download onto my desktop, copied everything in the extracted folder into the 7d2d folder. Your "Mods" folder copied itself into the empty MODS folder I had created in my 7d2d folder! Ran the game, and started a new game. It seems to be working fine. 

Edited by MrShemp
Update to post. (see edit history)

21 hours ago, JaxTeller718 said:

Now available Ravenhearst 8.5.1!!  You will need to set up fresh new installs for this patch. Please read all Quests as you do them as mechanics have changed. Keep in mind Composter and Recycler items are still in balance. If you see any outrageous timers let me know so we can fix them. Ravenhearst is meant to be played on Random Gen. Below is the patch notes. Enjoy!!

Notes: https://textuploader.com/t1vhb

Direct Link: https://gitlab.com/jaxteller718/rh_85_release/-/archive/main/rh_85_release-main.zip

Love the new mechanics ! Gonna miss my instincts of instantly scrapping trophies and door knobs.

However the new zombie sight range of 100m from vanilla 30m is a bit tad annoying from robeloto zombies. I bumped it down slightly as I prefer stealth to be an option.

Thanks again for the update.

I keep getting these critical errors in 20.5. They were not present in 20.3, are not present in the base game, and I have wiped the entire directory to start over completely fresh, (twice, both with completely fresh downloads of EVERYTHING) but still get them.

spacer.png

It gets really annoying trying to play the game when it pulls down the console every few seconds when I get in range of this null object that is apparently present in every random map generation for this version of this mod.

Edited by BTGbullseye
Grammar correction. (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Deadness said:

Where can i find coal deposit when burned forest is removed ? i was looking in snow, desert and normal biome and never find any, day 22 random gen, any help ?

ok found it in snow biome, so snow have iron, nitrate and coal, desert have iron and oil shale, forest lead and stone