Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

The launcher keeps crashing. I uninstalled and reinstalled a fresh copy and I'm getting a DB error from a machine with the username Jeff? That's not from my PC anyway. I've attached a screen-shot.

After 3-4 tries, the launcher does...launch but the errors keep popping up. It keeps saying "DATABASE NOT FOUND".

Am I posting in the wrong thread here? Some please share some feedback.

I had problem with the launcher so I manually installed a copy of the mod and it now works fine.

i used the 7D2D Mod Launcher to install this and it didn't show any errors, however, i've noticed a few oddities.

1.The traders don't have their greeting dialogue, they only speak when i close the trade or mission selection window.

2. I was playing a vanilla save before installing this. When i started the game with this mod installed via the 7D2D Mod Launcher, the Ravenhearst screen didn't show my profile or save (which is fine), however, when i started a new game without selecting any option beyond, switching from Navesgane to Voluya Territory (probably misspelled that horribly), the new game started me on the same map and in the exact same spot i started on my vanilla save. So no i'm worried that when i start to explore, i will only see the same vanilla poi's as before. I'm currently getting killed a lot, so i cannot yet venture very far to ascertain this for myself.

So far, however, i have seen a lot of new changes and i do really like a lot of what i've seen thus far. :D

How do you repair without destroying the item? It gets annoying to have to craft a stone axe over and over.

once your skill reaches 10, items will no longer break. every 10 skill levels your penalty for repair is reduced by 2. when you find/make a workbench, the combine feature will repair for little loss, but not improve an item.

I really like this mod. Bud is somewhat immersive breaking, that sleepers spawn just before my eyes in empty room. Is some setting which i can tweak to counter this ? Maybe spawn distance or something like that.

I really like this mod. Bud is somewhat immersive breaking, that sleepers spawn just before my eyes in empty room. Is some setting which i can tweak to counter this ? Maybe spawn distance or something like that.

This happens in vanilla as well.

This happens in vanilla as well.

So it cannot be changed. Thank you. I remember that was something in XML. Something like spawning distance, but i cannot find it now. Whatever, i need to take it as it is.

On day 5 of Pandemic Edition v18.4b4-6.4.2. Max zombies set to 100 max. Loving the challenge.

No deaths yet, but a couple of close calls. Like, backed up against a locked door with 4 zombies wailing on me, stunned, and health less than 20% close. Should have died. There is no rest, but so far I've learned to run away from my base or POI to lead the zeds away, then come back. But eventually they always return. The first night I was literally surrounded while on top of a cleared POI.

My question is, do I have a chance of surviving Day 7 with only a couple hundred stone arrows and level 9 club? I have not yet found a weapon (pistol, rifle, shotgun or AK). I have 1 junk turret, but no ammo for it and no workbench for many days.

I think I can stay on top of one of the nearby POI's, and cheese the zeds so they can't get me, but I cannot say for sure. Any hope of surviving this first horde night?

On day 5 of Pandemic Edition v18.4b4-6.4.2. Max zombies set to 100 max. Loving the challenge.

No deaths yet, but a couple of close calls. Like, backed up against a locked door with 4 zombies wailing on me, stunned, and health less than 20% close. Should have died. There is no rest, but so far I've learned to run away from my base or POI to lead the zeds away, then come back. But eventually they always return. The first night I was literally surrounded while on top of a cleared POI.

My question is, do I have a chance of surviving Day 7 with only a couple hundred stone arrows and level 9 club? I have not yet found a weapon (pistol, rifle, shotgun or AK). I have 1 junk turret, but no ammo for it and no workbench for many days.

I think I can stay on top of one of the nearby POI's, and cheese the zeds so they can't get me, but I cannot say for sure. Any hope of surviving this first horde night?

Not you can't, is better if you stay in top of building. (not wood building).

I'm trying to understand the combine feature. If I combine two pick axes that are 69 quality I get a 65 quality pick axe. That doesn't seem right to me.

I think it depends on a specific skill, the higher you have it the less levels you lose when combining them.

Not you can't, is better if you stay in top of building. (not wood building).

Also, make sure your you are far enough away from your main base so they don't spawn on the other side of your main base to get to your blood moon base as they sometimes go through instead of going around.

Hey I'm running a dedicated server for my friends and i and im trying to figure out how to have Zombie hp bar if it is possible

...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Config\blocks.xml

edit this false to true

line 60

<property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" /> <!-- Unlocks the enemy health bar-->

edit only in dedi server location.

all clients get this config from server when connected.

ps. sorry for my ugly english :)

...\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Config\blocks.xml

edit this false to true

line 60

<property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" /> <!-- Unlocks the enemy health bar-->

edit only in dedi server location.

all clients get this config from server when connected.

ps. sorry for my ugly english :)

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately I'm having trouble with the ravenhearst mod. I play side by side with my bf and every time I switch to my blunderbuss he gets a text box at the top of the screen. This really is gamebreaking, I get the text box come up randomly too... I thought this was the most stable ravenhearst yet... We are absolutely gutted this is happening. We both have well over 1000 hours on 7dtd... we dont believe this to be because of us... :(

Unfortunately I'm having trouble with the ravenhearst mod. I play side by side with my bf and every time I switch to my blunderbuss he gets a text box at the top of the screen. This really is gamebreaking, I get the text box come up randomly too... I thought this was the most stable ravenhearst yet... We are absolutely gutted this is happening. We both have well over 1000 hours on 7dtd... we dont believe this to be because of us... :(

look my post:

https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/-7-days-to-die-pc/game-modification/mods/78314-ravenhearst-mod?p=1725130#post1725130

you and your friend need to find the same file in your game client (with mod) \ Mods \ 0-SphereIICore \ Config \ blocks.xml

edit line 54. false -> true

<property name="NoExceptionHijack" value="false" /> <!-- Disables the console drop down on red exception -->

and you will no longer have a console open on any errors.

This error occurs every time when a weapon or tool that reaches durability 0 and breaks (disappears) in the hands.

An interesting feature makes you keep track of equipment and do not forget to fix it on time. the red frame on objects close to breakage is also not bad, but if there are several such objects, the white frame of the currently selected slot is not visible and control is lost.

Great mod, the best of all that I played, and this is a huge list :)

But in an imaginary competition of the most glitchy games, 7dtd will definitely take a prize. Fans of this game have long come to terms with this. :)

ps. sorry for my english. google translator.